Nutrien Ltd. Common Shares (NTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.83% of US stocks.
- NTR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NTR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
NTR Stock Summary
- Nutrien Ltd's market capitalization of $33,751,449,472 is ahead of 92.54% of US-listed equities.
- Nutrien Ltd's stock had its IPO on January 2, 2018, making it an older stock than only 10.82% of US equities in our set.
- NTR's current price/earnings ratio is 73.53, which is higher than 88.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nutrien Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be WCN, RSG, SWK, CX, and PSX.
- NTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nutrien Ltd's official web site, go to www.nutrien.com.
NTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.54||52-week high||$62.37|
|Prev. close||$59.29||52-week low||$30.56|
|Day high||$60.87||Avg. volume||2,013,309|
|50-day MA||$56.44||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$47.86||Market Cap||34.52B|
Nutrien Ltd. Common Shares (NTR) Company Bio
Nutrien is the newly-formed PotashCorp and Agrium merger combination. Nutrien will be the world's largest nutrient company and the third-largest natural resource company in Canada.Post-merger, approximately 20,000 people will work for the company in 18 countries.
NTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nutrien Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nutrien Ltd ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 303%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NTR, they are:
- In the past 2.05 years, Nutrien Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.63%; that's higher than 89.1% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Nutrien Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTR Latest Social Stream
View Full NTR Social Stream
Latest NTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nutrien Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTR as an investment opportunity.
Nutrien Ltd (TSX and NYSE: NTR) announced today that Mr. Mayo Schmidt, Nutrien’s President and CEO, will be speaking at the BMO 16th Annual Farm to Market Conference on Thursday, May 20 at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
Nutrien Ltd (TSX and NYSE: NTR) announced today that Mr. Pedro Farah, Nutrien’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be speaking at the Goldman Sachs Industrials and Materials Conference on Wednesday, May 12 at 11:20 a.m. EDT.
Canadian fertilizer and farm dealer Nutrien Ltd will continue its existing business strategy, including a focus on supporting global potash prices over maximizing sales, new Chief Executive Mayo Schmidt said on Tuesday. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan-based Nutrien, the biggest global fertilizer producer by capacity, has historically limited production to support potash prices rather than pursue maximum market share. It has 5 million tonnes of idled annual capacity, but Nutrien likely won't need to restart any of it this year after adverse Canadian weather delayed shipments, Schmidt said in an interview, following his first conference call with analysts since taking the top job.
Canadian fertilizer and farm dealer Nutrien Ltd will continue its existing business strategy, including a focus on supporting global potash prices over maximizing sales, new Chief Executive Mayo Schmidt said on Tuesday. Surging prices of corn, soybeans and canola have given North American farmers more incentive to spend on fertilizer, lifting crop nutrient prices too. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan-based Nutrien, the biggest global fertilizer producer by capacity, has historically limited production to support potash prices rather than pursue maximum market share.
Nutrien (NTR) -0.2% post-market after easily beating Q2 earnings and revenue expectations and raising its full-year earnings guidance, reflecting a recovery in global agricultural markets.The company reported Q1 adjusted net income of $165M, or $0.29/share, compared with a loss of $69M, or $0.12/share, in the year-earlier quarter.Nutrien now sees FY 2021...
NTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|