NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTCT POWR Grades
- NTCT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTCT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NTCT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.92% of US stocks).
NTCT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 242.55, Netscout Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.75% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 114.83, Netscout Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.88% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.22%, Netscout Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 23.49% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Netscout Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NXGN, SRDX, ALOT, BHE, and OFLX.
- NTCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Netscout Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.netscout.com.
NTCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.87||52-week high||$31.91|
|Prev. close||$30.73||52-week low||$19.76|
|Day high||$30.91||Avg. volume||414,130|
|50-day MA||$28.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.42||Market Cap||2.28B|
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT) Company Bio
NetScout Systems designs, develops, manufactures, markets, licenses, sells, and supports network, application, and service assurance solutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It offers performance analytics and operational intelligence solutions that facilitate the evolution toward new computing paradigms, such as virtualization, mobility, and cloud. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
NTCT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NTCT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Netscout Systems Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 61.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Netscout Systems Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.79 years, is 0.19% -- higher than 54.67% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 83% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 54.15% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 19.07% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCT Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCT Social Stream
Latest NTCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netscout Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCT as an investment opportunity.
While NetScout Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NTCT ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of service assurance, security, and business analytics, announced today that the Company plans to participate in the following upcoming investor event:
NETSCOUT announces collaboration with Dell Technologies OEM Solutions.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
How far off is NetScout Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NTCT ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
NTCT Price Returns