Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN): Price and Financial Metrics
NUAN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -11.39%, Nuance Communications Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 19.23% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NUAN has reported earnings growth of -408.64%, putting it ahead of just 3.66% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NUAN's revenue has grown -11.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 15.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nuance Communications Inc are ITRI, HL, XPER, CRCM, and PCTI.
- NUAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nuance Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.nuance.com.
NUAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NUAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.05||52-week high||$20.09|
|Prev. close||$19.73||52-week low||$14.02|
|Day high||$20.09||Avg. volume||3,336,023|
|50-day MA||$17.79||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$16.88||Market Cap||5.70B|
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) Company Bio
Nuance Communications provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.