NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NSSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSSC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NSSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- NSSC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- NSSC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
NSSC Stock Summary
- NSSC's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.07, NAPCO SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NSSC is currently 327.21, higher than 98.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NSSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMED, LMAT, INTT, SHYF, and CSPI.
- NSSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NAPCO SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.napcosecurity.com.
NSSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NSSC's price/sales ratio is 220% higher, now standing at 6.4.
- Over the past 243 months, NSSC's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSSC.
NSSC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 59.93%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.42%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.18%.
The table below shows NSSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSSC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.4% of graded US stocks.
- NSSC's asset turnover comes in at 1.009 -- ranking 41st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VPG, EMKR, and KOPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSSC.
The table below shows NSSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.92||52-week high||$31.30|
|Prev. close||$25.86||52-week low||$15.39|
|Day high||$26.16||Avg. volume||159,317|
|50-day MA||$27.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.51||Market Cap||952.38M|
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NSSC) Company Bio
Napco Security Technologies, Inc. manufactures and sells security products and software worldwide. The company offers access control systems, door security products, intrusion and fire alarm systems, and video surveillance products for use in commercial, residential, institutional, industrial, and governmental applications. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Amityville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSSC Latest Social Stream
View Full NSSC Social Stream
Latest NSSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NAPCO SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSSC as an investment opportunity.
Needham analyst James Ricchiuti reiterated a Buy rating on Napco Security Technologies (NSSC - Research Report) today and set a price target of $34.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $28.20.Ricchiuti covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Coherent Corp, Cognex, and Faro Technologies. According to TipRanks, Ricchiuti has an average return of 13.4% and a 55.31% success rate on recommended stocks. Napco Security Technologies has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $35.33.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $31.30 and a one-year low of $15.39.
Napco (NSSC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.43% and 11%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSSC), one of the leading manufacturers and designers of high-tech electronic security devices, wireless recurring communication services for intrusion and fire alarm systems as well as a leading provider of school safety solutions, today announced financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2023.
Napco Security Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSSC) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 69% of the company
Every investor in Napco Security Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NSSC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSSC), one of the leading designers and manufacturers of high-tech electronic security devices, wireless recurring communication services for intrusion, fire alarm, access control and locking systems as well as a leading provider of school safety solutions will release financial results for its Fiscal First Quarter 2023 which ended September 30, 2022 on Monday November 7, 2022 before the market opens, followed by a conference call at 11 a.m. ET.
NSSC Price Returns
Continue Researching NSSCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Napco Security Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch