Northrim BanCorp Inc (NRIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRIM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NRIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRIM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NRIM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
NRIM Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12 for NORTHRIM BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 94.57% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NRIM's revenue has grown -10.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 13.6% of US companies in our set.
- NORTHRIM BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORTHRIM BANCORP INC are VBFC, CHMG, FCAP, FNLC, and GSBC.
- NRIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTHRIM BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.northrim.com.
NRIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NRIM's price/earnings ratio is 13.16% lower, now standing at 9.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NRIM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRIM.
NRIM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -27.97%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 425.81%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.17%.
The table below shows NRIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NRIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRIM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.45% of graded US stocks.
- NRIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.06 -- ranking 70th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CWBC, CUBI, and WSFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NRIM.
The table below shows NRIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NRIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.23||52-week high||$56.77|
|Prev. close||$53.01||52-week low||$38.42|
|Day high||$53.85||Avg. volume||15,763|
|50-day MA||$54.38||Dividend yield||3.76%|
|200-day MA||$45.16||Market Cap||302.99M|
Northrim BanCorp Inc (NRIM) Company Bio
Northrim Bancorp provides commercial banking products and services to businesses and professional individuals primarily in Alaska. The company operates in two segments, community banking and home mortgage lending. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Anchorage, Alaska.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRIM Latest Social Stream
View Full NRIM Social Stream
Latest NRIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHRIM BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRIM as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 12 best performing bank stocks in 2022. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Performing Bank Stocks in 2022. 2022 has brought high inflation which has not been seen in 40 years, leading the Federal Reserve to tighten monetary policy at the fastest […]
Northrim BanCorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NRIM ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
Northrim (NRIM) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska, Dec. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrim BanCorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NRIM) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per share. The dividend will be payable on December 23, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 15, 2022. “We are pleased to maintain our quarterly dividend at $0.50 per share, as we continue to be committed to providing returns to our shareholders,” said Joe Schierhorn, President an
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. Buying under-rated businesses is...
NRIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|