Nutrien Ltd. Common Shares (NTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NTR has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.74%, higher than about 99.29% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, NTR has returned $1,022,000,000 US dollars, more than 87.97% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for NTR has a compound average growth rate of 174.19%, which is higher than 95.83% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NTR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SALT, CBFV, FMS, PBFX and SPGI.
NTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NTR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 30.78% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NTR, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, NTR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 87.29% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of 30.78%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 79.66% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NTR has a discount rate lower than 79.66% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, NTR's equity discount rate is less than 76.27% of those stocks.
NTR Dividend Chart
NTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|