Natura Holding S.A. (NTCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.4% of US stocks.
- NTCO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- NTCO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
NTCO Stock Summary
- NTCO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.86 -- higher than merely 5.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTCO's revenue has grown 157.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.22% of US companies in our set.
- NATURA & CO HOLDING SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 87.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NATURA & CO HOLDING SA are KTCC, CLRO, UPC, AGCO, and CMCM.
- NTCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATURA & CO HOLDING SA's official web site, go to natu.infoinvest.com.br.
NTCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.89||52-week high||$17.88|
|Prev. close||$6.17||52-week low||$4.66|
|Day high||$5.94||Avg. volume||1,444,201|
|50-day MA||$6.01||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$7.64||Market Cap||4.07B|
Natura Holding S.A. (NTCO) Company Bio
Natura Holding S.A. serves customers in Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCO Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCO Social Stream
Latest NTCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATURA & CO HOLDING SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCO as an investment opportunity.
Brazilian cosmetic maker Natura &Co Holding SA on Thursday reported a much wider-than-expected quarterly net loss, pressured by a challenging macroeconomic scenario that is poised to keep hurting the company in the short term. The 766.7 million reais ($148.62 million) loss contrasted with a 235 million-real net profit posted a year earlier. This was Natura's first quarterly report since announcing a broad organizational shakeup in June, when chief executive and executive chairman Roberto Marques stepped down, handing over the reins of the company to board member Fabio Barbosa.
Natura &Co's (NYSE – NTCO; B3 – NTCO3) second--quarter performance continued to reflect the challenging environment in which it is operating, but the Group recorded positive signs including strong growth by the Natura brand in Brazil and Latin America, another quarter of double-digit growth by Aesop in constant currency and further improvement in Avon's fundamentals.
Inter Parfums (IPAR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.24% and 0.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Nu Skin (NUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.53% and 0.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Arhaus (ARHS), CVS Health (CVS) and Natura & Co Holding (NTCO)
Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Arhaus (ARHS – Research Report), CVS Health (CVS – Research Report) and Natura & Co Holding (NTCO – Research Report). Arhaus (ARHS) Jefferies analyst Jonathan Matuszewski maintained a Buy rating on Arhaus yesterday and set a price target of $13.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $5.25, close to its 52-week low of $4.88. According to TipRanks.
NTCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|