Natera, Inc. (NTRA): Price and Financial Metrics
NTRA Stock Summary
- Natera Inc's stock had its IPO on July 2, 2015, making it an older stock than only 14.36% of US equities in our set.
- NTRA's price/sales ratio is 9.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.21% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NTRA is more volatile than 84.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALIM, EKSO, LEAF, IGC, and LC.
- Visit NTRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.natera.com.
NTRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTRA Price/Volume Stats
Natera, Inc. (NTRA) Company Bio
Natera Inc. is a genetic testing company that develops and commercializes non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Carlos, California.