Natera, Inc. (NTRA): Price and Financial Metrics
NTRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.68||52-week high||$63.00|
|Prev. close||$44.25||52-week low||$34.00|
|Day high||$44.23||Avg. volume||1,204,831|
|50-day MA||$51.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.43||Market Cap||5.01B|
NTRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTRA POWR Grades
- NTRA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.11% of US stocks.
- NTRA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NTRA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.22% of US stocks).
NTRA Stock Summary
- NATERA INC's market capitalization of $5,251,049,344 is ahead of 77.13% of US-listed equities.
- NTRA's price/sales ratio is 5.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.69% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTRA's revenue has grown 28.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DYAI, KLTR, WISH, BLZE, and NTNX.
- NTRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATERA INC's official web site, go to www.natera.com.
NTRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NTRA's price/sales ratio is 194.74% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- Over the past 100 months, NTRA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1103.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTRA.
NTRA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 154.56%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 63.07%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.49%.
The table below shows NTRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.91% of graded US stocks.
- NTRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 46th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- CHE, USPH, and VCYT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTRA.
The table below shows NTRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Natera, Inc. (NTRA) Company Bio
Natera Inc. is a genetic testing company that develops and commercializes non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Carlos, California.
NTRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTRA Latest Social Stream
View Full NTRA Social Stream
Latest NTRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATERA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTRA as an investment opportunity.
On September 29, 2023, Michael Brophy, the Chief Financial Officer of Natera Inc (NASDAQ:NTRA), sold 2,291 shares of the company.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 18, 2023--Natera, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRA), a global leader in cell-free DNA testing, today announced three appointments within its senior leadership team, effective immediately.
An in-depth look at Natera Inc's valuation and financial performance
Natera Announces Expanded I-SPY 2 Collaboration to Evaluate Signatera™ for Breast Cancer Patients in the Neoadjuvant Setting
AUSTIN, Texas, September 14, 2023--Natera, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRA), a global leader in cell-free DNA testing, today announced a new study as part of the I-SPY 2 trial, sponsored and operated by Quantum Leap Healthcare Collaborative, that will use Signatera, Natera’s personalized and tumor-informed molecular residual disease (MRD) test, to monitor response to neoadjuvant therapy in breast cancer patients across all subtypes.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 07, 2023--Natera, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTRA), a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 4,550,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $55.00 per share. Closing of the offering is expected to occur on September 11, 2023, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Natera has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 682,500 shares of its common s
NTRA Price Returns