InspireMD Inc. (NSPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSPR Stock Summary
- INSPIREMD INC's market capitalization of $12,326,659 is ahead of merely 3.69% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INSPIREMD INC is higher than it is for about just 13.09% of US stocks.
- NSPR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 13.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSPIREMD INC are ONDS, EYPT, CLPT, IPGP, and SONO.
- NSPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSPIREMD INC's official web site, go to www.inspiremd.com.
NSPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NSPR's price/earnings ratio is 103.57% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- NSPR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2494.8 over the prior 139 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSPR.
NSPR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 90.15%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 107.85%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -96.82%.
The table below shows NSPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSPR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.38% of graded US stocks.
- NSPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 153rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NEPH, PODD, and COO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSPR.
The table below shows NSPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.44||52-week high||$4.65|
|Prev. close||$1.44||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||22,956|
|50-day MA||$1.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.34||Market Cap||11.99M|
InspireMD Inc. (NSPR) Company Bio
InspireMD, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary MicroNet stent platform technology for the treatment of vascular and coronary diseases in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. The company offers CGuard carotid embolic prevention system for use in carotid artery applications; and MGuard Prime embolic protection systems for use in patients with acute coronary syndromes, notably acute myocardial infarction, and saphenous vein graft coronary interventions. It is also developing NGuard, a neurovascular flow diverter that diverts blood flow away from cerebral aneurysms and seals the aneurysms. The company sells its products through local distributors. InspireMD, Inc. is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSPR Latest Social Stream
View Full NSPR Social Stream
Latest NSPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSPIREMD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSPR as an investment opportunity.
InspireMD Announces Presentation at the 2022 Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) Conference
TEL AVIV, Israel, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke, today announced that the company will deliver a presentation at the 2022 Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) Conference, which is being held September 16-19, 2022, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, MA. Details of the presentation are as follows: Title:Endovascular Sequestration of High-Risk
NAMSA and InspireMD Announce Strategic Outsourcing Partnership to Accelerate New Product Development
TOLEDO, Ohio & TEL AVIV, Israel, September 08, 2022--NAMSA, a world-leading MedTech Contract Research Organization (CRO) offering global end-to-end development services, and InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention System (EPS) for treatment of carotid artery disease and prevention of stroke, announced today that they have entered into a strategic outsourcing partnership to accelerate medical device development and commercialization.
- Generated 47.8% growth in CGuard™ revenue year-over-year - - Delivered several presentations at LINC 2022 featuring CGuard™ EPS, including a successful live case transmission - - Announced that endovascular pioneer Dr. Juan Parodi has agreed to act as strategic advisor to the company - --Management to Host Investor Conference Call Today, August 9th, at 8:30am ET-- TEL AVIV, Israel, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention Sys
InspireMD to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 9, 2022, and Provide Corporate Business Update
- Conference call and webcast to be held at 8:30 a.m. EDT - TEL AVIV, Israel, Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention Stent System (EPS) device for the treatment of Carotid Artery Disease and stroke prevention, announced today it will report second quarter 2022 financial results on Tuesday, August 9th, 2022, before the financial markets open. Management will host a conference call and webcast with the investment community at 8
Credited with performing the first ever endovascular repair procedure in 1990TEL AVIV, Israel, July 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke, today announced the appointment of endovascular pioneer Dr. Juan Parodi as a strategic advisor to the Company. Marvin Slosman, Chief Executive Officer of InspireMD, commented, “Dr. Parodi’s world renowned achievements in the field of vascular surgery a
NSPR Price Returns