NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NSSC): Price and Financial Metrics
NSSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.06||52-week high||$41.25|
|Prev. close||$23.00||52-week low||$20.02|
|Day high||$23.49||Avg. volume||530,632|
|50-day MA||$30.51||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$32.09||Market Cap||847.92M|
NSSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSSC POWR Grades
- NSSC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.71% of US stocks.
- NSSC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NSSC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.67% of US stocks).
NSSC Stock Summary
- NSSC's went public 33.51 years ago, making it older than 85.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NSSC is currently 34.61, higher than 88.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for NAPCO SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES INC; that's greater than it is for just 13.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NAPCO SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ITT, BIOC, FEIM, TIVC, and LFLY.
- Visit NSSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.napcosecurity.com.
NSSC Valuation Summary
- NSSC's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 325% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NSSC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSSC.
NSSC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.81%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 120.65%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 666.08%.
The table below shows NSSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSSC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.4% of graded US stocks.
- NSSC's asset turnover comes in at 1.009 -- ranking 41st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VPG, EMKR, and KOPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSSC.
The table below shows NSSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NSSC) Company Bio
Napco Security Technologies, Inc. manufactures and sells security products and software worldwide. The company offers access control systems, door security products, intrusion and fire alarm systems, and video surveillance products for use in commercial, residential, institutional, industrial, and governmental applications. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Amityville, New York.
NSSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSSC Latest Social Stream
View Full NSSC Social Stream
Latest NSSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NAPCO SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSSC as an investment opportunity.
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSSC), one of the leading designers and manufacturers of high-tech electronic security devices, wireless recurring communication services for intrusion, fire alarm, access control and locking systems as well as a leading provider of school safety solutions today announced that management will be attending and hosting one on one meetings with investors at the Lake Street Capital Markets Best Ideas Growth Conference in New York, NY on September 14, 2023.
SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Napco Security Technologies, Inc. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Napco Security Technologies, Inc. ("NAPCO" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:NSSC) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.S.
Napco Security Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSSC) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 30, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the NAPCO Security Technologies Fiscal Q4 and Fiscal 2023 Earnings Call. Our host for today’s call is Patrick McKillop, Vice President of Investor Relations. At this time, all participants will be in a listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct […]
Q4 2023 NAPCO Security Technologies Inc Earnings Call
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Napco (NSSC) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
NSSC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NSSCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Napco Security Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch