Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. (NRGV): Price and Financial Metrics
NRGV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$5.51|
|Prev. close||$2.30||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||1,174,316|
|50-day MA||$2.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.52||Market Cap||344.51M|
NRGV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRGV POWR Grades
- NRGV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRGV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NRGV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NRGV Stock Summary
- For NRGV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.27% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.54%, ENERGY VAULT HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.44% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NRGV's revenue has grown 610.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.91% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NRGV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VUZI, DRIO, STXS, OKTA, and PD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NRGV's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828536.
NRGV Valuation Summary
- NRGV's price/earnings ratio is -3.1; this is 116.62% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 34 months, NRGV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRGV.
Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. (NRGV) Company Bio
Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. develops and sells energy storage solutions. It offers various solutions, such as gravity energy storage comprising EVX product platform, which provides a scalable and modular architecture that can scale to multi-gigawatt-hour storage capacity; energy vault resiliency center, a modular system architecture; and energy vault commercial demonstration units. The company serves utilities, independent power producers, and large industrial energy users. Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. is based in Westlake Village, California.
NRGV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRGV Latest Social Stream
View Full NRGV Social Stream
Latest NRGV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGY VAULT HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRGV as an investment opportunity.
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., November 17, 2023--Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. ("Energy Vault") (NYSE: NRGV), a global energy storage company today announced that on November 13, 2023, the Compensation Committee of Energy Vault’s Board of Directors granted restricted stock unit awards covering an aggregate of 155,644 shares of its common stock to 12 new, non-executive employees under the Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. 2022 Employment Inducement Award Plan (as amended and/or restated, the "Inducement Awar
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., November 07, 2023--Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: NRGV) ("Energy Vault" or "the Company"), a leader in sustainable, grid-scale energy storage solutions, announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Energy Vault, Wellhead and W Power Begin Commercial Operations of Stanton Battery Energy Storage System
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. & SACRAMENTO, Calif., November 07, 2023--Energy Vault Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NRGV) ("Energy Vault" or the "Company"), a leader in sustainable, grid-scale energy storage solutions, along with Wellhead Electric Company, Inc. ("Wellhead") and W Power, LLC, ("W Power"), a woman-owned business enterprise that develops and owns power generation facilities in California, today announced that the Stanton Battery Energy Storage System (SBES) is fully operational.
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., November 06, 2023--Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: NRGV) ("Energy Vault" or the "Company"), a leader in sustainable, grid-scale energy storage solutions, today announced that five new EVx™ gravity energy storage systems (GESS) will be deployed by China Tianying Inc. (CNTY) (CN: 000035) under the Company’s previously announced licensing and royalty agreement with Atlas Renewable, which includes a 5% project revenue royalty associated with each project.
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., October 25, 2023--Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: NRGV) ("Energy Vault" or the "Company"), a leader in sustainable grid-scale energy storage solutions, announced the appointment of Bernie Colson, CFA as Vice President of Investor Relations. With over two decades of experience in the energy capital markets, Mr. Colson joins Energy Vault as a seasoned energy professional to steer the company's financial communication strategy as well as maintain and expand relationship
NRGV Price Returns