Nam Tai Property Inc. (NTP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NTP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- NTP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
NTP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,480,011%, Nam Tai Property Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 100% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTP's revenue has grown 2,739.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.57% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Nam Tai Property Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nam Tai Property Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MPLN, HGEN, MKD, CRMD, and GLPG.
- Visit NTP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.namtai.com.
NTP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NTP's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.06% higher, now standing at 47.7.
- NTP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 57.1 over the prior 243 months.
- NTP's price/sales ratio has moved up 13.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTP.
NTP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 48.66%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1393.38%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2739.15%.
The table below shows NTP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.43% of graded US stocks.
- NTP's asset turnover comes in at 0.126 -- ranking 35th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NTP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.96||52-week high||$37.88|
|Prev. close||$26.98||52-week low||$4.58|
|Day high||$26.96||Avg. volume||296,083|
|50-day MA||$23.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.45||Market Cap||1.06B|
Nam Tai Property Inc. (NTP) Company Bio
Nam Tai Property Inc. engages in the property development and management activities in the Peoples Republic of China. It focuses on developing two parcels of land for converting into commercial complexes in Gushu and Guangming, Shenzhen. The company was formerly known as Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. and changed its name to Nam Tai Property Inc. in April 2014. Nam Tai Property Inc. was founded in 1975 and is based in Shenzhen, the Peoples Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTP Latest Social Stream
View Full NTP Social Stream
Latest NTP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nam Tai Property Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTP as an investment opportunity.
Nam Tai Property Inc. Secured a Loan Facility of Approximately US$164 Million to Address Its Liquidity Issues
Nam Tai Property Inc. ("Nam Tai" or the "Company") (NYSE: NTP) is pleased to announce that Nam Tai Investment (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. ("Nam Tai Investment"), a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the Company, has entered into a loan agreement (the "Loan Agreement") with the Shenzhen Branch of Bank of Guangzhou Co., Ltd (the "Lender"), a regional commercial bank in the PRC. Pursuant to the Loan Agreement, the Lender has agreed to grant to Nam Tai Investment a loan facility of up to RMB1.06 billion (
Nam Tai Property (NYSE:NTP) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 20% over the...
IsZo Capital Reaffirms Commitment to Delivering Change at Nam Tai Following the Kaisa-Controlled Board’s Latest Anti-Shareholder Financing Maneuver
NEW YORK, September 13, 2021--IsZo Capital Management LP (together with its affiliates, "IsZo" or "we"), which beneficially owns over 15% of the outstanding shares of Nam Tai Property Inc. (NYSE: NTP) ("Nam Tai" or the "Company"), today commented on the Company’s entry into a new loan facility. Based on information available through public databases in China, it appears that through its subsidiary, Nam Tai entered into a new loan facility for RMB 1.06 billion (more than $164 million) with the Sh
Arquitos Capital, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly net return of 7.2% was delivered by the fund for the Q2 of 2021, bringing the year-to-date return to 51.3%. You can take a look at the fund’s top 5 holdings to […]
Nam Tai Property Inc. ("Nam Tai" or the "Company") (NYSE: NTP) today is pleased to announce that the Company (through its subsidiary) obtained the pre-sale permits for towers 1, 2 and 6 of Nam Tai • Longxi on July 30, 2021. The Company commenced the pre-sale of the first batch of approximately 260 residential units which are equivalent to 27,899 square meters on August 6, 2021 (the "Unit(s)"). The average per-square-meter sales price of the Units will be no more than RMB22,939 (or USD3,551) whic
NTP Price Returns