Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
NTZ Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.52, Natuzzi S P A P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, Natuzzi S P A has a higher such ratio than only 1.23% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Natuzzi S P A is reporting a growth rate of -395.07%; that's higher than only 3.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Natuzzi S P A, a group of peers worth examining would be PIH, KIRK, BGFV, LYTS, and MYE.
- NTZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natuzzi S P A's official web site, go to www.natuzzi.com.
NTZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$6.55|
|Prev. close||$1.75||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.76||Avg. volume||10,179|
|50-day MA||$1.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.23||Market Cap||19.20M|
Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) Company Bio
Natuzzi S.p.A. designs, manufactures, and markets leather and fabric upholstered furniture worldwide. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Santeramo in Colle, Italy.