Nutrien Ltd. (NTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
NTR Stock Summary
- NTR has a higher market value than 94.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,040,011,832.
- NTR's current price/earnings ratio is 5.55, which is higher than only 11.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NUTRIEN LTD is reporting a growth rate of 228.14%; that's higher than 93.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NUTRIEN LTD are ADM, ROP, EMR, NUE, and CTAS.
- NTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NUTRIEN LTD's official web site, go to www.nutrien.com.
NTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NTR's price/sales ratio is 15.38% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- NTR's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTR.
NTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.13% of graded US stocks.
- NTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.44 -- ranking 62nd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.74||52-week high||$117.25|
|Prev. close||$82.96||52-week low||$68.82|
|Day high||$83.58||Avg. volume||2,114,171|
|50-day MA||$77.31||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$84.90||Market Cap||42.02B|
Nutrien Ltd. (NTR) Company Bio
Nutrien is a Canadian fertilizer company based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. It is the largest producer of potash and the third largest producer of nitrogen fertilizer in the world. It has over 2,000 retail locations across North America, South America, and Australia with more than 23,500 employees. It is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (symbol NTR) and New York Stock Exchange (symbol NTR), with a market capitalization of $34 billion as of January 2018. It was formed through the merger of PotashCorp and Agrium, in a transaction that closed on January 1, 2018. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTR Latest Social Stream
View Full NTR Social Stream
Latest NTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUTRIEN LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTR as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Nutrien (NTR) closed at $83.65, marking a +1.04% move from the previous day.
Nutrien (NTR) closed the most recent trading day at $79.67, moving -1.41% from the previous trading session.
According to the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), one should invest in Nutrien (NTR). It is debatable whether this highly sought-after metric is effective because Wall Street analysts' recommendations tend to be overly optimistic. Would it be worth investing in the stock?
These fertilizer stocks will climb to new heights this year following the supply chain crisis
In this article, we discuss 15 most undervalued large cap stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, 5 Most Undervalued Large Cap Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Large cap stocks are preferred by investors because they are typically well-established companies with a strong […]
NTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|