NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
NSTG Stock Summary
- NSTG's price/sales ratio is 7.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 127.05%, NanoString Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.05% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NSTG comes in at -20.62% -- higher than that of just 14.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NanoString Technologies Inc are VUZI, EMAN, ICPT, INFN, and LXRX.
- Visit NSTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nanostring.com.
NSTG Stock Price Chart More Charts
NSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.53||52-week high||$34.78|
|Prev. close||$25.62||52-week low||$13.26|
|Day high||$26.00||Avg. volume||488,084|
|50-day MA||$23.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.69||Market Cap||912.39M|
NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG) Company Bio
NanoString Technologies provides life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostic products. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.