Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
NTZ Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 190.2%, Natuzzi S P A's debt growth rate surpasses 93.48% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Natuzzi S P A is reporting a growth rate of 1,211.07%; that's higher than 98.33% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Natuzzi S P A's share price is greater than that of 95.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Natuzzi S P A, a group of peers worth examining would be TYHT, UIHC, IMKTA, HLG, and BSET.
- Visit NTZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.natuzzi.com.
NTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.53||52-week high||$18.25|
|Prev. close||$14.85||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$15.82||Avg. volume||29,250|
|50-day MA||$13.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.62||Market Cap||170.36M|
Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) Company Bio
Natuzzi S.p.A. designs, manufactures, and markets leather and fabric upholstered furniture worldwide. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Santeramo in Colle, Italy.
NTZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Natuzzi S P A with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Natuzzi S P A ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 93%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Natuzzi S P A, consider:
- Natuzzi S P A's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.91. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.97% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Natuzzi S P A has a reliance on debt greater than only 22.49% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full NTZ Social Stream
Latest NTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natuzzi S P A that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTZ as an investment opportunity.
Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call April 7, 2021 10:00 ET Company Participants Piero Direnzo - Investor Relations Pasquale Natuzzi - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Vittorio Notarpietro - Chief Financial & Legal Officer Jason Camp - President of Natuzzi Americas Pasquale Natuzzi Junior - Chief Marketing &...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 7, 2021 / Natuzzi SpA (NYSE:NTZ) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 7, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Natuzzi S.P.A. Announces Dates For The Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results And Conference Call
NATUZZI S.P.A. ANNOUNCES DATES FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND CONFERENCE CALL.
NATUZZI ANNOUNCES THE CLOSING OF THE SALE OF IMPE SPA TO THE VITA GROUP
Wooden Furniture Market Forecast to 2027 - Ashley Furniture Industries Inc., Herman Miller Inc., HNI Corporation, Inter IKEA Holding B.V., Kinnarps AB, Knoll, Natuzzi S.p.A., Okamura Corporation, Steelcase Inc., Yihua Lifestyle Technology
Wooden Furniture Market 2020 research report provides study at global and regional level to provide comprehensive value market analysis for the years (2017 & 2018 – Historic Years, 2019 – Base Year and 2020-2027 Forecast Period). The Wooden Furniture Market
NTZ Price Returns
Continue Researching NTZWant to see what other sources are saying about Natuzzi S P A's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!