Norfolk Southern Corporation (NSC): Price and Financial Metrics
NSC Stock Summary
- Norfolk Southern Corp's market capitalization of $50,230,237,160 is ahead of 95.99% of US-listed equities.
- NSC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 332.09 -- higher than 87.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Norfolk Southern Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Norfolk Southern Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SU, LVS, ICE, SHW, and LYG.
- NSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Norfolk Southern Corp's official web site, go to www.nscorp.com.
NSC Stock Price Chart More Charts
NSC Price/Volume Stats
Norfolk Southern Corporation (NSC) Company Bio
Norfolk Southern engages in the rail transportation of raw materials, intermediate products, and finished goods. The Company's system reaches various individual industries, electric generating facilities, mines, distribution centers, transload facilities and other businesses located in its service area. The company was founded in 1883 and is based Norfolk, Virginia.