Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTZ POWR Grades
- NTZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.79% of US stocks.
- NTZ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 141 days.
- NTZ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 38.78% of US stocks).
NTZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTZ is 4.42 -- better than 90.95% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, Natuzzi S P A has a higher such ratio than only 8.14% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.27%, Natuzzi S P A's debt growth rate surpasses 91.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DXYN, ANTE, FOSL, UFAB, and TIG.
- NTZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Natuzzi S P A's official web site, go to www.natuzzi.com.
NTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.32||52-week high||$23.11|
|Prev. close||$16.95||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$16.72||Avg. volume||26,846|
|50-day MA||$18.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.46||Market Cap||179.05M|
Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) Company Bio
Natuzzi S.p.A. designs, manufactures, and markets leather and fabric upholstered furniture worldwide. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Santeramo in Colle, Italy.
NTZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Natuzzi S P A with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Natuzzi S P A ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NTZ, they are:
- Natuzzi S P A's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.6. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.01% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Natuzzi S P A has a reliance on debt greater than just 23.22% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full NTZ Social Stream
Latest NTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natuzzi S P A that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTZ as an investment opportunity.
SANTERAMO IN COLLE, Italy (AP) _ Natuzzi SpA (NTZ) on Friday reported first-quarter net income of $7.4 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier. The Santeramo In Colle, Italy-based company said it had net income of 66 cents per share. The furniture maker posted revenue of $122.4 million in the 
The Board of Directors of Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) (Natuzzi or the Company and, together with its subsidiaries, the Natuzzi Group or the Group) approved today its 2021 first quarter consolidated financial results. Pasquale Natuzzi commented: We are pleased to see that the continued effort to navigate through these challenging times has started to translate into positive
SANTERAMO IN COLLE, Bari, Italy--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Natuzzi S.p.A. Announces Dates for the First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
NATUZZI ANNOUNCES CONSOLIDATED RESULTS FOR THE THIRD QUARTER AND FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2020
Active investing isn't easy, but for those that do it, the aim is to find the best companies to buy, and to profit...
NTZ Price Returns