Natera, Inc. (NTRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTRA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NTRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.52% of US stocks.
- NTRA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- NTRA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
NTRA Stock Summary
- NTRA's price/sales ratio is 22.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.51%, Natera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.45% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NTRA has reported earnings growth of 113.96%, putting it ahead of 85.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XLRN, RARE, NSTG, BLI, and ASPN.
- NTRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natera Inc's official web site, go to www.natera.com.
NTRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NTRA's EV/EBIT ratio is 259.18% lower, now standing at -42.5.
- Over the past 74 months, NTRA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1071.6.
- NTRA's price/sales ratio has moved up 15.4 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTRA.
NTRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.54||52-week high||$127.19|
|Prev. close||$114.00||52-week low||$45.91|
|Day high||$114.93||Avg. volume||1,028,406|
|50-day MA||$105.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$100.35||Market Cap||9.72B|
Natera, Inc. (NTRA) Company Bio
Natera Inc. is a genetic testing company that develops and commercializes non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Carlos, California.
NTRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTRA Latest Social Stream
View Full NTRA Social Stream
Latest NTRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTRA as an investment opportunity.
BlackJack3D/E+ via Getty Images Natera (NTRA) has priced its public offering of 4.5M shares of its common stock at $113.00/share. Underwriters' over-allotment is an additional 675K shares. Closing date is July 26. Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Cowen and SVB Leerink are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Shares down...
New Publication Shows 96% Overall Survival Among Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients Who Test MRD-Negative with Signatera® After Surgery
Natera,Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRA), a pioneer and global leader in cell-free DNA testing, today announced the publication of a new peer-reviewed study validating its personalized and tumor-informed molecular residual disease (MRD) assay, Signatera, for use in oligometastatic colorectal cancer (oligo mCRC). Signatera has now been featured in 14 peer-reviewed publications.
Natera, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTRA), a pioneer and global leader in cell-free DNA testing, today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 4,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $113.00 per share. Closing of the offering is expected to occur on July 26, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Natera has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 675,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price l
These are the healthcare stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
Natera, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTRA) ("Natera"), a pioneer and global leader in cell-free DNA testing, today announced the launch of a proposed follow-on public offering of $350,000,000 of shares of its common stock. In addition, Natera expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $52,500,000 of shares of its common stock from Natera at the public offering price less the underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, an
NTRA Price Returns