NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSTG POWR Grades
- NSTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 62.61% of US stocks.
- NSTG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NSTG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.2% of US stocks).
NSTG Stock Summary
- NSTG's price/sales ratio is 15.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 26.31%, NanoString Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.52% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NSTG comes in at -11.25% -- higher than that of only 19.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NanoString Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AFIB, PSTG, MYOV, LPSN, and CLPS.
- Visit NSTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nanostring.com.
NSTG Valuation Summary
- NSTG's price/sales ratio is 19.8; this is 421.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 100 months, NSTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.8.
- NSTG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSTG.
NSTG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 176.88%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 124.56%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 69.28%.
The table below shows NSTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.4% of graded US stocks.
- NSTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.28 -- ranking 160th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FOLD, CLVS, and RDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSTG.
The table below shows NSTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.02||52-week high||$86.42|
|Prev. close||$46.62||52-week low||$34.31|
|Day high||$47.14||Avg. volume||545,065|
|50-day MA||$51.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.06||Market Cap||2.14B|
NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG) Company Bio
NanoString Technologies provides life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostic products. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSTG Latest Social Stream
View Full NSTG Social Stream
Latest NSTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NanoString Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSTG as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s top 15 small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Catherine Wood is an American millionaire investor, who founded ARK Investment Management in 2014. She serves […]
NanoString Unveils Spatial Organ Atlas During the American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG) Conference
SEATTLE, October 18, 2021--NanoString Unveils Spatial Organ Atlas During the American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG) Conference.
NanoString Launches nCounter Antibody Drug Conjugate Panel to Accelerate the Development of Oncology Treatments
SEATTLE, October 12, 2021--NanoString announces the launch of the nCounter® ADC Development Panel.
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG): Price Now Near $43.71; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment -- meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend. The post NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG): Price Now Near $43.71; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
In this article, we discuss the 10 small-cap stocks to buy according to Australian billionaire Kerr Neilson. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Neilson’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Small-Cap Stocks to Buy According to Australian Billionaire Kerr Neilson. Billionaire Kerr Neilson co-founded Platinum Asset […]
NSTG Price Returns
Continue Researching NSTGWant to do more research on NanoString Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch