InspireMD Inc. (NSPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSPR Stock Summary
- NSPR has a market capitalization of $9,452,577 -- more than approximately merely 2.79% of US stocks.
- For NSPR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INSPIREMD INC comes in at 68.81%, a number that bests 87.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSPIREMD INC are ONDS, EYPT, CRMD, HYPR, and PLSE.
- Visit NSPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inspiremd.com.
NSPR Valuation Summary
- NSPR's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 104.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 143 months, NSPR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2945.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSPR.
NSPR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 128.42%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.27%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.47%.
The table below shows NSPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSPR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.38% of graded US stocks.
- NSPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 153rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NEPH, PODD, and COO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSPR.
The table below shows NSPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.12||52-week high||$3.33|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$1.14||Avg. volume||32,467|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.66||Market Cap||9.34M|
InspireMD Inc. (NSPR) Company Bio
InspireMD, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary MicroNet stent platform technology for the treatment of vascular and coronary diseases in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. The company offers CGuard carotid embolic prevention system for use in carotid artery applications; and MGuard Prime embolic protection systems for use in patients with acute coronary syndromes, notably acute myocardial infarction, and saphenous vein graft coronary interventions. It is also developing NGuard, a neurovascular flow diverter that diverts blood flow away from cerebral aneurysms and seals the aneurysms. The company sells its products through local distributors. InspireMD, Inc. is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSPR Latest Social Stream
View Full NSPR Social Stream
Latest NSPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSPIREMD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSPR as an investment opportunity.
InspireMD Announces “12 Days of Carotid Stenting” Video Series Featuring Fireside Chats with Top Multidisciplinary Vascular Specialists
Series to feature leading experts discussing the current and future trends in the carotid treatment marketTEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention Stent System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke, today announced a video series, “12 Days of Carotid Stenting,” which will feature leading multidisciplinary vascular specialists discussing the current and future trends in the carotid treatment market. The series wil
InspireMD Announces Multiple Presentations Featuring CGuard EPS and its Novel MicroNet Mesh Covering at the 2022 VEITH Symposium
TEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke, today announced that the company will deliver multiple presentations at the 2022 VEITH Symposium, which is being held November 15 – 19 in New York City. Marvin Slosman, chief executive officer of InspireMD, stated, “We are very pleased to have such a notable presence at this year’s VEITH Symposium, which is among the most prest
- Generated 38.8% growth in CGuard™ revenue year-over-year - - Continued enrollment in the C-Guardian US IDE trial, with 24 sites currently enrolling patients; on track to complete enrollment by approximately end of Q1 2023 - - Announced strategic partnership with NAMSA, a med tech contract research organization (CRO), to accelerate new medical device development and commercialization - --Management to Host Investor Conference Call Today, November 8th, at 8:30am ET-- TEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 08, 2
InspireMD to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 8, 2022, and Provide Corporate Business Update
-Conference call and webcast to be held at 8:30 a.m. EDT-TEL AVIV, Israel, Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention Stent System (EPS) device for the treatment of Carotid Artery Disease and stroke prevention, announced today it will report third quarter 2022 financial results on Tuesday, November 8th, 2022, before the financial markets open. Management will host a conference call and webcast with the investment community at 8:3
InspireMD Announces Presentation at the 2022 Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) Conference
TEL AVIV, Israel, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InspireMD, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke, today announced that the company will deliver a presentation at the 2022 Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) Conference, which is being held September 16-19, 2022, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, MA. Details of the presentation are as follows: Title:Endovascular Sequestration of High-Risk
NSPR Price Returns