Northrim BanCorp Inc (NRIM): Price and Financial Metrics
NRIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.78||52-week high||$56.77|
|Prev. close||$40.13||52-week low||$33.29|
|Day high||$40.46||Avg. volume||26,196|
|50-day MA||$41.06||Dividend yield||6.16%|
|200-day MA||$47.17||Market Cap||224.76M|
NRIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRIM POWR Grades
- NRIM scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 68.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRIM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NRIM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.19% of US stocks).
NRIM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NRIM is currently 3.54, higher than just 17.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of NORTHRIM BANCORP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.18 for NORTHRIM BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NRIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCAP, THFF, LAZ, GSBC, and FUNC.
- NRIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTHRIM BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.northrim.com.
NRIM Valuation Summary
- NRIM's price/earnings ratio is 7.4; this is 12.94% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NRIM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRIM.
NRIM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6.03%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.17%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 425.81%.
The table below shows NRIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NRIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRIM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.45% of graded US stocks.
- NRIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.06 -- ranking 70th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CWBC, CUBI, and WSFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NRIM.
The table below shows NRIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NRIM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NRIM, see our NRIM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$46.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Northrim BanCorp Inc (NRIM) Company Bio
Northrim Bancorp provides commercial banking products and services to businesses and professional individuals primarily in Alaska. The company operates in two segments, community banking and home mortgage lending. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Anchorage, Alaska.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRIM Latest Social Stream
View Full NRIM Social Stream
Latest NRIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHRIM BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRIM as an investment opportunity.
Is It Smart To Buy Northrim BanCorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NRIM) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Northrim...
Northrim BanCorp, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.60 per Share
ANCHORAGE, Alaska, May 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrim BanCorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NRIM) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.60 per share. The dividend will be payable on June 16, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 8, 2023. “We are pleased to announce a quarterly dividend of $0.60 per share, as we continue to be committed to providing returns to our shareholders,” said Joe Schierhorn, President, and CEO. At t
12 Cheap Dividend Stocks With High Yields
In this article, we discuss 12 cheap dividend stocks with high yields. You can skip our detailed analysis of value stocks and their past performance, and go directly to read 5 Cheap Dividend Stocks With High Yields. The Importance of Investing in Undervalued/Cheap Stocks Investing in value stocks is one of the most popular methods to […]
Investing in Northrim BanCorp (NASDAQ:NRIM) three years ago would have delivered you a 100% gain
Northrim BanCorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NRIM ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has...
Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) Lags Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Northrim (NRIM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -42.86% and 12.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NRIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NRIMWant to do more research on Northrim Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Northrim Bancorp Inc (NRIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northrim Bancorp Inc (NRIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northrim Bancorp Inc (NRIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...