NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
NSTG Stock Summary
- NSTG's price/sales ratio is 6.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.65%, NanoString Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.41% of about US stocks.
- NanoString Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -13.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 22.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NanoString Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MRAM, FIT, KIN, PACB, and WIFI.
- NSTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NanoString Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.nanostring.com.
NSTG Stock Price Chart More Charts
NSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.89||52-week high||$36.43|
|Prev. close||$23.29||52-week low||$13.85|
|Day high||$25.35||Avg. volume||612,714|
|50-day MA||$28.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.51||Market Cap||920.93M|
NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG) Company Bio
NanoString Technologies provides life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostic products. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.