Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTZ POWR Grades
- NTZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTZ is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 138 days.
- NTZ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 38.78% of US stocks).
NTZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTZ is 4.42 -- better than 90.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.27%, Natuzzi S P A's debt growth rate surpasses 92.3% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTZ's revenue has grown -28.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natuzzi S P A are PAHC, KRO, VNCE, IMKTA, and DXYN.
- Visit NTZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.natuzzi.com.
NTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.22||52-week high||$23.11|
|Prev. close||$18.41||52-week low||$4.56|
|Day high||$18.60||Avg. volume||23,900|
|50-day MA||$16.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.67||Market Cap||199.89M|
Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) Company Bio
Natuzzi S.p.A. designs, manufactures, and markets leather and fabric upholstered furniture worldwide. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Santeramo in Colle, Italy.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full NTZ Social Stream
Latest NTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natuzzi S P A that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTZ as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Natuzzi S.p.A. ( NYSE:NTZ ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders often...
Gainers ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZIVO) shares climbed 58% to close at $5.45 on Friday. Clearwater Analytics Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CWAN) surged 40.9% to settle at $25.37 after the company priced its IPO at $18 per share. Unique Fabricating, Inc. (NASDAQ: UFAB) gained 36.9% to close at $3.45. Form 4 filings from late Thursday showed stock purchases from multiple company’s Directors. Paltalk, Inc. (NASDAQ: PALT) climbed 35.5% to settle at $4.01. Paltalk, last month, reported Q2 earnings of $0
Natuzzi Announces Consolidated Results for the Second Quarter Of 2021
Natuzzi S.P.A. Announces Dates For The Second Quarter and First Half 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
NATUZZI S.P.A. ANNOUNCES DATES FOR THE SECOND QUARTER AND FIRST HALF 2021 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND CONFERENCE CALL.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
NTZ Price Returns