Northrim BanCorp Inc (NRIM): Price and Financial Metrics
NRIM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.33, Northrim Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 8.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Northrim Bancorp Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NRIM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northrim Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHMG, UBOH, SHBI, FCAP, and THFF.
- Visit NRIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northrim.com.
NRIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.49||52-week high||$39.08|
|Prev. close||$36.55||52-week low||$17.32|
|Day high||$38.74||Avg. volume||29,024|
|50-day MA||$34.63||Dividend yield||3.64%|
|200-day MA||$28.78||Market Cap||240.60M|
Northrim BanCorp Inc (NRIM) Company Bio
Northrim Bancorp provides commercial banking products and services to businesses and professional individuals primarily in Alaska. The company operates in two segments, community banking and home mortgage lending. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Anchorage, Alaska.
NRIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRIM Latest Social Stream
View Full NRIM Social Stream
Latest NRIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northrim Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRIM as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for December 22nd
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Northrim BanCorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NRIM) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, […]
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for November 24th
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for November 19th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for November 19th
NRIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NRIMWant to do more research on Northrim Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!