NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NURO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NURO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NURO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- NURO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NURO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,930,863, NeuroMetrix Inc has a greater market value than just 1.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.07%, NeuroMetrix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.76% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NURO comes in at -28.75% -- higher than that of merely 8.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NeuroMetrix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FI, NBRV, FTK, LQDA, and NSPR.
- NURO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NeuroMetrix Inc's official web site, go to www.neurometrix.com.
NURO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NURO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.63||52-week high||$5.78|
|Prev. close||$3.80||52-week low||$1.39|
|Day high||$3.75||Avg. volume||228,218|
|50-day MA||$3.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.84||Market Cap||13.80M|
NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO) Company Bio
NeuroMetrix Inc. is a medical device company that designs, develops and sells proprietary products used to diagnose neuropathies. The Company's neuropathy diagnostic system provides primary care and specialist physicians objective information that aids in the diagnosis of neuropathies at the point of service.
NURO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NURO Latest Social Stream
View Full NURO Social Stream
Latest NURO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NeuroMetrix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NURO as an investment opportunity.
NeuroMetrix Reports that Quell® Technology is to be Evaluated for Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD) in a Randomized Controlled Trial
WOBURN, Mass., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NURO) today announced that Quell technology will be used in a double-blinded, randomized, sham-controlled trial to determine whether transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is an effective, acceptable and feasible method of pain relief in patients with NMOSD. The principal investigator is Michael Levy, M.D., Ph.D., Director, NMO Clinic and Research Laboratory, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA. NMOSD
NeuroMetrix Inc (NASDAQ: NURO) has reported that top-line results from a randomized controlled trial of Quell for fibromyalgia will be presented at two upcoming pain medicine conferences. Quell is a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator indicated for symptomatic relief and management of chronic lower extremity pain and is available over-the-counter. A total of 119 fibromyalgia subjects were enrolled and randomized to a standard (active) or modified (sham) Quell device for 3-months of at-hom
NeuroMetrix Announces That Top-Line Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial of Quell® for Treatment of Fibromyalgia to be Presented at Two Upcoming Pain Medicine Conferences
WOBURN, Mass., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NURO) today reported that top-line results from a randomized controlled trial of Quell in patients with fibromyalgia will be presented at two upcoming pain medicine conferences. The double-blind, randomized, sham-controlled trial was conducted at the Center for Pain Management, Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA); ClinicalTrials.gov identifier NCT03714425. A total of 119 subjects with fibromyalgia were enrolled and
It's Friday and we're kicking it off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for the last day of trading this week!
WOBURN, Mass., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NURO) today reported financial and business highlights for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company is a leader in proprietary non-invasive medical devices for the diagnosis and treatment of pain and neurological disorders. Q1 2021 Highlights: Revenue of $2.2 million improved 19% sequentially from $1.8 million in Q4 2020. Q1 2021 revenue was approximately level with Q1 2020. Gross margin on revenue was $1.6 million or 73.3%, an improvement of 190 basis points over 71.4% in Q1 2020.Net loss for the quarter was $60 thousand in comparison to a net loss of $657 thousand in Q1 2020.DPNCheck® posted sequential and year-on-year revenue growth. The domestic Medicare Advantage business was the primary contributor t...
NURO Price Returns