NETSOL Technologies Inc. (NTWK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTWK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NTWK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.36% of US stocks.
- NTWK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 130 days.
- NTWK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
NTWK Stock Summary
- NTWK has a higher market value than only 8.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $47,601,123.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Netsol Technologies Inc is higher than merely 11.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- NTWK's price/sales ratio is 0.9; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 18.73% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Netsol Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KBAL, CULP, GRC, MYE, and CPHC.
- Visit NTWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netsoltech.com.
NTWK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTWK's price/sales ratio is 83.02% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 183 months, NTWK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 41.1.
- Over the past 183 months, NTWK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTWK.
NTWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.36||52-week high||$6.12|
|Prev. close||$4.21||52-week low||$2.35|
|Day high||$4.36||Avg. volume||198,773|
|50-day MA||$4.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.09||Market Cap||49.30M|
NTWK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Netsol Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Netsol Technologies Inc ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Netsol Technologies Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 78. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 17.24% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Netsol Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTWK Latest Social Stream
View Full NTWK Social Stream
Latest NTWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netsol Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTWK as an investment opportunity.
MINI USA and MINI Financial Services Enable Dealers to Facilitate End-to-End Online Shopping Experience with Launch of MINI Anywhere Online Retail Platform
Launch backed by survey showing 60 percent of consumers are willing to go through the entire car buying journey onlineWOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MINI USA announced today the launch of MINI Anywhere, a custom online retail platform that will provide dealers with the opportunity to offer MINI customers a fully digital end-to-end online shopping experience. The unique, custom solution covers all facets of the purchase process, from vehicle selection, trade-in, and month
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Firstly, we'd want to...
CALABASAS, Calif., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NETSOL Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTWK), a global business services and enterprise application solutions provider, is set to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on June 28, according to a preliminary list of additions posted on June 4. Membership in the Russell Microcap® Index, which remains in place for one year, means automatic inclusion
Third Straight Quarter of Sequential Revenue Increases Driven by New Wins, Renewals, and Robust Growth of 10% In High-Margin SaaS and Cloud Business, Leading to Operating Income Improvement of Over $800,000 Pipeline Growth within North American and European Regions Lays Groundwork for Expected Future Sales in Key Expansion Markets CALABASAS, Calif., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NETSOL Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTWK), a global business services and enterprise application solutions provider, reported results for the fiscal third quarter ended March 31, 2020. Fiscal Third Quarter 2021 and Recent Operational Highlights Subscription (SaaS and Cloud) and support revenues reached $5.7 million, a 10% increase over the prior year and a $23+ million run rate projected over the coming twelve...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTWK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
NTWK Price Returns
Continue Researching NTWKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Netsol Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Netsol Technologies Inc (NTWK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Netsol Technologies Inc (NTWK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Netsol Technologies Inc (NTWK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch