Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NSP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 226,187,000, ranking above 91.25% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NSP has less fluctuation in its price than 89.36% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NSP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CSX, AIRI, CORR, ENIA and EBIX.
NSP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NSP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 28.75%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Insperity Inc are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Insperity Inc than it is for 7.39% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, NSP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 95.89% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Insperity Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 8.26% of them.
NSP Dividend Chart
NSP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|