Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTTYY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTTYY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NTTYY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- NTTYY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- NTTYY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.71% of US stocks).
NTTYY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NTTYY is currently 0.04, higher than merely 1.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp's share price is greater than that of only 1.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 634.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HSBC, DEO, PNC, TD, and CHTR.
- NTTYY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp's official web site, go to www.ntt.co.jp.
NTTYY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTTYY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.57||52-week high||$30.26|
|Prev. close||$27.24||52-week low||$20.84|
|Day high||$27.58||Avg. volume||125,850|
|50-day MA||$27.73||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$26.61||Market Cap||99.80B|
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTTYY) Company Bio
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation provides a variety of telecommunication services, including telephone, telegraph, leased circuits, data communication, terminal equipment sales, and related services. The Company provides both local and long distance telephone services within Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTTYY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTTYY Latest Social Stream
View Full NTTYY Social Stream
Latest NTTYY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTTYY as an investment opportunity.
NTT Com Starts Interconnection Trials Using Platform Connecting Gaia-X (European Secure Data-sharing Platform for Supply Chain Companies) With Systems of Domestic and Overseas Companies/Organizations
TOKYO, October 14, 2021--NTT Com Starts Interconnection Trials Using Platform Connecting Gaia-X with Systems of Domestic and Overseas Companies/Organizations
SBT and NTT Com to Commence Trial of Local Currency Price Display and Settlement System for Cross-border Used Car Sales and Export
TOKYO, October 13, 2021--SBT Co., Ltd. (SBT), a trading company specializing in the export of automobiles and other vehicles to more than 150 countries and regions around the world, and NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), the ICT solutions and international communications business within the NTT Group (TOKYO:9432), today announced they will conduct a trial of a solution that allows prices and settlement details to be displayed in local currencies at guaranteed rates of exchange on SBT’s cr
(Bloomberg) -- NEC Corp., after several years of record-setting acquisitions, plans to buy more overseas companies to expand its portfolio of services that help governments and companies digitize their operations.Most Read from BloombergNYC's Waldorf Gets Plush Renovation, Becomes Icon of China's OverreachTycoon Behind a Crisis-Era Property Crash Now Sits on a $9 Billion Debt MountainBefore Interstates, America Got Around on InterurbansHow Singapore's $50 Billion Financial District Will Change A
NTT Research and NTT Global Sourcing Unveil New Hybrid Workspace in Sunnyvale at Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
SUNNYVALE, Calif., September 17, 2021--NTT Research, a division of NTT, officially unveiled its brand new hybrid-remote smart workspace in Sunnyvale, CA named the NTT OneVision Center.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., August 26, 2021--NTT Research, Inc., a division of NTT (TYO:9432), today announced plans to hold Upgrade 2021, the NTT Research Summit, as a virtual and in-person event on September 20-21. This year’s summit, organized under the theme "Spark Curiosity," opens on September 20 at 12:00 pm (PDT). Day 1 of the summit features three demos, one panel discussion and three talks. The lineup on Day 2 includes 24 half-hour talks focusing on areas related to ongoing work at the organizat
NTTYY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NTTYYWant to see what other sources are saying about Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp (NTTYY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp (NTTYY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp (NTTYY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch