NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
NTCT Stock Summary
- NTCT's current price/earnings ratio is 134.97, which is higher than 92.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.59 for Netscout Systems Inc; that's greater than it is for 26.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NTCT is more volatile than 26.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRGS, DIOD, NXGN, NURO, and AMSC.
- NTCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Netscout Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.netscout.com.
NTCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.04||52-week high||$31.91|
|Prev. close||$28.03||52-week low||$19.11|
|Day high||$28.25||Avg. volume||414,912|
|50-day MA||$29.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.49||Market Cap||2.06B|
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT) Company Bio
NetScout Systems designs, develops, manufactures, markets, licenses, sells, and supports network, application, and service assurance solutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It offers performance analytics and operational intelligence solutions that facilitate the evolution toward new computing paradigms, such as virtualization, mobility, and cloud. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
NTCT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Netscout Systems Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Netscout Systems Inc ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Netscout Systems Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 80. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 21.46% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- NTCT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 6%; for context, that number is higher than 43.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCT Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCT Social Stream
Latest NTCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netscout Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCT as an investment opportunity.
How far off is NetScout Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NTCT ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
(Bloomberg) -- The website of the New Zealand Stock Exchange slowed to a crawl on a Tuesday afternoon in August. It was so badly throttled that the exchange couldn’t post market announcements, as required by financial regulators. So with an hour left for trading, management shut the entire operation down.It didn’t take long to figure out what happened. The website had been overwhelmed by a tsunami of offshore digital traffic. An email from the perpetrators made clear that it was a malicious attack.NZX Ltd, which operates the exchange, restored connectivity ahead of the next trading day. But the attacks resumed once the market opened, forcing more trading suspensions over the next few days. When the exchange finally moved its servers out of the reach of the digital bombardment - to cloud...
NetScout Systems (NASDAQ:NTCT) posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The technology company reported $0.66 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.25, MarketWatch Earnings reports. The business had revenue of $228.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $226.90 million. NetScout Systems had a net […]
Shares of NetScout Systems (NASDAQ:NTCT) were unchanged after the company reported Q3 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 9.59% year over year to $0.66, which beat the estimate of $0.52. Revenue of $228,741,000 decreased by 12.05% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $228,900,000. Looking Ahead NetScout Systems raised FY21… Read More »NetScout Systems: Q3 Earnings Insights
Image source: The Motley Fool. Netscout Systems Inc (NASDAQ: NTCT)Q3 2021 Earnings CallJan 28, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: Operator[Operator Instructions] Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to NETSCOUT's Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call.
NTCT Price Returns
Continue Researching NTCTWant to do more research on Netscout Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!