NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
NSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.73||52-week high||$18.51|
|Prev. close||$5.89||52-week low||$4.37|
|Day high||$5.92||Avg. volume||836,241|
|50-day MA||$8.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||271.22M|
NSTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSTG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NSTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NSTG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NSTG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NSTG Stock Summary
- NANOSTRING TECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.1% of US listed stocks.
- NSTG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 81.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NANOSTRING TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at -8.69%, a number that bests only 18.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NANOSTRING TECHNOLOGIES INC are LEDS, EMKR, PTRA, IBIO, and SPIR.
- Visit NSTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nanostring.com.
NSTG Valuation Summary
- NSTG's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.6; this is 121.67% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NSTG's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 121 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSTG.
NSTG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -48.05%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.11%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -11.85%.
The table below shows NSTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSTG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.67% of graded US stocks.
- NSTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.28 -- ranking 158th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FOLD, CLVS, and RDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSTG.
The table below shows NSTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSTG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NSTG, see our NSTG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$45.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG) Company Bio
NanoString Technologies provides life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostic products. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSTG Latest Social Stream
View Full NSTG Social Stream
Latest NSTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NANOSTRING TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSTG as an investment opportunity.
NanoString to Host Conference Call on Monday, May 22, 2023, to Provide Comments on Decision of the Regional Court of Munich
SEATTLE, May 22, 2023--NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSTG), a leading provider of life science tools for discovery and translational research, today announced that the Company will host a conference call on Monday, May 22, 2023, at 4:30pm ET to provide an update on the recent Decision of the Regional Court of Munich.
Why Are NanoString Technologies Shares Falling Today
Wednesday, 10x Genomics Inc (NASDAQ: TXG) won an injunction in its patent litigation against NanoString Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: NSTG) and its German subsidiary regarding CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager instruments. The move will force NanoString to cease selling its CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager instrument and RNA detection reagents in Germany. The Munich Regional Court issued the injunction based on its finding that the CosMx products infringe European Patent Number 2794928B1, which relates t
Why Shares of NanoString Technologies Are Falling Thursday
Shares of NanoString Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTG) were down more than 16% Thursday morning and were down as much as 28.3% earlier in the day after the life sciences company lost a patent ruling in Germany. NanoString makes instruments and services to profile genes and proteins from tissue samples. The biotech company lost a patent court fight to 10x Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) that forces NanoString to quit selling its CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager instruments and CosMx reagents for RNA detection in Germany.
NanoString Responds to Decision of the Regional Court of Munich
SEATTLE & MUNICH, May 17, 2023--NanoString Responds to Decision of the Regional Court of Munich.
10x Genomics Wins Permanent Injunction Against NanoString's CosMx Products
10x Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TXG), a leader in single cell and spatial biology, today announced that it has won an injunction in its patent litigation against NanoString Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSTG) and NanoString Technologies Germany GmbH.
NSTG Price Returns
Continue Researching NSTGWant to do more research on NanoString Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...