Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN): Price and Financial Metrics
NUAN Stock Summary
- NUAN's current price/earnings ratio is 64.72, which is higher than 89.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, NUAN has reported earnings growth of -309.27%, putting it ahead of merely 4.62% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NUAN is more volatile than merely 11.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nuance Communications Inc are BB, TRXC, COHR, FTK, and MKSI.
- NUAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nuance Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.nuance.com.
NUAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NUAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.47||52-week high||$18.22|
|Prev. close||$17.51||52-week low||$12.66|
|Day high||$17.66||Avg. volume||2,139,478|
|50-day MA||$16.37||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$16.68||Market Cap||4.94B|
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) Company Bio
Nuance Communications provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.