NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTGR POWR Grades
- NTGR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- NTGR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- NTGR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NTGR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.87, Netgear Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 8.75% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Netgear Inc is higher than it is for about merely 11.01% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NTGR has reported earnings growth of 538.92%, putting it ahead of 95.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Netgear Inc are AMSC, YY, NXGN, NURO, and AIRG.
- NTGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Netgear Inc's official web site, go to www.netgear.com.
NTGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 80.78% lower, now standing at 6.2.
- NTGR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 220 months.
- Over the past 220 months, NTGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTGR.
NTGR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -53.81%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -31.41%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.11%.
The table below shows NTGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.67% of graded US stocks.
- NTGR's asset turnover comes in at 1.252 -- ranking 27th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KULR, VSAT, and CMTL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTGR.
The table below shows NTGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.69||52-week high||$46.38|
|Prev. close||$32.16||52-week low||$27.17|
|Day high||$32.21||Avg. volume||355,683|
|50-day MA||$34.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.35||Market Cap||967.94M|
NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR) Company Bio
Netgear offers devices, such as network attached storage, Internet protocol security cameras and home automation devices and services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTGR Latest Social Stream
View Full NTGR Social Stream
Latest NTGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netgear Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTGR as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of NETGEAR, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NTGR ) by taking the forecast...
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 01, 2021--NETGEAR selected by AMX by HARMAN as preferred vendor for AV over IP applications.
Now Available: NETGEAR Nighthawk M5 5G WiFi 6 Mobile Router Offers Unparalleled Internet Connectivity Anywhere, Anytime
SAN JOSE, Calif., August 31, 2021--NETGEAR announces availability of the unlocked version of its award-winning Nighthawk M5 5G WiFi6 mobile router (MR5200).
Power Over Ethernet Solutions Market is Expected to Create New Prospects in Near Future, Key Players -HP, Dell, Brocade, Alcatel-Lucent, Netgear, Juniper, D-Link.
New York, United States: Decisive Markets Insights portrays the Power Over Ethernet Solutions MARKET in the best light with its business report. There are several factors at play in the market, which are discussed in depth in the report. All
A botnet based on the old IoT malware Mirai is targeting a recently reported bug in chipsets from Taiwanese semiconductor maker Realtek. The Realtek defect, codenamed CVE-2021-35395, affects over 200 Wi-Fi and router models from 65 companies, including China Mobile, Asus, Belkin, ZTE, Netgear, Compal, D-Link, LG, Logitec, and Zyxel, according to German security firm  The post Realtek Flaw Unveils Plenty of Brands to Supply Chain Attacks appeared first on ITSecurityWire .
NTGR Price Returns