Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTUS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- NTUS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 55.2% of US stocks).
NTUS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NTUS is currently 25.14, higher than 78.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For NTUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 22.73% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTUS's revenue has grown -16.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 22.96% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Natus Medical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FCN, SKY, ROCK, WTS, and SPNE.
- NTUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natus Medical Inc's official web site, go to www.natus.com.
NTUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.62||52-week high||$28.88|
|Prev. close||$25.55||52-week low||$16.38|
|Day high||$26.92||Avg. volume||185,914|
|50-day MA||$26.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.98||Market Cap||907.61M|
Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS) Company Bio
Natus Medical is a provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
NTUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTUS Latest Social Stream
View Full NTUS Social Stream
Latest NTUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natus Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTUS as an investment opportunity.
Natus Medical (NTUS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Natus Medical (NTUS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
PLEASANTON, Calif., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: NTUS) (the “Company” or “Natus”), a leading provider of medical device solutions focused on the diagnosis and treatment of central nervous and sensory system disorders for patients of all ages, today announced that Jonathan Kennedy, President and Chief Executive Officer and Drew Davies, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will be presenting from 3:00 p.m. to 3:40 p.m. Eastern Time and hosting one-on-one meetings during the day with institutional investors at the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, April 15th. Investors interested in scheduling a meeting should contact a Needham representative. The presentation will be webcast live and archived for 90 day...
PLEASANTON, Calif., April 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: NTUS), (the “Company” or “Natus”), a leading provider of medical device solutions focused on the diagnosis and treatment of central nervous and sensory system disorders for patients of all ages, announced today that the Company will release its 2021 first quarter financial results after the close of the market on Thursday, May 6th. Natus management will host a conference call the same day beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss those results and to answer questions. Individuals interested in listening to the conference call may do so by dialing 1-844-634-1441 for domestic callers, or 1-508-637-5658 for international callers, and entering reservation code 5608595. A ...
Q4-2020 Key ResultsRevenue (millions)$118.7 Revenue increased 15.5% compared to 3rd quarterGenerated $16.3 million in operating cash flowReduced debt by $10.0 million during the quarterAcquired Babybe GmbH during the quarter GAAP EPS$0.15 Non-GAAP EPS$0.39 PLEASANTON, Calif., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ:NTUS) (the “Company” or “Natus”), a leading provider of medical device solutions focused on the diagnosis and treatment of central nervous and sensory system disorders for patients of all ages, today announced financial results for the three months and full year ended December 31, 2020. For the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020, the Company reported revenue of $118.7 million, a decline of 9.7% compared to $131.4 million reported for the fourt...
NTUS Price Returns