Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS): Price and Financial Metrics
NSYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.61||52-week high||$16.52|
|Prev. close||$9.25||52-week low||$7.45|
|Day high||$9.80||Avg. volume||6,226|
|50-day MA||$8.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.07||Market Cap||26.32M|
NSYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSYS Stock Summary
- NSYS's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.7%, NORTECH SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.47% of about US stocks.
- NORTECH SYSTEMS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORTECH SYSTEMS INC are AOUT, TNC, TRT, FONR, and ARTW.
- Visit NSYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nortechsys.com.
NSYS Valuation Summary
- NSYS's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.5; this is 25.2% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NSYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSYS.
NSYS Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.39%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2053.59%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.09%.
The table below shows NSYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS) Company Bio
Nortech Systems Incorporated operates as an electronic manufacturing services company in the United States, Mexico, and China. It offers a range of value added engineering, technical and manufacturing, and support services, including project management, designing, testing, prototyping, supply chain management, and post-market services. The company also provides manufacturing and engineering services for medical devices, printed circuit board assemblies, wire and cable assemblies, and higher level electromechanical assemblies. In addition, it offers repair services. The company serves original equipment manufacturers in the aerospace and defense, medical, and industrial markets through business development teams and independent manufacturers' representatives. Nortech Systems Incorporated was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
NSYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSYS Latest Social Stream
View Full NSYS Social Stream
Latest NSYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTECH SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSYS as an investment opportunity.
Nortech Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:NSYS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 11, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to Nortech’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note this conference is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over to your host, Alan Nordstrom, Acting CFO at Nortech. Alan, you may begin. Alan Nordstrom: Alright. Thank […]
Q3 2023 Nortech Systems Inc Earnings Call
Year-to-Date Revenue Grows Despite Third Quarter Challenges
MINNEAPOLIS, November 08, 2023--Nortech Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: NSYS) (the "Company"), a leading provider of engineering and manufacturing solutions for complex electromedical and electromechanical products serving the medical, industrial and defense markets, reported 2023 third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2023.
MINNEAPOLIS, November 01, 2023--Nortech Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: NSYS), a leading provider of engineering and manufacturing solutions for complex electromedical and electromechanical products announced today two new members were elected to Nortech’s board of directors. Amy Fredregill and Jose Peris bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the Board, and will be instrumental in helping Nortech drive shareholder value.
NSYS Price Returns