InspireMD Inc. (NSPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSPR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NSPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSPR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 98 days.
- NSPR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.43% of US stocks).
NSPR Stock Summary
- InspireMD Inc's market capitalization of $40,691,417 is ahead of just 7.7% of US-listed equities.
- The volatility of InspireMD Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NSPR comes in at -40.29% -- higher than that of just 6.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to InspireMD Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KERN, GNSS, ITI, HURC, and CEI.
- NSPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit InspireMD Inc's official web site, go to www.inspiremd.com.
NSPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.44||52-week high||$22.20|
|Prev. close||$5.18||52-week low||$4.23|
|Day high||$5.50||Avg. volume||1,164,808|
|50-day MA||$9.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.79||Market Cap||42.74M|
InspireMD Inc. (NSPR) Company Bio
InspireMD, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary MicroNet stent platform technology for the treatment of vascular and coronary diseases in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. The company offers CGuard carotid embolic prevention system for use in carotid artery applications; and MGuard Prime embolic protection systems for use in patients with acute coronary syndromes, notably acute myocardial infarction, and saphenous vein graft coronary interventions. It is also developing NGuard, a neurovascular flow diverter that diverts blood flow away from cerebral aneurysms and seals the aneurysms. The company sells its products through local distributors. InspireMD, Inc. is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
NSPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSPR Latest Social Stream
View Full NSPR Social Stream
Latest NSPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about InspireMD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSPR as an investment opportunity.
InspireMD to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 and Provide Corporate Update
Earnings conference call to be held Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. ETTEL AVIV, Israel, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (NYSE American: NSPR) (“InspireMD” or the “Company”), the developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke caused by carotid artery disease (CAD), today announces it will report fiscal first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 before the market opens. Management will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 11, at 8:30 a.m. ET to review financial results and provide an update on corporate developments. Following management’s formal remarks, there will be a question-and-answer session. Participants are asked to pre-register for the call through the following link: https://dpregister.com/sreg/1015...
InspireMD (NSPR) has lost ~20.3% in the pre-market as the company shares begin trading on NYSE American on a split-adjusted basis.Meanwhile, NYSE Arca has reportedly canceled some early morning trades for the stock below $5.88. The exchange identified them as erroneous trades executed between 4:00 a.m. and 4:20 a.m.Previously, InspireMD announced...
Amazon (AMZN) stock is rallying higher on Tuesday after speculative Tweets about a possible stock split sent shares soaring on Monday.
InspireMD has vastly reduced the number of its shares trading ahead of a likely move to a Nasdaq listed.
Tuesday's here and InvestorsPlace.com is ready with a look at the biggest pre-market movers winning and losing this morning.
NSPR Price Returns