Natera, Inc. (NTRA): Price and Financial Metrics
NTRA Stock Summary
- NTRA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 371.79 -- higher than 91.86% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Natera Inc's stock had its IPO on July 2, 2015, making it an older stock than just 15.88% of US equities in our set.
- NTRA's price/sales ratio is 6.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRTC, TENB, NVRO, RMTI, and LC.
- Visit NTRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.natera.com.
NTRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.46||52-week high||$41.80|
|Prev. close||$25.90||52-week low||$16.87|
|Day high||$26.61||Avg. volume||872,855|
|50-day MA||$33.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.87||Market Cap||1.99B|
Natera, Inc. (NTRA) Company Bio
Natera Inc. is a genetic testing company that develops and commercializes non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Carlos, California.