NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NSSC): Price and Financial Metrics
NSSC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.56, Napco Security Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Napco Security Technologies Inc is higher than 88.6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 54.51%, Napco Security Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NSSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVOL, RMTI, IMRN, DAKT, and OBLG.
- NSSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Napco Security Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.napcosecurity.com.
NSSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.14||52-week high||$34.27|
|Prev. close||$32.54||52-week low||$13.33|
|Day high||$34.27||Avg. volume||93,105|
|50-day MA||$28.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.07||Market Cap||626.37M|
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (NSSC) Company Bio
Napco Security Technologies, Inc. manufactures and sells security products and software worldwide. The company offers access control systems, door security products, intrusion and fire alarm systems, and video surveillance products for use in commercial, residential, institutional, industrial, and governmental applications. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Amityville, New York.
NSSC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NSSC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Napco Security Technologies Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 37%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Napco Security Technologies Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 9.6% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NSSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSSC Latest Social Stream
View Full NSSC Social Stream
Latest NSSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Napco Security Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSSC as an investment opportunity.
Napco (NSSC) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
NAPCO Security ([[NSSC]] +7.9%) reports an increase of 17% Y/Y in FQ2 sales to $27.2M with recurring service revenue growth of 42% Y/Y to $8.2M.Recurring service revenues have remained very strong, achieving 42% growth Y/Y and now have a prospective annual run rate of $33.8M based on Dec. 2020 recurring revenues.Equipment revenues...
NAPCO Security (NSSC): FQ2 GAAP EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.05.Revenue of $27.21M (+5.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.89M.Recurring service revenue increased 42% Y/Y to $8.2M.Gross margin for recurring service revenue up 400 bps Y/Y to 85%.Richard Soloway, Chairman and President, commented, "As we enter the second half of fiscal 2021,...
Napco (NSSC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.77% and 11.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NSSC Price Returns
Continue Researching NSSCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Napco Security Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Napco Security Technologies Inc (NSSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!