NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTGR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.8% of US stocks.
- NTGR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- NTGR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.2% of US stocks).
NTGR Stock Summary
- NTGR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.54 -- higher than merely 8.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For NTGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 10.63% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, NTGR has reported earnings growth of 868.46%, putting it ahead of 97.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATEN, LRN, ATRS, VMD, and ERII.
- Visit NTGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netgear.com.
NTGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.15||52-week high||$46.38|
|Prev. close||$37.40||52-week low||$22.76|
|Day high||$37.37||Avg. volume||396,764|
|50-day MA||$39.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.39||Market Cap||1.10B|
NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR) Company Bio
Netgear offers devices, such as network attached storage, Internet protocol security cameras and home automation devices and services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
NTGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTGR Latest Social Stream
View Full NTGR Social Stream
Latest NTGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netgear Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTGR as an investment opportunity.
NETGEAR Extends WiFi 6 Mesh Leadership With Latest Offering Targeted at Small Businesses and Home Workers – Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Mini
Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Mini is built for small business professionals who demand easy and intuitive installation and management.
While Verizon (VZ) reports strong first-quarter 2021 results with a healthy demand curve across core businesses, AT&T (T) benefits from a healthy traction from HBO Max, wireless subscriber growth and fiber broadband businesses for a solid quarterly performance.
Netgear (NTGR) is 4.3% lower after its Q1 earnings yesterday, where the company beat expectations but guided to the light side for the current quarter. And that guidance has "puzzled" Raymond James, which is still positive on the stock but trimmed its price target, to $48 from $50 (shares are...
NETGEAR, Inc. (NTGR) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call April 21, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Erik Bylin - IR Patrick Lo - Chairman and CEO Bryan Murray - CFO Conference Call Participants Jeffrey Rand - Deutsche Bank Hamed Khorsand - BWS Financial Woo Jin Ho - Bloomberg Presentation Operator...
Improved shipments, accretive paid subscriber base, robust demand environment and solid work-from-home networking market boost NETGEAR's (NTGR) first-quarter earnings.
NTGR Price Returns