NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
NTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.73||52-week high||$38.02|
|Prev. close||$30.99||52-week low||$25.90|
|Day high||$31.34||Avg. volume||420,214|
|50-day MA||$28.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.57||Market Cap||2.19B|
NTCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NTCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.67% of US stocks.
- NTCT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NTCT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
NTCT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 36.52, NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.36%, NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.09% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NTCT comes in at 18.37% -- higher than that of 90.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC are IPGP, DIOD, PRGS, PCTI, and HRMY.
- Visit NTCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netscout.com.
NTCT Valuation Summary
- NTCT's price/earnings ratio is 37.4; this is 40.34% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NTCT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTCT.
NTCT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 55.3%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.94%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 39.76%.
The table below shows NTCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTCT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.32% of graded US stocks.
- NTCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.275 -- ranking 74th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSPI, CERN, and PSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTCT.
The table below shows NTCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTCT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NTCT, see our NTCT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.88 (Hold)|
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT) Company Bio
NetScout Systems designs, develops, manufactures, markets, licenses, sells, and supports network, application, and service assurance solutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It offers performance analytics and operational intelligence solutions that facilitate the evolution toward new computing paradigms, such as virtualization, mobility, and cloud. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCT Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCT Social Stream
Latest NTCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCT as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Extreme Networks, NetScout and NETGEAR
Extreme Networks, NetScout and NETGEAR have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
3 Networking Stocks to Watch for From a Thriving Industry
The Zacks Computer - Networking industry players like EXTR, NTCT and NTGR are poised to benefit from the accelerated 5G deployment and the increasing demand for network security solutions.
NETSCOUT Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Event
WESTFORD, Mass., May 11, 2023--NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of performance management, cybersecurity, and DDoS protection solutions, announced today that the Company plans to participate in the following upcoming investor event:
Here's Why NetScout Systems (NASDAQ:NTCT) Has Caught The Eye Of Investors
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
NetScout Systems (NTCT) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
NetScout (NTCT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 35.71% and 2.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NTCT Price Returns
Continue Researching NTCTWant to do more research on Netscout Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Netscout Systems Inc (NTCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Netscout Systems Inc (NTCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Netscout Systems Inc (NTCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...