InspireMD Inc. (NSPR): Price and Financial Metrics
NSPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.24||52-week high||$3.77|
|Prev. close||$3.38||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$3.40||Avg. volume||70,541|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.87||Market Cap||68.66M|
NSPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSPR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NSPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSPR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 59 days.
- NSPR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NSPR Stock Summary
- NSPR's price/sales ratio is 12.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.11% of US stocks.
- The volatility of INSPIREMD INC's share price is greater than that of 93.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NSPR comes in at -54.84% -- higher than that of only 9.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INSPIREMD INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WISA, SCKT, BNGO, AAOI, and AXTI.
- NSPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSPIREMD INC's official web site, go to www.inspiremd.com.
NSPR Valuation Summary
- NSPR's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.1; this is 125% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NSPR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2491.9 over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSPR.
NSPR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 90.15%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -89.76%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -82.29%.
The table below shows NSPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSPR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.38% of graded US stocks.
- NSPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 153rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NEPH, PODD, and COO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSPR.
The table below shows NSPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
InspireMD Inc. (NSPR) Company Bio
InspireMD, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary MicroNet stent platform technology for the treatment of vascular and coronary diseases in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. The company offers CGuard carotid embolic prevention system for use in carotid artery applications; and MGuard Prime embolic protection systems for use in patients with acute coronary syndromes, notably acute myocardial infarction, and saphenous vein graft coronary interventions. It is also developing NGuard, a neurovascular flow diverter that diverts blood flow away from cerebral aneurysms and seals the aneurysms. The company sells its products through local distributors. InspireMD, Inc. is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
NSPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSPR Latest Social Stream
View Full NSPR Social Stream
Latest NSPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSPIREMD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSPR as an investment opportunity.
InspireMD Announces Abstract of 30-Day Results from the C-Guardians U.S. Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) Clinical Trial Accepted for Presentation at VIVA23
TEL AVIV, Israel, and MIAMI, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention Stent System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke, today announced that an abstract detailing upcoming 30-day results from its C-Guardians U.S. IDE clinical trial has been accepted for presentation as a late-breaking clinical trial at the Vascular InterVentional Advances Annual Meeting (VIVA23), which is being held October 30 through November 2 in Las Vegas. Pr
- Completed transformational private placement for up to $113.6 million, including $42.2 million upfront – - Completed enrollment in the C-Guardians US IDE trial; on track to announce primary and secondary endpoints and, if successful, submit PMA application in H2 2024 – - Generated Q2 2023 CGuard EPS revenue of $1.6 million, an increase of nearly 10% over Q2 2022 – --Management to host investor conference call today, August 8, at 8:30am ET-- TEL AVIV, Israel, and MIAMI, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEW
InspireMD to Report Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Business Update on Tuesday, August 8th
-Conference call and webcast to be held at 8:30 a.m. EDT- TEL AVIV, Israel and MIAMI, July 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention Stent System (EPS) device for the treatment of Carotid Artery Disease and stroke prevention, announced today it will report second quarter 2023 financial results on Tuesday, August 8thth, 2023, before the financial markets open. Management will host a conference call and webcast with the investment comm
InspireMD Announces Completion of Enrollment in C-Guardians U.S. Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) Clinical Trial
Trial designed to support potential U.S. marketing approval of the CGuard™ Prime EPS stent system Study also included first-in-human cases treated with CGuard Prime CAS stent delivery platform Company anticipates study results and Premarket Approval (PMA) submission in H2 2024, potential U.S. approval in H1 2025 TEL AVIV, Israel, June 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention Stent System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke, today ann
TEL AVIV, Israel and MIAMI, May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention Stent System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke, today announced that, in connection with the appointment of Shane Gleason as General Manager of North America and VP of Global Marketing in February 2023, InspireMD granted Mr. Gleason 256,450 shares of restricted stock and stock options to purchase 85,480 shares of InspireMD’s common stock. The grant of restrict
NSPR Price Returns