National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (NSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, NSA has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 10.56%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.24 -- higher than 91.1% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- NSA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.13; for context, that's better than just 16.4% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NSA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CNI, AVAL, PRGO, CLWT and CL.
NSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NSA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 70.25%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for National Storage Affiliates Trust are:
- National Storage Affiliates Trust's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 78.08% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, NSA's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 73.73% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, National Storage Affiliates Trust has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 96.64% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NSA Dividend Chart
NSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NSA Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NSA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about National Storage Affiliates Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Stock (NSA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) - Dividend Investor
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha