Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTUS POWR Grades
- NTUS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.3% of US stocks.
- NTUS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NTUS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 49.3% of US stocks).
NTUS Stock Summary
- For NTUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 19.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.53%, Natus Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.59% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NTUS has reported earnings growth of -205.3%, putting it ahead of only 10.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSPN, CLNE, SPRT, NGS, and HBIO.
- Visit NTUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.natus.com.
NTUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NTUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 311.24% lower, now standing at -56.4.
- Over the past 243 months, NTUS's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.9.
- NTUS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 110.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTUS.
NTUS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.28%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -16.26%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -50.43%.
The table below shows NTUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.70||52-week high||$29.70|
|Prev. close||$26.07||52-week low||$16.38|
|Day high||$26.75||Avg. volume||183,626|
|50-day MA||$26.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.50||Market Cap||909.88M|
Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS) Company Bio
Natus Medical is a provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
NTUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTUS Latest Social Stream
View Full NTUS Social Stream
Latest NTUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natus Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTUS as an investment opportunity.
PLEASANTON, Calif., July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: NTUS), (the “Company” or “Natus”), a leading provider of medical device solutions focused on the diagnosis and treatment of central nervous and sensory system disorders for patients of all ages, announced today that the Company will release its 2021 second quarter financial results after the close of the market on Thursday, August 5th. Natus management will host a conference call on Friday, August 6th at 8:
Natus Chairperson Dr. Barbara Paul Retires; Board Elects Current Board Member Joshua Levine as Chairperson
PLEASANTON, Calif., June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ:NTUS) (the “Company” or “Natus”), a leading provider of medical device solutions focused on the diagnosis and treatment of central nervous and sensory system disorders for patients of all ages, today announced Dr. Barbara Paul, the Chairperson of the Board of Directors will retire from the Board effective June 30, 2021. The Board has elected independent director Joshua Levine who has served on the Natus boar
Shareholders May Not Be So Generous With Natus Medical Incorporated's (NASDAQ:NTUS) CEO Compensation And Here's Why
Shareholders of Natus Medical Incorporated ( NASDAQ:NTUS ) will have been dismayed by the negative share price return...
Natus Medical (NTUS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
In this article, we present the 15 Best Small-Cap Healthcare Stocks to Buy. If you’re in a hurry, click to skip ahead and see the 5 Best Small-Cap Healthcare Stocks to Buy. The term small cap can be used to define established companies with a small market capitalization ranging anywhere between $300 million and $2 […]
NTUS Price Returns