Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
NSIT Stock Summary
- Insight Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.02% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, Insight Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.37% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 211.45%, Insight Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.03% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Insight Enterprises Inc are BMCH, ABG, SAFT, OXM, and GIII.
- NSIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Insight Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.insight.com.
NSIT Stock Price Chart More Charts
NSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.51||52-week high||$73.22|
|Prev. close||$71.40||52-week low||$44.02|
|Day high||$71.82||Avg. volume||263,150|
|50-day MA||$67.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.09||Market Cap||2.49B|
Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT) Company Bio
Insight Enterprises is a provider of hardware, software and cloud solutions and IT services to business, government, education and healthcare clients. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.