Novavax, Inc. (NVAX): Price and Financial Metrics
NVAX Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.13 for Novavax Inc; that's greater than it is for only 4.91% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Novavax Inc comes in at -58.59%, a number that bests only 2.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Novavax Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -61.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVAX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARDS, UMRX, ANAB, NKTR, and GRTS.
- NVAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novavax Inc's official web site, go to www.novavax.com.
NVAX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.95||52-week high||$43.40|
|Prev. close||$7.99||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$8.03||Avg. volume||6,578,037|
|50-day MA||$5.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.36||Market Cap||255.38M|
Novavax, Inc. (NVAX) Company Bio
Novavax, Inc. focuses on discovering, developing, and commercializing recombinant nanoparticle vaccines and adjuvants. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.