Insperity, Inc. (NSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSP is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NSP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.89% of US stocks).
NSP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NSP is -2,803.31 -- better than merely 0% of US stocks.
- NSP's price/sales ratio is 0.79; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 18.68% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 27.27 for Insperity Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Insperity Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UI, AHT, MSI, MCK, and PBPB.
- NSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Insperity Inc's official web site, go to www.insperity.com.
NSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NSP's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.86% higher, now standing at 27.5.
- Over the past 243 months, NSP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.1.
- NSP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSP.
NSP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 179.87%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 310.27%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 137.99%.
The table below shows NSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.75% of graded US stocks.
- NSP's asset turnover comes in at 2.781 -- ranking 14th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EVH, RHI, and MAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSP.
The table below shows NSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.26||52-week high||$129.32|
|Prev. close||$99.83||52-week low||$83.94|
|Day high||$100.53||Avg. volume||214,034|
|50-day MA||$98.54||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$105.88||Market Cap||3.84B|
Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Company Bio
Insperity Inc. provides an array of human resources and business solutions to enhance business performance for small and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Kingwood, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSP Latest Social Stream
View Full NSP Social Stream
Latest NSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insperity Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSP as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks according to Anthony Bozza’s Lakewood Capital. You can skip our detailed analysis of the hedge fund and go directly to 5 Best Dividend Stocks According to Anthony Bozza’s Lakewood Capital. Anthony Bozza is the founder of Lakewood Capital Management, a New York-based investment management firm […]
Insperity (NYSE:NSP) declares $0.45/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 2.08% Payable March 24; for shareholders of record March 10; ex-div March 9. See NSP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Intuit Reports Second Quarter Results and Reiterates Full Year Guidance; Organic Online Ecosystem Revenue Grew 37 Percent
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., February 24, 2022--Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU), the global technology platform that makes TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, Credit Karma and Mailchimp, announced financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2022, which ended January 31.
Insperity (NSP) looks strong on the back of a growing PEO industry that is currently being driven by the growth of small- and medium-sized businesses.
HOUSTON, February 24, 2022--Insperity, Inc. (NYSE: NSP), a leading provider of human resources and business performance solutions for America’s best businesses, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.45 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on March 24, 2022 to all stockholders of record as of March 10, 2022.
NSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|