Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
NSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.37||52-week high||$174.01|
|Prev. close||$170.01||52-week low||$95.01|
|Day high||$174.01||Avg. volume||252,468|
|50-day MA||$148.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$142.88||Market Cap||5.62B|
NSIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSIT POWR Grades
- NSIT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.05% of US stocks.
- NSIT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NSIT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
NSIT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NSIT is 5.81 -- better than 92.26% of US stocks.
- NSIT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,098.03 -- higher than 97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NSIT is more volatile than only 13.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSIGHT ENTERPRISES INC are OXM, URBN, MHO, SIG, and DFH.
- NSIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSIGHT ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.insight.com.
NSIT Valuation Summary
- NSIT's price/earnings ratio is 18.1; this is 29.84% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NSIT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 34.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSIT.
NSIT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 83.14%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 68.08%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.81%.
The table below shows NSIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSIT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.79% of graded US stocks.
- NSIT's asset turnover comes in at 2.028 -- ranking 47th of 165 Retail stocks.
- TJX, ROST, and LL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSIT.
The table below shows NSIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT) Company Bio
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a global provider of information technology, services, and cloud solutions to worldwide enterprises, governments, schools, and healthcare organizations. It helps businesses define, architect, implement, and manage Intelligent Technology Solutions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. The company offers solutions such as supply chain optimization, connected workforce, cloud and data center transformation, and digital innovation.
NSIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSIT Latest Social Stream
View Full NSIT Social Stream
Latest NSIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSIGHT ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSIT as an investment opportunity.
CHANDLER, Ariz., December 01, 2023--Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ: NSIT), a global Solutions Integrator driving client success through digital innovation, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of SADA, a leading cloud business and technology consultancy and six-time Google Cloud Partner of the Year. The acquisition advances Insight’s strategy and further strengthens its unique position as a leading Solutions Integrator offering market-leading multicloud solutions at scale.
CHANDLER, Ariz., November 30, 2023--Generative AI burst onto the scene only a year ago, and now as 2023 draws to a close, organizations from all industries are actively exploring how to apply it to their operations. With each new year, advances in artificial intelligence will only continue to emerge, and IT decision makers will play an essential role in explaining the substance behind the hype to their executive teams and boards.
CHANDLER, Ariz., November 28, 2023--Insight Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSIT) (the "Company") today announced that it is scheduled to participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
CHANDLER, Ariz., November 27, 2023--Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ: NSIT), a global Solutions Integrator driving client success through digital transformation, has been recognized by Cisco as the Americas IoT/Industry Partner of the Year and SMB Partner of the Year, USA West Area.
Is Insight Enterprises, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:NSIT) Latest Stock Performance Being Led By Its Strong Fundamentals?
Insight Enterprises' (NASDAQ:NSIT) stock up by 3.6% over the past week. Given its impressive performance, we decided to...
NSIT Price Returns
Continue Researching NSITWant to do more research on Insight Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch