Nucor Corporation (NUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUE POWR Grades
- NUE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NUE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NUE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 34.8% of US stocks).
NUE Stock Summary
- Nucor Corp's market capitalization of $29,744,650,228 is ahead of 91.16% of US-listed equities.
- Nucor Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NUE is more volatile than 83.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NUE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADM, NDAQ, LH, VRSK, and GLW.
- Visit NUE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nucor.com.
NUE Valuation Summary
- NUE's EV/EBIT ratio is 15; this is 12.79% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- NUE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- NUE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUE.
NUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.90||52-week high||$110.96|
|Prev. close||$106.67||52-week low||$42.65|
|Day high||$106.66||Avg. volume||3,213,914|
|50-day MA||$99.23||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$73.23||Market Cap||31.39B|
Nucor Corporation (NUE) Company Bio
Nucor Corporation manufactures and sells steel and steel products in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Steel Mills, Steel Products, and Raw Materials. The company's products are used in automotive, energy, agricultural, heavy equipment, and transportation sectors. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
NUE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nucor Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nucor Corp ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NUE, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than just 20.89% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, NUE is generating more cash flow than 86.25% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- NUE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUE Latest Social Stream
View Full NUE Social Stream
Latest NUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nucor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUE as an investment opportunity.
Nucor (NUE) might be a stable alternative for buyers given the corporates remarkably enhancing earnings outlook. Whereas the inventory has been a robust performer these days, this pattern would possibly proceed since analysts are nonetheless elevating their earnings estimates for the corporate. The upward pattern in estimate revisions for this metal firm displays rising optimism  The post Surging Earnings Estimates Sign Upside for Nucor (NUE) Inventory appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Nucor (NUE) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Is (NUE) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Rank.
U.S. Steel (X) benefits from strong steel shipments and higher prices in the second quarter.
NUE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|