NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
NTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.93||52-week high||$38.02|
|Prev. close||$27.92||52-week low||$25.90|
|Day high||$28.14||Avg. volume||411,891|
|50-day MA||$28.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.72||Market Cap||2.02B|
NTCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCT POWR Grades
- NTCT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.77% of US stocks.
- NTCT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NTCT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
NTCT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.73%, NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.51% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NTCT has reported earnings growth of 57.82%, putting it ahead of 82.42% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NTCT is more volatile than only 9.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRMY, IPGP, HLGN, VERI, and MKFG.
- Visit NTCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netscout.com.
NTCT Valuation Summary
- NTCT's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 12% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- NTCT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 115.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTCT.
NTCT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 55.3%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.94%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 39.76%.
The table below shows NTCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTCT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.32% of graded US stocks.
- NTCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.275 -- ranking 74th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSPI, CERN, and PSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTCT.
The table below shows NTCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT) Company Bio
NetScout Systems designs, develops, manufactures, markets, licenses, sells, and supports network, application, and service assurance solutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It offers performance analytics and operational intelligence solutions that facilitate the evolution toward new computing paradigms, such as virtualization, mobility, and cloud. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
NTCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCT Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCT Social Stream
Latest NTCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCT as an investment opportunity.
NETSCOUT Defends Customers From Cyberattacks With Automated, Real-Time Traffic Analysis, Global Threat Intelligence, and ML-Based Mitigation
WESTFORD, Mass., September 19, 2023--NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of performance management, cybersecurity, and DDoS attack protection solutions, today launched Adaptive DDoS Protection for its Arbor® Threat Mitigation System (TMS) to dramatically improve detection of distributed attacks that dynamically change vectors and target numerous destination IP addresses at once.
WESTFORD, Mass., September 06, 2023--NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of performance management, cybersecurity, and DDoS protection solutions, today introduced RAN Analytics for Carrier Aggregation, a new solution that offers unique insights into carrier aggregation patterns to help mobile operators achieve superior performance and a better subscriber experience with high-speed LTE and 5G deployments.
WESTFORD, Mass., September 05, 2023--The Boston Business Journal (BBJ) has named NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of performance management, cybersecurity, and DDoS protection solutions, an honoree in its annual 2023 Corporate Citizenship Awards, a recognition of the region's top corporate charitable contributors. It is the tenth year in a row that NETSCOUT has been named to the list.
NetScout Systems, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:NTCT) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
It is hard to get excited after looking at NetScout Systems' (NASDAQ:NTCT) recent performance, when its stock has...
WESTFORD, Mass., August 09, 2023--NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of performance management, cybersecurity, and DDoS attack protection solutions, today announced the publication of its 2023 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report. This year’s ESG Report highlights NETSCOUT’s progress on its ESG pillars: sustainable products; sustainable operations; diversity, equity, and inclusion; and bridging the digital divide, as well as its continued focus on cybersecuri
NTCT Price Returns