NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSTG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NSTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.89% of US stocks.
- NSTG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NSTG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
NSTG Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.97, NanoString Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.7% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 24.24%, NanoString Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 75.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NSTG is more volatile than 78.08% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NanoString Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMWL, OTRK, IQ, URGN, and EGRX.
- Visit NSTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nanostring.com.
NSTG Valuation Summary
- NSTG's price/sales ratio is 19.8; this is 421.05% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 100 months, NSTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.8.
- NSTG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSTG.
NSTG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.27%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -367.06%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -1.73%.
The table below shows NSTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NSTG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.67% of graded US stocks.
- NSTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.28 -- ranking 158th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FOLD, CLVS, and RDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NSTG.
The table below shows NSTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NSTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.75||52-week high||$70.40|
|Prev. close||$15.64||52-week low||$13.52|
|Day high||$16.05||Avg. volume||751,842|
|50-day MA||$24.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.64||Market Cap||731.05M|
NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG) Company Bio
NanoString Technologies provides life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostic products. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSTG Latest Social Stream
View Full NSTG Social Stream
Latest NSTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NanoString Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSTG as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, February 24, 2022--NanoString to webcast presentation from the 42nd Annual Cowen Health Care conference.
NanoString to Showcase CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager at 4th Annual Spatial Genomics Summit, Feb. 28
SEATTLE, February 24, 2022--NanoString to unveil CosMx™ Spatial Molecular Imager at the fourth annual virtual Spatial Genomics Summit on Monday, Feb. 28 from 8-10 a.m. (PST).
NanoString Expands Partnership with Leica Biosystems to Accelerate Spatial Discoveries with Automated Workflow
SEATTLE, February 23, 2022--NanoString's fully automated GeoMx RNA workflow reduces hands-on time, allowing users to prepare up to 30 slides in one day with high reproducibility.
NanoString Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:NSTG) shares, rose in value on Friday, 02/18/22, with the stock price down by -2.32% to the previous days close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $31.72. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $32.47, falling within a range of $31.48 NanoString Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: NSTG) Does It Provide Stability And Growth? Read More »
SEATTLE, February 09, 2022--NanoString to present at 11th Annual SVB Leerink Healthcare Conference.
NSTG Price Returns
Continue Researching NSTGWant to do more research on NanoString Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NanoString Technologies Inc (NSTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch