National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (NSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSA POWR Grades
- NSA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- NSA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NSA Stock Summary
- NSA's current price/earnings ratio is 73.26, which is higher than 88.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of National Storage Affiliates Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NSA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Storage Affiliates Trust are RRR, ESRT, FLMN, RPRX, and VEL.
- Visit NSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalstorageaffiliates.com.
NSA Valuation Summary
- NSA's price/sales ratio is 10.7; this is 64.62% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- NSA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 77 months.
- Over the past 77 months, NSA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSA.
NSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.95% of graded US stocks.
- NSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 136th of 456 Trading stocks.
- WY, IVZ, and AVB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSA.
The table below shows NSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.36||52-week high||$59.34|
|Prev. close||$56.19||52-week low||$31.94|
|Day high||$56.60||Avg. volume||703,063|
|50-day MA||$55.75||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$45.37||Market Cap||4.91B|
National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (NSA) Company Bio
National Storage Affiliates is focused on the ownership, operation and acquisition of self storage properties located within the top 100 metropolitan statistical areas throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSA Latest Social Stream
View Full NSA Social Stream
Latest NSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Storage Affiliates Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSA as an investment opportunity.
If you're considering buying Public Storage, you may want to give this real estate investment trust (REIT) a look first.
Does National Storage (NSA) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., August 26, 2021--National Storage Affiliates Trust Announces Increase in Quarterly Common Dividend
First Republic (FRC) will use the net proceeds from the 2-million share offering for general corporate purposes, including the funding of loans or buying investment securities for its portfolio.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
NSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NSAWant to do more research on National Storage Affiliates Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch