Nucor Corp. (NUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NUE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.53% of US stocks.
- NUE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NUE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NUE Stock Summary
- NUE has a market capitalization of $45,326,142,683 -- more than approximately 94.81% of US stocks.
- NUCOR CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- NUE's current price/earnings ratio is 5.27, which is higher than merely 10.52% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NUCOR CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ROP, APH, ADM, PH, and AME.
- NUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NUCOR CORP's official web site, go to www.nucor.com.
NUE Valuation Summary
- NUE's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 23.08% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- NUE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUE.
NUE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 80.68%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 237.54%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.89%.
The table below shows NUE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NUE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.34% of graded US stocks.
- NUE's asset turnover comes in at 1.241 -- ranking 14th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- TMST, ATI, and OCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NUE.
The table below shows NUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.63||52-week high||$187.90|
|Prev. close||$176.68||52-week low||$100.13|
|Day high||$182.68||Avg. volume||2,033,378|
|50-day MA||$149.24||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$133.46||Market Cap||45.31B|
Nucor Corp. (NUE) Company Bio
Nucor Corporation is a producer of steel and related products based in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the largest steel producer in the United States, as well as the largest "mini-mill" steelmaker (i.e. it uses electric arc furnaces to melt scrap steel as opposed to blast furnaces to melt iron). It is also the biggest recycler of scrap in North America. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUE Latest Social Stream
View Full NUE Social Stream
Latest NUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUCOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUE as an investment opportunity.
22V Research put together a list of candidates, and said many are likely to see reversals in February.
Stocks have delivered a strong performance in 2023 so far, with many now heading toward and breaking 52-week highs, reflecting favorable positive momentum. And all three of these companies have seen their earnings outlooks drift higher, helping to fuel the runs.
KKR is investing in Groundworks as its latest portfolio company with employee ownership at the foundation services company
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Archer-Daniels-Midland, Nucor, Steel Dynamics, United Rentals and Ameriprise Financial
Archer-Daniels-Midland, Nucor, Steel Dynamics, United Rentals and Ameriprise Financial are included in this Analyst Blog.
In this article, we discuss 15 cheapest dividend aristocrats right now. You can skip our detailed analysis of value and dividend investing, and go directly to read 5 Cheapest Dividend Aristocrats Right Now. On February 1, 2023, the Federal Reserve raised its benchmark interest rate by 0.25 percentage points, which marked its eighth increase since […]
NUE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|