National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (NSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSA POWR Grades
- NSA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.08% of US stocks.
- NSA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 30 weeks.
- NSA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.63% of US stocks).
NSA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 75.1, National Storage Affiliates Trust P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of National Storage Affiliates Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Storage Affiliates Trust is higher than it is for about 93.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Storage Affiliates Trust are PJT, SCU, ESRT, VEL, and QH.
- NSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Storage Affiliates Trust's official web site, go to www.nationalstorageaffiliates.com.
NSA Valuation Summary
- NSA's price/earnings ratio is 75; this is 87.97% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 75 months, NSA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $7.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSA.
NSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.26||52-week high||$49.50|
|Prev. close||$49.50||52-week low||$26.71|
|Day high||$49.46||Avg. volume||624,524|
|50-day MA||$44.59||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$38.04||Market Cap||3.77B|
National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (NSA) Company Bio
National Storage Affiliates is focused on the ownership, operation and acquisition of self storage properties located within the top 100 metropolitan statistical areas throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
NSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSA Latest Social Stream
View Full NSA Social Stream
Latest NSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Storage Affiliates Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSA as an investment opportunity.
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) increased its quarterly cash dividend by 8.6% to $0.38 per share. NSA is a real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, and acquisition of self-storage properties in the United States. The dividend is payable on June 30 to shareholders of record on June 15. The company’s annual dividend of $1.52 per share reflects a dividend yield of 3.3%. The company also announced a dividend of $0.375 per share on the company’s 6% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares. (See National Storage Affiliates stock analysis on TipRanks) On May 4, NSA reported strong Q1 results. The company’s funds from operations (FFO) of $0.
National Storage Affiliates Trust Added to S&P MidCap 400 Index
Charles River Laboratories International Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600:
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE:NSA) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 160% Total Return On Their Investment
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE:NSA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
NSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NSAWant to do more research on National Storage Affiliates Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch