Nam Tai Property Inc. (NTP): Price and Financial Metrics
NTP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Nam Tai Property Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NTP's price/sales ratio is 662.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.53% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nam Tai Property Inc comes in at -78.94%, a number that bests only 1.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDZI, PRKR, SPEX, EQS, and FPH.
- Visit NTP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.namtai.com.
NTP Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.26||52-week high||$10.75|
|Prev. close||$9.38||52-week low||$7.89|
|Day high||$9.40||Avg. volume||31,794|
|50-day MA||$8.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.31||Market Cap||354.07M|
Nam Tai Property Inc. (NTP) Company Bio
Nam Tai Property Inc. engages in the property development and management activities in the Peoples Republic of China. It focuses on developing two parcels of land for converting into commercial complexes in Gushu and Guangming, Shenzhen. The company was formerly known as Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. and changed its name to Nam Tai Property Inc. in April 2014. Nam Tai Property Inc. was founded in 1975 and is based in Shenzhen, the Peoples Republic of China.