Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSIT POWR Grades
- NSIT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSIT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NSIT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.66% of US stocks).
NSIT Stock Summary
- Insight Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.15% of US listed stocks.
- NSIT's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.46%, Insight Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Insight Enterprises Inc are GO, JMP, HZO, VRTV, and BBW.
- NSIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Insight Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.insight.com.
NSIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NSIT's price/sales ratio is 92.31% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, NSIT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- Over the past 243 months, NSIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSIT.
NSIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.25||52-week high||$107.26|
|Prev. close||$99.02||52-week low||$50.92|
|Day high||$100.57||Avg. volume||249,801|
|50-day MA||$100.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.53||Market Cap||3.54B|
Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NSIT) Company Bio
Insight Enterprises is a provider of hardware, software and cloud solutions and IT services to business, government, education and healthcare clients. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
NSIT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Insight Enterprises Inc. To summarize, we found that Insight Enterprises Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Insight Enterprises Inc ended up being:
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 70.56% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Insight Enterprises Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 69.66% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.55% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NSIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSIT Latest Social Stream
View Full NSIT Social Stream
Latest NSIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insight Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSIT as an investment opportunity.
Insight Enterprises (NSIT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TEMPE, Ariz., July 29, 2021--Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT), the global provider of Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes, announced today that it has been named both the NetApp North America Keystone Partner of the Year in NetApp fiscal year 2021 (FY’21), for its strategic sales and marketing approach to drive significant growth in NetApp Keystone adoption, and the SLED Partner of the Year, for overall NetApp FY’21 revenue and year-over-year growth in the S
With the first-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the second quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSIT). Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSIT) […]
TEMPE, Ariz., July 27, 2021--Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSIT) (the "Company") today announced that it is scheduled to participate in the following upcoming investor conference:
TEMPE, Ariz., July 23, 2021--Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT), the global provider of Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes, has been named as Microsoft’s worldwide 2021 M365 & Surface Solution Selling Partner of the Year and winner of the 2021 Microsoft U.S. Partner Award in Modernizing Applications.
NSIT Price Returns
Continue Researching NSITWant to do more research on Insight Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch