National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (NSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NSA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 11.38%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.45 -- higher than 89.23% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- NSA is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 8.9% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NSA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RGCO, FDP, AUDC, FNHC and AU.
NSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding National Storage Affiliates Trust, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 3.74% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of National Storage Affiliates Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 2 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 66.93% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for National Storage Affiliates Trust than it is for 72.63% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, National Storage Affiliates Trust has an equity discount rate lower than 69.83% of them.
NSA Dividend Chart
NSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NSA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||6.33%|
|3||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||5.79%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.36%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.85%|
|6||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.59%|
|7||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||3.98%|
|8||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||3.97%|
|9||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||3.91%|
|10||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||3.85%|
|11||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||3.73%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.20%|
|14||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||3.03%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.45%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.39%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.31%|
|18||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.31%|
|20||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||2.05%|
|21||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.78%|
Looking for More Information on NSA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about National Storage Affiliates Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Stock (NSA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) - Dividend Investor
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha