NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NSSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSSC POWR Grades
- NSSC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSSC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NSSC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.06% of US stocks).
NSSC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 83.82, Napco Security Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NSSC is currently 33.22, higher than 85.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 54.54%, Napco Security Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.41% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Napco Security Technologies Inc are HSTM, CLRO, FWRD, RGP, and PKE.
- Visit NSSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.napcosecurity.com.
NSSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NSSC's EV/EBIT ratio is 132.26% higher, now standing at 57.6.
- NSSC's price/earnings ratio has moved up $64.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSSC.
NSSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.18||52-week high||$37.41|
|Prev. close||$36.43||52-week low||$17.84|
|Day high||$36.38||Avg. volume||77,720|
|50-day MA||$33.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.77||Market Cap||663.94M|
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NSSC) Company Bio
Napco Security Technologies, Inc. manufactures and sells security products and software worldwide. The company offers access control systems, door security products, intrusion and fire alarm systems, and video surveillance products for use in commercial, residential, institutional, industrial, and governmental applications. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Amityville, New York.
NSSC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Napco Security Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Napco Security Technologies Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Napco Security Technologies Inc ended up being:
- NSSC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Napco Security Technologies Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 6.34% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NSSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSSC Latest Social Stream
View Full NSSC Social Stream
Latest NSSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Napco Security Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSSC as an investment opportunity.
NAPCO Security Technologies to present at the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSSC), one of the leading manufacturers and designers of high-tech electronic security devices, wireless recurring communication services for intrusion and fire alarm systems as well as a leading provider of school safety solutions today announced that management will be presenting at the 16th Annual Needham Technology & Media Conference being held virtually on May 17, 2021.
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSSC), one of the leading manufacturers and designers of high-tech electronic security devices, wireless recurring communication services for intrusion and fire alarm systems as well as a leading provider of school safety solutions will release financial results for its Fiscal Third Quarter which ended March 31, 2021 on Monday May 10, 2021 before the market opens followed by a conference call at 11 A.M. ET.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Napco Security...
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Napco Security Technologies (NSSC).
Napco (NSSC) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
NSSC Price Returns
Continue Researching NSSCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Napco Security Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch