InspireMD Inc. (NSPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSPR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NSPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSPR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 44 weeks.
- NSPR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
NSPR Stock Summary
- InspireMD Inc's market capitalization of $29,077,369 is ahead of only 3.36% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NSPR is more volatile than 97.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NSPR comes in at -134.48% -- higher than that of merely 1.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to InspireMD Inc are RCEL, AMSC, NURO, MBII, and SFET.
- Visit NSPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inspiremd.com.
NSPR Valuation Summary
- NSPR's price/sales ratio is 11.3; this is 197.37% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NSPR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 126 months.
- Over the past 126 months, NSPR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSPR.
NSPR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -100%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -21.33%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -98.83%.
The table below shows NSPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSPR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.38% of graded US stocks.
- NSPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 153rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NEPH, PODD, and COO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSPR.
The table below shows NSPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.66||52-week high||$22.20|
|Prev. close||$3.60||52-week low||$3.45|
|Day high||$3.66||Avg. volume||673,745|
|50-day MA||$4.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.00||Market Cap||29.56M|
InspireMD Inc. (NSPR) Company Bio
InspireMD, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary MicroNet stent platform technology for the treatment of vascular and coronary diseases in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. The company offers CGuard carotid embolic prevention system for use in carotid artery applications; and MGuard Prime embolic protection systems for use in patients with acute coronary syndromes, notably acute myocardial infarction, and saphenous vein graft coronary interventions. It is also developing NGuard, a neurovascular flow diverter that diverts blood flow away from cerebral aneurysms and seals the aneurysms. The company sells its products through local distributors. InspireMD, Inc. is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSPR Latest Social Stream
View Full NSPR Social Stream
Latest NSPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about InspireMD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSPR as an investment opportunity.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
InspireMD (NYSEAMERICAN:NSPR) posted its earnings results on Tuesday. The medical equipment provider reported ($0.53) EPS for the quarter, topping analysts consensus estimates of ($0.82) by $0.29, MarketWatch Earnings reports. InspireMD had a negative net margin of 403.39% and a negative return on equity of 47.44%. NYSEAMERICAN:NSPR opened at $4.16 on Friday. InspireMD has a 12 
-CGuard sales generated 24% YoY revenue growth-
InspireMD Announces Publication of 12-Month Results of CGuard EPS SIBERIA Trial in Journals of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Interventions
TEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard Embolic Prevention System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke caused by the treatment of Carotid Artery Disease (CAD), today announced that results from the investigator-initiated SIBERIA randomized clinical trial of CGuard EPS, that evaluated the peri-procedural and 30-day silent brain infarcts associated with the use of its MicroNet covered stent (CGuard) versus a conventional workhorse open-cell Acculink nitinol stent were published this week. The principal investigator study was published in Journals of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) and is titled Randomized Controlled Trial of Conventional Versus MicroNet-Covered Stent in Carotid Artery Revascularization .
InspireMD Announces Publication of 12-Month Results of CGuard™ EPS SIBERIA Trial in Journals of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Interventions
TEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke caused by the treatment of Carotid Artery Disease (CAD), today announced that results from the investigator-initiated SIBERIA randomized clinical trial of CGuard EPS, that evaluated the peri-procedural and 30-day silent brain infarcts associated with the use of its MicroNet™ covered stent (CGuard) versus a conventional “workhors
NSPR Price Returns