Natura Holding S.A. (NTCO): Price and Financial Metrics
NTCO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.86, Natura & Co Holding SA is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.25% of US stocks.
- Natura & Co Holding SA's stock had its IPO on January 6, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.53% of US equities in our set.
- NTCO's current price/earnings ratio is 346.06, which is higher than 97.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Natura & Co Holding SA, a group of peers worth examining would be SPCB, GRFS, FMC, CAE, and NAV.
- NTCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natura & Co Holding SA's official web site, go to natu.infoinvest.com.br.
NTCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.56||52-week high||$20.68|
|Prev. close||$16.71||52-week low||$7.93|
|Day high||$17.52||Avg. volume||395,564|
|50-day MA||$18.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.51||Market Cap||11.39B|
Natura Holding S.A. (NTCO) Company Bio
Natura Holding S.A. serves customers in Brazil.
NTCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Natura & Co Holding SA with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Natura & Co Holding SA ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Natura & Co Holding SA ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.62 years comes in at 2.11%; that's greater than 95.52% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Natura & Co Holding SA experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than merely 20.48% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCO Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCO Social Stream
Latest NTCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natura & Co Holding SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCO as an investment opportunity.
Natura (NTCO): Q4 Revenue of R$12B (+24.3% Y/Y).Adj. EBITDA of R$1.5B (+12.3% Y/Y).Net Income of R$177.4M (+200.7% Y/Y).Press Release...
Natura &Co reports strong sales growth of 24% and net profit up 200%, continuing to outperform global CFT market in Q4
Natura &Co (B3 – NTCO3; NYSE – NTCO) recorded another quarter of revenue and profit growth in the fourth quarter, again significantly outperforming the global Cosmetics, Fragrance, and Toiletries market, driven by a continued ramp-up in digital sales across all brands that helped offset the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Avon's ratings to Ba3; outlook changed to stableGlobal Credit Research - 03 Mar 2021New York, March 03, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, (Moody's) has today upgraded Avon Products, Inc. (Avon)'s corporate family rating and the ratings of the senior unsecured notes issued by Avon to Ba3 from B1. The outlook for the ratings was changed to stable from negative.Ratings upgraded:..Issuer: Avon Products, Inc.....Corporate Family Rating, Upgraded to Ba3 from B1....5.000% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2023, Upgraded to Ba3 from B1....6.950% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2043, Upgraded to Ba3 from B1Outlook:....Outlook, changed to stable from negativeRATINGS RATIONALEThe upgrade of Avon's ratings to Ba3 from B1 follows several pieces of evidence over the past few mon...
In this article we will take a look at billionaire Paul Tudor Jones’ top 10 stocks picks. If you want to skip our discussion about Paul Tudor Jones’ investment philosophy, his thoughts on Bitcoin and his history, go directly to billionaire Paul Tudor Jones’ top 5 stocks picks. Hedge fund manager Paul Tudor Jones, founder […]
At this time, we would like to welcome everyone to Natura &Co Second Quarter 2020 Results. Today with us we have Roberto Marques, Group CEO and Executive Chairman of the Board of Natura &Co Mr. Jose Filippo, CFO of Natura &Co Mr. Joao Paulo Ferreira, CEO of Natura &Co Latam; and Ms. Viviane Behar, Investor Relations Officer of Natura &Co.
NTCO Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!