NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSTG POWR Grades
- NSTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.26% of US stocks.
- NSTG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NSTG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
NSTG Stock Summary
- NSTG's price/sales ratio is 22.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 28.32%, NanoString Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 79.88% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NSTG has reported earnings growth of 77.75%, putting it ahead of 80.9% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NanoString Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QUOT, KALA, RPAY, GKOS, and CLSN.
- Visit NSTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nanostring.com.
NSTG Valuation Summary
- NSTG's price/sales ratio is 22.6; this is 90.72% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NSTG's price/sales ratio has moved up 17.7 over the prior 98 months.
- Over the past 98 months, NSTG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 23.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSTG.
NSTG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -238.62%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 176.88%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.84%.
The table below shows NSTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.94||52-week high||$86.42|
|Prev. close||$62.08||52-week low||$32.50|
|Day high||$63.22||Avg. volume||563,469|
|50-day MA||$59.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.92||Market Cap||2.80B|
NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG) Company Bio
NanoString Technologies provides life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostic products. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
NSTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSTG Latest Social Stream
View Full NSTG Social Stream
Latest NSTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NanoString Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSTG as an investment opportunity.
NanoString Technologies (NSTG) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Next Week's Release
NanoString (NSTG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
NanoString to Release Second Quarter 2021 Operating Results and Host Conference Call on Wednesday, August 4, 2021
SEATTLE, July 08, 2021--NanoString to report second quarter 2021 operating results and host conference call on Wednesday, August 4th.
NanoString Launches nCounter Stem Cell Characterization Panel to Advance the Development of Stem Cell Therapy
SEATTLE, Jun 22, 2021--NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSTG), a leading provider of life science tools for discovery and translational research, today announced the launch of the nCounter® Stem Cell Characterization Panel for the analysis and optimization of stem cell lines used in the development of potential novel therapeutics.
NanoString and Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy Collaborate to Optimize Cell Therapies to Treat Cancer
SEATTLE & SAN FRANCISCO, Jun 15, 2021--NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSTG), a leading provider of life science tools for discovery and translational research, and the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy (PICI) announced today that they are collaborating on an expansive molecular characterization project for cellular therapies. The collaboration will define the characteristics that make a cell therapy effective, providing a standardized approach to developing CAR-T regimens that ma
NSTG Price Returns
Continue Researching NSTGWant to do more research on NanoString Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch