Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN): Price and Financial Metrics
NUAN Stock Summary
- NUAN has a market capitalization of $11,995,326,820 -- more than approximately 84.34% of US stocks.
- NUAN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,631.53 -- higher than 98.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NUAN is currently 45.75, higher than 89.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nuance Communications Inc are CYBR, CHGG, ROKU, DDOG, and VSAT.
- Visit NUAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nuance.com.
NUAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.58||52-week high||$51.62|
|Prev. close||$42.08||52-week low||$13.51|
|Day high||$43.82||Avg. volume||3,349,188|
|50-day MA||$46.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.91||Market Cap||12.14B|
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) Company Bio
Nuance Communications provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
NUAN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nuance Communications Inc. To summarize, we found that Nuance Communications Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Nuance Communications Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.76 years comes in at -0.09%; that's greater than just 15.03% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 70.3% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 72% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NUAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUAN Latest Social Stream
View Full NUAN Social Stream
Latest NUAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nuance Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUAN as an investment opportunity.
DeliverHealth Solutions Completes Purchase of Health Information Management and Electronic Health Record Go-Live Services from Nuance Communications
MADISON, Wis., March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- DeliverHealth Solutions (DeliverHealth), a global provider of professional and advanced tech-enabled services launched in November 2020 to simplify Electronic Health Record (EHR), provider documentation, revenue cycle and patient engagement…
Nuance Communications shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 78 to 81.
WellSpan Health Expands Nuance DAX Deployment to Improve Care Access and Patient and Provider Experiences
BURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) today announced that WellSpan Health (WellSpan) has expanded its deployment of the Nuance® Dragon® Ambient eXperience™ (DAX™) ambient clinical intelligence (ACI) solution to enhance community…
Worldwide Digital Assistants in Healthcare Industry to 2026 - North America is Expected to Hold Significant Market Share - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Assistants in Healthcare Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The digital assistants in healthcare market is projected to register a CAGR of almost 33.7% during the forecast period (2021-2026). Companies Mentioned Amazon.com Inc. Microsoft Corporation Verint Systems Inc. ADA Digital Health Nuance Communications Inc. Sensely Inc. eGain Corporation Infermedica Sp. z
BURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) announced today that it has been named one of "Montréal's Top Employers" for 2021, marking the eleventh consecutive year that the company has received this award. "Montréal's Top Employers"…
NUAN Price Returns
Continue Researching NUANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nuance Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!