National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (NSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSA is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- NSA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NSA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.2, National Storage Affiliates Trust P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.01% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of National Storage Affiliates Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NSA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.45% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Storage Affiliates Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be RRR, ESRT, QSR, RH, and RPRX.
- Visit NSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalstorageaffiliates.com.
NSA Valuation Summary
- NSA's price/sales ratio is 10.7; this is 64.62% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- NSA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 77 months.
- Over the past 77 months, NSA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSA.
NSA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 9.65%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -223.53%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -167.27%.
The table below shows NSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.09% of graded US stocks.
- NSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 136th of 444 Trading stocks.
- DHIL, AVB, and JHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSA.
The table below shows NSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.21||52-week high||$70.04|
|Prev. close||$61.07||52-week low||$35.84|
|Day high||$62.22||Avg. volume||508,564|
|50-day MA||$64.15||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$55.31||Market Cap||5.45B|
National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (NSA) Company Bio
National Storage Affiliates is focused on the ownership, operation and acquisition of self storage properties located within the top 100 metropolitan statistical areas throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSA Latest Social Stream
View Full NSA Social Stream
Latest NSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Storage Affiliates Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSA as an investment opportunity.
National Storage Affiliates Trust Announces Date of its Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., January 18, 2022--National Storage Affiliates Trust Announces Date of its Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., January 13, 2022--National Storage Affiliates Trust Announces Executive Leadership Promotions
Does National Storage (NSA) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
National Storage (NSA) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
NSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NSAWant to do more research on National Storage Affiliates Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch