Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSYS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.67, Nortech Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- NSYS's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Nortech Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,470.62%; that's higher than merely 1.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nortech Systems Inc are TGEN, ANF, TRT, SNBR, and LOVE.
- Visit NSYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nortechsys.com.
NSYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NSYS's price/earnings ratio is 129.74% lower, now standing at -11.6.
- Over the past 243 months, NSYS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NSYS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSYS.
NSYS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -130.59%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.66%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -99.97%.
The table below shows NSYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.36||52-week high||$19.56|
|Prev. close||$11.91||52-week low||$9.02|
|Day high||$12.99||Avg. volume||6,783|
|50-day MA||$12.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.16||Market Cap||33.15M|
Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS) Company Bio
Nortech Systems Incorporated operates as an electronic manufacturing services company in the United States, Mexico, and China. It offers a range of value added engineering, technical and manufacturing, and support services, including project management, designing, testing, prototyping, supply chain management, and post-market services. The company also provides manufacturing and engineering services for medical devices, printed circuit board assemblies, wire and cable assemblies, and higher level electromechanical assemblies. In addition, it offers repair services. The company serves original equipment manufacturers in the aerospace and defense, medical, and industrial markets through business development teams and independent manufacturers' representatives. Nortech Systems Incorporated was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSYS Latest Social Stream
View Full NSYS Social Stream
Latest NSYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nortech Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSYS as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, January 05, 2022--Nortech Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: NSYS) (the "Company") today is announcing that on December 31, 2021, the Company executed a sixth amendment to its Bank of America ("BOA") Loan and Security Agreement ("Credit Facility"). Nortech entered into the original agreement on June 15, 2017 and it was set to expire on June 15, 2022. Nortech and BOA have agreed to renew the Credit Facility and extend the maturity date four years until June 15, 2026. Under the Credit Faci
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nortech Systems Announces $6.1 million PPP Loan Forgiveness
No summary available.
Nortech Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:NSYS) was the target of a large decrease in short interest during the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,900 shares, a decrease of 50.8% from the October 31st total of 5,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 11,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is […]
Nortech Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:NSYS) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 5,900 shares, an increase of 73.5% from the October 14th total of 3,400 shares. Currently, 0.5% of the companys shares are sold short. Based on an average trading volume of 
NSYS Price Returns