Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSYS Stock Summary
- NORTECH SYSTEMS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.15% of US listed stocks.
- NSYS's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NORTECH SYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,464.72%; that's higher than only 1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NSYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVST, PFIE, DCGO, TNC, and ORGO.
- Visit NSYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nortechsys.com.
NSYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NSYS's price/sales ratio is 88% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- NSYS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSYS.
NSYS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4433.33%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 373.09%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.87%.
The table below shows NSYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.59||52-week high||$19.56|
|Prev. close||$15.54||52-week low||$9.31|
|Day high||$16.00||Avg. volume||7,126|
|50-day MA||$11.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.84||Market Cap||41.95M|
Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS) Company Bio
Nortech Systems Incorporated operates as an electronic manufacturing services company in the United States, Mexico, and China. It offers a range of value added engineering, technical and manufacturing, and support services, including project management, designing, testing, prototyping, supply chain management, and post-market services. The company also provides manufacturing and engineering services for medical devices, printed circuit board assemblies, wire and cable assemblies, and higher level electromechanical assemblies. In addition, it offers repair services. The company serves original equipment manufacturers in the aerospace and defense, medical, and industrial markets through business development teams and independent manufacturers' representatives. Nortech Systems Incorporated was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSYS Latest Social Stream
View Full NSYS Social Stream
Latest NSYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTECH SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSYS as an investment opportunity.
Nortech Systems ( NASDAQ:NSYS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$35.3m (up 20% from 3Q...
MINNEAPOLIS, November 09, 2022--Nortech Systems Announces 2022 Third Quarter Results
Nortech Systems to Report Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results and Hold a Conference Call on November 10, 2022
MINNEAPOLIS, October 17, 2022--Nortech Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: NSYS), a leading provider of engineering and manufacturing solutions for complex electromedical and electromechanical products serving the medical, aerospace & defense and industrial markets, will hold a live conference call and webcast at 4:00 p.m. central time on Thursday, November 10, 2022, to discuss the company's third quarter financial results. The call will be hosted by Jay Miller, Chief Executive Officer and Chris Jones
Nortech Systems Incorporated's (NASDAQ:NSYS) Stock Is Going Strong: Is the Market Following Fundamentals?
Nortech Systems' (NASDAQ:NSYS) stock is up by a considerable 21% over the past month. Since the market usually pay for...
MINNEAPOLIS, August 25, 2022--Nortech Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: NSYS) (the "Company"), a leading provider of engineering and manufacturing solutions for complex electromedical and electromechanical products serving the medical, industrial and defense markets, announced this week that the US Patent Office has issued Patent No. 11,412,608, for the Company’s Flex Faraday Xtreme™, a flexible printed circuit for transmitting high frequency signals while precisely controlling both crosstalk and im
NSYS Price Returns