InspireMD Inc. (NSPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSPR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NSPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.22% of US stocks.
- NSPR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 116 days.
- NSPR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.64% of US stocks).
NSPR Stock Summary
- NSPR has a higher market value than only 5.34% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,202,738.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NSPR is more volatile than 99.7% of stocks we're observing.
- InspireMD Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -170.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to InspireMD Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LQDA, BBI, NBRV, SNES, and IGC.
- Visit NSPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inspiremd.com.
NSPR Valuation Summary
- NSPR's price/sales ratio is 13.9; this is 286.11% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 125 months, NSPR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 125 months, NSPR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2946.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSPR.
NSPR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 40.02%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 34.42%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 57.13%.
The table below shows NSPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.76||52-week high||$22.20|
|Prev. close||$3.83||52-week low||$3.60|
|Day high||$3.86||Avg. volume||898,296|
|50-day MA||$4.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.47||Market Cap||29.73M|
InspireMD Inc. (NSPR) Company Bio
InspireMD, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary MicroNet stent platform technology for the treatment of vascular and coronary diseases in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. The company offers CGuard carotid embolic prevention system for use in carotid artery applications; and MGuard Prime embolic protection systems for use in patients with acute coronary syndromes, notably acute myocardial infarction, and saphenous vein graft coronary interventions. It is also developing NGuard, a neurovascular flow diverter that diverts blood flow away from cerebral aneurysms and seals the aneurysms. The company sells its products through local distributors. InspireMD, Inc. is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
NSPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSPR Latest Social Stream
View Full NSPR Social Stream
Latest NSPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about InspireMD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSPR as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Tickers to be NSPRW and NSPRZ Tickers to be NSPRW and NSPRZ
InspireMD, Inc., developer of the CGuard Embolic Prevention System for the prevention of stroke caused by the treatment of Carotid Artery Disease, announced the Companys warrants, NSPR.WS and NSPR.WSB, currently traded on the NYSE: American, have been approved for listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
NSPR Price Returns