Nutrien Ltd. Common Shares (NTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NTR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.29% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, NTR has returned $1,022,000,000 US dollars -- more than 88.05% of public US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for NTR has a compound average growth rate of 174.19%, which is higher than 95.39% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NTR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PRTK, MRVL, TNP, CLRO and MN.
NTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Nutrien Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 51.48% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nutrien Ltd are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Nutrien Ltd's dividend yield of 4.88% is in the top 23.08%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Nutrien Ltd's expected return of 51.48% is higher than 79.49% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Nutrien Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 79.49% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector, NTR's equity discount rate is less than 74.36% of those stocks.
NTR Dividend Chart
NTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|