Insperity, Inc. (NSP): Price and Financial Metrics
NSP Stock Summary
- Insperity Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.79% of US listed stocks.
- NSP's price/sales ratio is 0.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 17.85% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 48.75 for Insperity Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Insperity Inc are CUBE, HPP, INOV, SBSW, and JELD.
- Visit NSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.insperity.com.
NSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.71||52-week high||$95.78|
|Prev. close||$90.59||52-week low||$22.59|
|Day high||$90.49||Avg. volume||210,115|
|50-day MA||$83.78||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$73.43||Market Cap||3.43B|
Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Company Bio
Insperity Inc. provides an array of human resources and business solutions to enhance business performance for small and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Kingwood, Texas.
NSP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Insperity Inc. To summarize, we found that Insperity Inc ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Insperity Inc ended up being:
- NSP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 31.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Insperity Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 24.61. This coverage rate is greater than that of 86.97% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Insperity Inc experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 81.44% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSP Latest Social Stream
View Full NSP Social Stream
Latest NSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insperity Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSP as an investment opportunity.
Insperity Announces Upcoming Retirement of Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing Jay E. Mincks and Expansion of Role for Ross L. Astramecki as Senior Vice President of Sales
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Insperity, Inc. (NYSE: NSP), a leading provider of human resources and business performance solutions for America’s best businesses, today announced that its executive vice president of sales and marketing, Jay E. Mincks, has elected to retire, after his 31 year career with the company. Mr. Mincks first joined Insperity in 1990 and held a number of sales leadership positions prior to his promotion to executive vice president in 1999. As executive vice president, Mr. Mi
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Insperity, Inc. (NYSE: NSP), a leading provider of human resources and business performance solutions for America’s best businesses, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on March 25, 2021 to all stockholders of record as of March 11, 2021. About Insperity Insperity®, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, provides an array of human resources
It's time for astute investors to consider building a position in the HR solutions provider, Insperity (NSP). In November, I anticipated Insperity's share price would pull back when it reported full-year results in early February. Should Insperity's projection align with analysts' average estimate for adjusted diluted earnings, it is quite...
INSPERITY INVESTIGATION INITIATED BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates the Officers and Directors of Insperity, Inc. - NSP
Former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq., a partner at the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF"), announces that KSF has commenced an investigation into Insperity, Inc. (NYSE: NSP).
Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Douglas Sharp - SVP, Finance and Chief Financial Officer Paul Sarvadi - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Josh Vogel - Sidoti & Company Mark Marcon - Baird Jeff Martin - ROTH...
NSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Insperity Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!