Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTZ Stock Summary
- NTZ's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.27%, Natuzzi S P A's debt growth rate surpasses 91.14% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTZ's revenue has grown -28.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.74% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Natuzzi S P A, a group of peers worth examining would be BVH, HALL, ELA, KRO, and IMKTA.
- Visit NTZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.natuzzi.com.
NTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.57||52-week high||$23.11|
|Prev. close||$9.77||52-week low||$9.32|
|Day high||$10.16||Avg. volume||8,211|
|50-day MA||$11.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.07||Market Cap||104.99M|
Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) Company Bio
Natuzzi S.p.A. designs, manufactures, and markets leather and fabric upholstered furniture worldwide. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Santeramo in Colle, Italy.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full NTZ Social Stream
Latest NTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natuzzi S P A that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTZ as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
SANTERAMO IN COLLE, Bari, Italy, January 13, 2022--NATUZZI S.P.A. ANNOUNCES DEPARTURE OF ITS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER.
Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) ("Natuzzi" or the "Company" and, together with its subsidiaries, the "Group") announced today the resignation of its Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Vittorio Notarpietro, t
No summary available.
Natuzzi's (NYSE:NTZ) investors will be pleased with their impressive 243% return over the last three years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
NTZ Price Returns