Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUAN POWR Grades
- NUAN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 60.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NUAN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NUAN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.01% of US stocks).
NUAN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NUAN is currently 89.26, higher than 95.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.96%, Nuance Communications Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.2% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Nuance Communications Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NUAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSTG, SUMO, NTNX, TWTR, and QTWO.
- NUAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nuance Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.nuance.com.
NUAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NUAN's price/earnings ratio is 1239.74% lower, now standing at -444.5.
- Over the past 243 months, NUAN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 284.6.
- NUAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUAN.
NUAN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.73%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 16.1%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.84%.
The table below shows NUAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NUAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NUAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.06% of graded US stocks.
- NUAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 380th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- PEGA, MANT, and RCM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NUAN.
The table below shows NUAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NUAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.99||52-week high||$56.00|
|Prev. close||$55.98||52-week low||$39.90|
|Day high||$56.00||Avg. volume||6,137,512|
|50-day MA||$55.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.95||Market Cap||17.88B|
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) Company Bio
Nuance Communications provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
NUAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUAN Latest Social Stream
View Full NUAN Social Stream
Latest NUAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nuance Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUAN as an investment opportunity.
Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) announced today that it has been named one of Montreal’s Top Employers for 2022 for the 12th consecutive year. This distinction comes as part of the company’s participation in Canada’s Top 100 Employers project where employers are evaluated on the progressive and forward-thinking nature of their various programs, and benchmarked on […] The post Nuance Named One of “Montréal’s Top Employers” for 2022 appeared first on MarTech Series .
Nuance Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) Jumps 0.11 Percent In Recent Session, Why Are You Interested?
The trading price of Nuance Communications Inc. (NASDAQ:NUAN) closed higher on Tuesday, February 15, closing at $55.31, 0.11% higher than its previous close. >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $55.20 … Nuance Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) Jumps 0.11 Percent In Recent Session, Why Are You Interested? Read More »
Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) announced today that it has been named one of Montreal's Top Employers for 2022 for the 12th consecutive year. This distinction comes as part of the company's participation in Canada's Top 100 Employers project where employers are evaluated on the progressive and forward-thinking nature of their various programs, and benchmarked on a variety of criteria, including: physical workplace; social and work atmosphere; health, financial and family benefits; vacation
Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) announced today that it has been named one of America's Best Employers in 2022 by Forbes and Statista. This prestigious distinction is based on feedback from approximately 60,000 U.S. employees who answered a series of questions around culture and working conditions, salary, the potential for development, and company image regarding their current employer. Employees were also asked about their willingness to recommend their company to friends and family.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) today announced that the Nuance Dragon® Medical One speech recognition solution has been named the 2022 Best in KLAS: Software & Services winner. This is the second consecutive year that cloud-based, HITRUST CSF-certified Dragon Medical One has been recognized as the go-to conversational AI speech recognition solution for improving clinician efficiency and productivity while empowering them to tell the complete patient story.
NUAN Price Returns
Continue Researching NUANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nuance Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nuance Communications Inc (NUAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch