Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
NSIT Stock Summary
- Insight Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.11% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.36, Insight Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than just 6.89% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.95%, Insight Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NSIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FIX, SNX, YETI, SYX, and MSM.
- Visit NSIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.insight.com.
NSIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.16||52-week high||$88.70|
|Prev. close||$84.51||52-week low||$28.25|
|Day high||$87.71||Avg. volume||201,438|
|50-day MA||$80.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.64||Market Cap||3.06B|
Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT) Company Bio
Insight Enterprises is a provider of hardware, software and cloud solutions and IT services to business, government, education and healthcare clients. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
NSIT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Insight Enterprises Inc. To summarize, we found that Insight Enterprises Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 270.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NSIT, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.79 years, is 0.36% -- higher than 72.97% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 87% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 66.92% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 19.96% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NSIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSIT Latest Social Stream
View Full NSIT Social Stream
Latest NSIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insight Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSIT as an investment opportunity.
Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Presents At Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference - Slideshow
The following slide deck was published by Insight Enterprises, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
78% Lack Confidence in Their Company’s Cybersecurity Posture, Prompting 91% to Increase 2021 Budgets
Nearly 80% of senior IT and IT security leaders believe their organizations lack sufficient protection against cyberattacks despite increased IT security investments made in 2020 to deal with distributed IT and work-from-home challenges, according to a new IDG Research Services survey commissioned by Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ: NSIT), the global integrator of Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Insight Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSIT) (the "Company") today announced that it is scheduled to participate in the following upcoming investor conference:
B.Riley Financial Stick to Their Buy Rating for Insight Enterprises
NSIT Price Returns
Continue Researching NSITWant to do more research on Insight Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!