Natura Holding S.A. (NTCO): Price and Financial Metrics
NTCO Stock Summary
- Natura & Co Holding SA's stock had its IPO on January 6, 2020, making it an older stock than just 0.78% of US equities in our set.
- NTCO's current price/earnings ratio is 375.11, which is higher than 97.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Natura & Co Holding SA's share price is greater than that of merely 5.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPCB, FMC, GRFS, CAE, and AMKR.
- NTCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natura & Co Holding SA's official web site, go to natu.infoinvest.com.br.
NTCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.95||52-week high||$20.68|
|Prev. close||$18.57||52-week low||$10.42|
|Day high||$18.71||Avg. volume||444,869|
|50-day MA||$17.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.92||Market Cap||12.35B|
Natura Holding S.A. (NTCO) Company Bio
Natura Holding S.A. serves customers in Brazil.
NTCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NTCO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Natura & Co Holding SA ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 5678.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Natura & Co Holding SA, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.11 -- which is good for besting merely 23.16% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.62 years, is 2.11% -- higher than 95.05% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCO Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCO Social Stream
Latest NTCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natura & Co Holding SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCO as an investment opportunity.
NTCO earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 5, 2021 / Natura &Co Holding S. (SAO:NTCO3) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 5, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Natura &Co reports strong sales growth of 24% and net profit up 200%, continuing to outperform global CFT market in Q4
Natura &Co (B3 – NTCO3; NYSE – NTCO) recorded another quarter of revenue and profit growth in the fourth quarter, again significantly outperforming the global Cosmetics, Fragrance, and Toiletries market, driven by a continued ramp-up in digital sales across all brands that helped offset the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Avon's ratings to Ba3; outlook changed to stableGlobal Credit Research - 03 Mar 2021New York, March 03, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, (Moody's) has today upgraded Avon Products, Inc. (Avon)'s corporate family rating and the ratings of the senior unsecured notes issued by Avon to Ba3 from B1. The outlook for the ratings was changed to stable from negative.Ratings upgraded:..Issuer: Avon Products, Inc.....Corporate Family Rating, Upgraded to Ba3 from B1....5.000% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2023, Upgraded to Ba3 from B1....6.950% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2043, Upgraded to Ba3 from B1Outlook:....Outlook, changed to stable from negativeRATINGS RATIONALEThe upgrade of Avon's ratings to Ba3 from B1 follows several pieces of evidence over the past few mon...
In this article we will take a look at billionaire Paul Tudor Jones’ top 10 stocks picks. If you want to skip our discussion about Paul Tudor Jones’ investment philosophy, his thoughts on Bitcoin and his history, go directly to billionaire Paul Tudor Jones’ top 5 stocks picks. Hedge fund manager Paul Tudor Jones, founder […]
NTCO Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!