NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR): Price and Financial Metrics
NTGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.10||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$12.00||52-week low||$11.20|
|Day high||$12.14||Avg. volume||271,610|
|50-day MA||$13.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.02||Market Cap||355.74M|
NTGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTGR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTGR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NTGR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NTGR Stock Summary
- For NTGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.69% of US equities we're observing.
- NTGR's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.41% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTGR's revenue has grown -12.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 17.03% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NETGEAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMST, NURO, CTSO, RIGL, and IRBT.
- NTGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NETGEAR INC's official web site, go to www.netgear.com.
NTGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTGR's price/sales ratio is 84.62% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- NTGR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTGR.
NTGR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -121.35%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -450.8%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -21.03%.
The table below shows NTGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.34% of graded US stocks.
- NTGR's asset turnover comes in at 1.252 -- ranking 27th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KULR, AMKR, and VSAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTGR.
The table below shows NTGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR) Company Bio
Netgear offers devices, such as network attached storage, Internet protocol security cameras and home automation devices and services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
NTGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTGR Latest Social Stream
View Full NTGR Social Stream
Latest NTGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETGEAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTGR as an investment opportunity.
NETGEAR (NTGR) unveils the Orbi 970 series to cater to the rising Wi-Fi and bandwidth demands.
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 19, 2023--NETGEAR Introduces WiFi 7 in its flagship Orbi line with Orbi 970 Series quad-band mesh system.
NETGEAR (NTGR) introduces the Nighthawk WiFi 6E System to address the growing Wi-Fi requirements.
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 13, 2023--NETGEAR introduces a new powerful yet compact WiFi 6E mesh system to its Nighthawk line.
NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
NTGR Price Returns