NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTGR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.84% of US stocks.
- NTGR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NTGR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
NTGR Stock Summary
- For NTGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 15.21% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, NTGR has reported earnings growth of -148.96%, putting it ahead of just 10.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NETGEAR INC comes in at -28.92%, a number that bests only 6.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NETGEAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HCTI, BLIN, MKSI, CEMI, and YQ.
- NTGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NETGEAR INC's official web site, go to www.netgear.com.
NTGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTGR's price/earnings ratio is 152.58% lower, now standing at -11.2.
- NTGR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 233 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTGR.
NTGR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1512.52%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -21.03%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -8.43%.
The table below shows NTGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.34% of graded US stocks.
- NTGR's asset turnover comes in at 1.252 -- ranking 27th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KULR, AMKR, and VSAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTGR.
The table below shows NTGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.04||52-week high||$34.14|
|Prev. close||$20.47||52-week low||$17.40|
|Day high||$20.83||Avg. volume||226,994|
|50-day MA||$23.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.56||Market Cap||575.83M|
NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR) Company Bio
Netgear offers devices, such as network attached storage, Internet protocol security cameras and home automation devices and services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTGR Latest Social Stream
View Full NTGR Social Stream
Latest NTGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETGEAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTGR as an investment opportunity.
NETGEAR Introduces New WiFi 6 and 6E Access Points and Services Designed Exclusively for the Residential Installer Market
DALLAS, September 27, 2022--CEDIA Expo (Booth 7008) –– Today at the CEDIA Expo, NETGEAR®, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTGR), the leading provider of networking products for the AV industry, announced the launch of two new powerful access points (WAX628 and WAX638E) tailored specifically for the residential custom integration market. Sold exclusively through authorized integrators and custom installers these access points are bundled with four years of both NETGEAR Insight and the company’s ProSupport services
NETGEAR (NTGR) unveils new Wi-Fi adapter with increased speed and security.
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 21, 2022--NETGEAR introduces Nighthawk A8000, the industry's first WiFi 6E USB 3.0 adapter.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best small-cap AI stocks. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the artificial intelligence sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Small-Cap AI Stocks. With changing trends in technological advancement and the rise of big tech, artificial intelligence, and […]
Investors in NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR) from five years ago are still down 12%, even after 29% gain this past week
Over the last month the NETGEAR, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NTGR ) has been much stronger than before, rebounding by 35%. But that...
NTGR Price Returns