NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTCT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NTCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- NTCT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- NTCT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 30.41% of US stocks).
NTCT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 236.03, Netscout Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.27% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 78.92, Netscout Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.39% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NTCT is more volatile than only 3.82% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Netscout Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRGS, LTRX, SWIR, DIOD, and SBBP.
- NTCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Netscout Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.netscout.com.
NTCT Valuation Summary
- NTCT's price/earnings ratio is 79.2; this is 103.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NTCT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- NTCT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 165.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTCT.
NTCT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 165.09%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.15%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 90.29%.
The table below shows NTCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.02% of graded US stocks.
- NTCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.272 -- ranking 75th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CREX, CERN, and PSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTCT.
The table below shows NTCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.77||52-week high||$31.91|
|Prev. close||$27.38||52-week low||$19.76|
|Day high||$27.94||Avg. volume||392,371|
|50-day MA||$27.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.39||Market Cap||2.06B|
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT) Company Bio
NetScout Systems designs, develops, manufactures, markets, licenses, sells, and supports network, application, and service assurance solutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It offers performance analytics and operational intelligence solutions that facilitate the evolution toward new computing paradigms, such as virtualization, mobility, and cloud. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTCT Latest Social Stream
View Full NTCT Social Stream
Latest NTCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netscout Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTCT as an investment opportunity.
While NetScout Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NTCT ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
WESTFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of cybersecurity, service assurance, and business analytics solutions, announced today that the Company plans to participate in the following upcoming investor events: Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 Conference: Lake Streets 5th Annual Best Ideas Growth (BIG5) Conference Location: Virtual Participation: 1x1s Only NETSCOUT Executives: Jean Bua, EVP and CFO Darren Anstee, Security CTO Vikram Saksena, Of
WESTFORD, Mass., August 24, 2021--NETSCOUT today announced that it issued its inaugural Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report.
Global Network Optimization Services Market Report With in Depath Analysis by Key Players- Solarwinds Cisco Systems Huawei Nokia ZTE Infovista Citrix Fatpipe Networks Netscout Systems Silver Peak Array Networks
Aimed at decoding specific market developments and forces ensuring sustainable growth in Global Network Optimization Services Market, new business intelligence report has been recently added to equip report readers, investors and manufacturing veterans with ample insights crucial to harness growth prognosis. The report gauges into historical events and identifies core growth steering practices adopted in 
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of NetScout Systems, Inc...
NTCT Price Returns