Natera, Inc. (NTRA): Price and Financial Metrics
NTRA Stock Summary
- Natera Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.57% of US listed stocks.
- NTRA's went public 4.64 years ago, making it older than merely 15.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NTRA's price/sales ratio is 9.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natera Inc are FSCT, REFR, EGHT, KNDI, and LEAF.
- Visit NTRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.natera.com.
NTRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.13||52-week high||$40.92|
|Prev. close||$36.01||52-week low||$14.71|
|Day high||$37.46||Avg. volume||600,145|
|50-day MA||$35.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.69||Market Cap||2.88B|
Natera, Inc. (NTRA) Company Bio
Natera Inc. is a genetic testing company that develops and commercializes non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Carlos, California.