NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSTG POWR Grades
- NSTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 63.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSTG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- NSTG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
NSTG Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.15, NanoString Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.79% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 26.31%, NanoString Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.47% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NSTG comes in at -11.8% -- higher than that of just 19.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NanoString Technologies Inc are AFIB, MYOV, PSTG, LPSN, and QTWO.
- Visit NSTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nanostring.com.
NSTG Valuation Summary
- NSTG's price/sales ratio is 19.8; this is 421.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 100 months, NSTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.8.
- NSTG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSTG.
NSTG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -105.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -64.59%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 88.58%.
The table below shows NSTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSTG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.47% of graded US stocks.
- NSTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.28 -- ranking 160th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FOLD, CLVS, and RDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSTG.
The table below shows NSTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.82||52-week high||$86.42|
|Prev. close||$44.45||52-week low||$34.31|
|Day high||$45.32||Avg. volume||547,327|
|50-day MA||$52.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.59||Market Cap||1.99B|
NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG) Company Bio
NanoString Technologies provides life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostic products. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSTG Latest Social Stream
View Full NSTG Social Stream
Latest NSTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NanoString Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSTG as an investment opportunity.
NanoString Launches nCounter Antibody Drug Conjugate Panel to Accelerate the Development of Oncology Treatments
SEATTLE, October 12, 2021--NanoString announces the launch of the nCounter® ADC Development Panel.
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG): Price Now Near $43.71; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment -- meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend. The post NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG): Price Now Near $43.71; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
In this article, we discuss the 10 small-cap stocks to buy according to Australian billionaire Kerr Neilson. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Neilson’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Small-Cap Stocks to Buy According to Australian Billionaire Kerr Neilson. Billionaire Kerr Neilson co-founded Platinum Asset […]
NanoString to Release Third Quarter 2021 Operating Results and Host Conference Call on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
SEATTLE, October 06, 2021--NanoString to host third quarter 2021 operating results webcast on Tuesday, November 9th, 2021.
The Allen Institute for AI (AI2) added bioengineer Jenny Cronin as an associate working with entrepreneurs in AI2s startup incubator. Im excited about the potential human health benefits and discoveries well see by leveraging AI in the biotech and healthcare spaces, said Cronin in an email to GeekWire. Cronin was most recently a senior science communications advisor at s2s Public Relations and previously a product manager at NanoString Technologies. She has her doctorate in bioengineering from the University of Washington where she researched brain-computer interfaces. Biotech startups Ozette and Modulus, and health-tech startup MajorBoost have all incubated at AI2. Read More
NSTG Price Returns
Continue Researching NSTGWant to do more research on NanoString Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch