Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
NSIT Stock Summary
- Insight Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.07% of US listed stocks.
- NSIT's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 211.45%, Insight Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Insight Enterprises Inc are BMCH, ABG, SAFT, OXM, and GIII.
- NSIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Insight Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.insight.com.
NSIT Stock Price Chart More Charts
NSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.15||52-week high||$73.22|
|Prev. close||$60.06||52-week low||$46.28|
|Day high||$60.30||Avg. volume||329,506|
|50-day MA||$68.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.93||Market Cap||2.09B|
Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT) Company Bio
Insight Enterprises is a provider of hardware, software and cloud solutions and IT services to business, government, education and healthcare clients. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
NSIT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Insight Enterprises Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Insight Enterprises Inc ranked in the 64st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 31.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Insight Enterprises Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 72. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 15.6% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Insight Enterprises Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 12.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Insight Enterprises Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 10.14. This coverage rate is greater than that of 73.23% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|