Nutrien Ltd. Common Shares (NTR): Price and Financial Metrics
NTR Stock Summary
- NTR has a market capitalization of $31,895,726,177 -- more than approximately 92.35% of US stocks.
- NTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.84 -- higher than just 6.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NTR's went public 3.15 years ago, making it older than only 9.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nutrien Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be VIAC, CNC, GIS, SWK, and HSY.
- NTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nutrien Ltd's official web site, go to www.nutrien.com.
NTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.24||52-week high||$57.73|
|Prev. close||$55.67||52-week low||$23.85|
|Day high||$55.67||Avg. volume||2,039,253|
|50-day MA||$52.00||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$41.85||Market Cap||30.88B|
Nutrien Ltd. Common Shares (NTR) Company Bio
Nutrien is the newly-formed PotashCorp and Agrium merger combination. Nutrien will be the world's largest nutrient company and the third-largest natural resource company in Canada.Post-merger, approximately 20,000 people will work for the company in 18 countries.
NTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nutrien Ltd. To summarize, we found that Nutrien Ltd ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Nutrien Ltd, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1 years, is 1.73% -- higher than 94.4% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, NTR is generating more cash flow than 88.98% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- Nutrien Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTR Latest Social Stream
View Full NTR Social Stream
Latest NTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nutrien Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTR as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Nutrien Ltd. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Last week saw the newest yearly earnings release from Nutrien Ltd. ( TSE:NTR ), an important milestone in the company's...
Good morning, everyone, and welcome to Nutrien's conference call to discuss our fourth quarter 2020 and year-end results and outlook. On the phone with us today is Mr. Chuck Magro, President and CEO of Nutrien; and Mr. Pedro Farah, our CFO.
Nutrien Ltd. delivered better-than-expected results in the fourth quarter as the crop inputs and services provider saw higher potash and nitrogen sales volumes and reduced production costs. Shares gained 3.8% in Wednesday's after-market trading session. Nutrien (NTR) posted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.24 during the fourth quarter, topping analysts’ expectations of $0.18. Revenue rose 17% year-on-year to $4.05 billion, beating analysts’ estimates of $3.52 billion. Fourth-quarter revenue growth was primarily attributable to the 22% increase in crop nutrient product sales and a 30% increase in crop protection product sales. For fiscal 2020, the company generated sales of $20.91 billion, up from the $20.08 billion posted in 2019.
CALGARY — The CEO of Nutrien Ltd. says the fertilizer company will continue to grow organically as well as through acquisitions as it increases its dividend and launches a new share buyback program.
NTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!