Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTUS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NTUS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
NTUS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Natus Medical Inc is higher than it is for about merely 9.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -83.89%, Natus Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.72% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NTUS has reported earnings growth of -187.72%, putting it ahead of merely 10.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADMP, CTS, IRIX, KVHI, and QUMU.
- Visit NTUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.natus.com.
NTUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NTUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 694.2% higher, now standing at 232.7.
- Over the past 243 months, NTUS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 592.2.
- Over the past 243 months, NTUS's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTUS.
NTUS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -16.26%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -231.49%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 65.99%.
The table below shows NTUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTUS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.14% of graded US stocks.
- NTUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.775 -- ranking 41st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- PEN, MDT, and TFX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTUS.
The table below shows NTUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.96||52-week high||$33.93|
|Prev. close||$32.93||52-week low||$20.90|
|Day high||$33.07||Avg. volume||325,002|
|50-day MA||$32.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.26||Market Cap||1.14B|
Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS) Company Bio
Natus Medical is a provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTUS Latest Social Stream
View Full NTUS Social Stream
Latest NTUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natus Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTUS as an investment opportunity.
Q4-2021 Key ResultsRevenue (millions)$128.7 • Revenue increased 8% compared to Q4 2020• Revenue increased 14% compared to full year 2020• $12.8 million in operating cash flow for Q4 2021• $63.9 million in operating cash flow for the year 2021GAAP EPS$0.05 Non-GAAP EPS$0.47 PLEASANTON, Calif., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ:NTUS) (the “Company” or “Natus”), a leading provider of medical device solutions to screen, diagnose, and treat disorders affecting the b
Natus Medical (NTUS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PLEASANTON, Calif., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ:NTUS) (the “Company” or “Natus”), a leading provider of medical device solutions focused on the diagnosis and treatment of central nervous and sensory system disorders for patients of all ages, today announced preliminary 2021 fourth quarter and full year revenue. The Company expects to report revenue of approximately $127.5 to $128.5 million for the fourth quarter of 2021, and full year 2021 of $472.3 to $4
PLEASANTON, Calif., Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: NTUS), (the “Company” or “Natus”), a leading provider of medical device solutions focused on the diagnosis and treatment of central nervous and sensory system disorders for patients of all ages, today announced that Thomas J. Sullivan, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Drew Davies, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Con
Is Natus Medical Incorporated's (NASDAQ:NTUS) Stock Price Struggling As A Result Of Its Mixed Financials?
With its stock down 3.4% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Natus Medical (NASDAQ:NTUS). We, however...
NTUS Price Returns