Insperity, Inc. (NSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- NSP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.66% of US stocks).
NSP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NSP is 58.99 -- better than 99.73% of US stocks.
- NSP's price/sales ratio is 0.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 16.38% of US stocks.
- NSP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Insperity Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OCN, IRM, TLND, APEN, and PBYI.
- Visit NSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.insperity.com.
NSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.35||52-week high||$95.78|
|Prev. close||$87.04||52-week low||$43.33|
|Day high||$89.36||Avg. volume||239,184|
|50-day MA||$87.17||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$80.51||Market Cap||3.46B|
Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Company Bio
Insperity Inc. provides an array of human resources and business solutions to enhance business performance for small and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Kingwood, Texas.
NSP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Insperity Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Insperity Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 16.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Insperity Inc, consider:
- NSP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 29.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Insperity Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 26.82. This coverage rate is greater than that of 86.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Insperity Inc experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 85.12% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSP Latest Social Stream
View Full NSP Social Stream
Latest NSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insperity Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSP as an investment opportunity.
Photo by peepo/E+ via Getty ImagesDiscerning the personality traits of a company's executive team can provide potential investors and shareholders valuable insight beyond the numbers. A management team clinging to pomposity in the face of obvious trouble may be disillusioned or even dishonest. On the other hand, a team willing...
Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 3, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Douglas Sharp - SVP, Finance and Chief Financial Officer Paul Sarvadi - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Tobey Sommer - Truist Securities Josh Vogel - Sidoti & Company Jeff Martin -...
Insperity's (NSP) first-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues increase year over year.
Joining us are Paul Sarvadi, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer; and Douglas Sharp, Senior Vice President of Finance, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. At this time, I'd like to turn the call over to Douglas Sharp.
Insperity, Inc. (NSP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 6.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|