Insperity, Inc. (NSP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, NSP has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 18.49%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NSP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 225,318,000, ranking above 94.43% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NSP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ODP, STRA, PCG, ARES and MCO.
NSP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NSP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 66.53% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NSP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Insperity Inc's estimated return of -66.53% surpasses about merely 17.26% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Insperity Inc, its beta is lower than merely 14.77% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NSP Dividend Chart
NSP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|