NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR): Price and Financial Metrics
NTGR Stock Summary
- For NTGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 10.78% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, NTGR has reported earnings growth of 139.43%, putting it ahead of 90.31% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTGR's revenue has grown 25.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPRX, MBII, STXS, SINA, and AMSC.
- NTGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Netgear Inc's official web site, go to www.netgear.com.
NTGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.70||52-week high||$46.38|
|Prev. close||$41.75||52-week low||$15.01|
|Day high||$42.21||Avg. volume||478,819|
|50-day MA||$40.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.52||Market Cap||1.28B|
NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR) Company Bio
Netgear offers devices, such as network attached storage, Internet protocol security cameras and home automation devices and services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
NTGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTGR Latest Social Stream
View Full NTGR Social Stream
Latest NTGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netgear Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTGR as an investment opportunity.
Most people are familiar with the work-from-home play, Zoom Video Communications (ZM). In this article, I’m focused on Netgear (NTGR), which I view as being both a work- and live-at-home play. Netgear’s stock has done well over the past 1+ year, with a 74% return since the beginning of 2020....
Friends, I'm in love. Okay, yeah, it may be with a Netgear router (specifically, the Nighthawk RAX120), but that doesn't matter: it's who I am.
NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 03, 2021, 17:00 ET Company Participants Erik Bylin - IR Executive Bryan Murray - CFO C. S. Lo - Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO Conference Call Participants Adam Tindle - Raymond James & Associates Hamed Khorsand - BWS Financial Jeffrey Rand -...
While Ericsson (ERIC) surpasses fourth-quarter earnings estimates on solid 5G momentum, Juniper (JNPR) beats earnings estimates on robust demand for routing products.
NETGEAR's (NTGR) fourth-quarter 2020 results reflect strong demand for its Wi-Fi 6 offerings, which boosts the connected home products business.
NTGR Price Returns
Continue Researching NTGRWant to see what other sources are saying about Netgear Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!