Natura Holding S.A. (NTCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTCO POWR Grades
- NTCO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.6% of US stocks.
- NTCO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 46 weeks.
- NTCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.15% of US stocks).
NTCO Stock Summary
- NTCO's went public 1.72 years ago, making it older than merely 2.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.68%, Natura & Co Holding SA's debt growth rate surpasses 86.61% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Natura & Co Holding SA comes in at 98.23%, a number that bests 93.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natura & Co Holding SA are GRFS, FMC, EMN, KTCC, and EBIX.
- Visit NTCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to natu.infoinvest.com.br.
NTCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.39||52-week high||$23.73|
|Prev. close||$17.45||52-week low||$15.52|
|Day high||$17.60||Avg. volume||440,979|
|50-day MA||$20.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.48||Market Cap||11.99B|
Natura Holding S.A. (NTCO) Company Bio
Natura Holding S.A. serves customers in Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCO Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCO Social Stream
Latest NTCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natura & Co Holding SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCO as an investment opportunity.
NTCO earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Q2-21: Natura &Co reports sales growth of 36%, again outperforming the CFT market, with net income increasing to R$235 million
Natura &Co (NYSE – NTCO; B3 – NTCO3) recorded another quarter of double-digit revenue growth in the second quarter, again outperforming the global Cosmetics, Fragrance, and Toiletries market, while net income grew strongly to R$235 million, supported by new gains from Avon's integration.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 best hair care stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Hair Care Stocks to Buy Now. Last year, the hair care and beauty industries took a wavy path as the world implemented a lockdown, resulting […]
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best beauty stocks to invest in. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, and go directly to the 5 Best Beauty Stocks to Invest In. The cosmetics industry encompasses companies that manufacture, sell, and market beauty products like makeup, shampoos, lotions, fragrances, […]
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment -- meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend. The post Natura & Co Holding SA (NTCO): Price Now Near $22.91; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
NTCO Price Returns