NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTCT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.09% of US stocks.
- NTCT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- NTCT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.3% of US stocks).
NTCT Stock Summary
- NTCT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 230.61 -- higher than 89.01% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 60.86, Netscout Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTCT's revenue has grown -3.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 18.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Netscout Systems Inc are PRGS, DIOD, MRCY, NTGR, and SWIR.
- Visit NTCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netscout.com.
NTCT Valuation Summary
- NTCT's price/earnings ratio is 79.2; this is 103.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NTCT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- NTCT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 165.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTCT.
NTCT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 60.64%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 57.25%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 3.83%.
The table below shows NTCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTCT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.32% of graded US stocks.
- NTCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.275 -- ranking 74th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSPI, CERN, and PSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTCT.
The table below shows NTCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.11||52-week high||$34.87|
|Prev. close||$30.49||52-week low||$24.82|
|Day high||$31.05||Avg. volume||355,214|
|50-day MA||$31.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.02||Market Cap||2.22B|
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT) Company Bio
NetScout Systems designs, develops, manufactures, markets, licenses, sells, and supports network, application, and service assurance solutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It offers performance analytics and operational intelligence solutions that facilitate the evolution toward new computing paradigms, such as virtualization, mobility, and cloud. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCT Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCT Social Stream
Latest NTCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netscout Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCT as an investment opportunity.
WESTFORD, Mass., January 12, 2022--NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT) plans to announce its third-quarter fiscal year 2022 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2021, on Thursday, January 27, 2022, at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET. NETSCOUT will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast on the same day at 8:30 a.m. ET.
NETSCOUT Delivers Service Assurance for Southern Linc's Mission-critical Private 4G LTE Wireless Network
WESTFORD, Mass., January 12, 2022--NETSCOUT today announced its use by Southern Linc to deliver end-to-end service assurance visibility for their private 4G LTE network.
WESTFORD, Mass., January 05, 2022--NETSCOUT today announced its collaboration with AWS to help ENGIE IT Migrate Services to the cloud.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Asia-Pacific DDoS Solutions Market, Forecast to 2025 - Dominated by Akamai, Alibaba Cloud, F5 Networks, and NETSCOUT Systems
Dublin, Dec. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Asia-Pacific Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Solutions Market Growth Opportunities, Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering.
NTCT Price Returns