Novavax, Inc. (NVAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVAX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NVAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVAX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NVAX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NVAX Stock Summary
- NOVAVAX INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.48% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.43 for NOVAVAX INC; that's greater than it is for only 2.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVAX is more volatile than 96.76% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOVAVAX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PLX, OGEN, PRQR, EIGR, and FIXX.
- NVAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOVAVAX INC's official web site, go to www.novavax.com.
NVAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVAX's price/sales ratio is 93.62% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, NVAX's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVAX.
NVAX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1390.08%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.39%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 53.22%.
The table below shows NVAX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVAX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.82% of graded US stocks.
- NVAX's asset turnover comes in at 0.6 -- ranking 60th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GTHX, SRRA, and OPK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVAX.
The table below shows NVAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVAX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NVAX, see our NVAX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$264.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
NVAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.04||52-week high||$82.30|
|Prev. close||$5.76||52-week low||$5.61|
|Day high||$6.13||Avg. volume||6,767,505|
|50-day MA||$9.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.74||Market Cap||520.48M|
Novavax, Inc. (NVAX) Company Bio
Novavax, Inc. focuses on discovering, developing, and commercializing recombinant nanoparticle vaccines and adjuvants. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVAX Latest Social Stream
View Full NVAX Social Stream
Latest NVAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVAVAX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVAX as an investment opportunity.
3 Stocks That Won’t Survive a Major Market Crash
These three stocks appear to be particularly exposed to a potential market crash, and should be on investors' sell lists right now.
Novavax (NVAX) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Novavax (NVAX) closed at $5.76, marking a -0.35% move from the previous day.
Why Novavax Stock Slipped on Thursday
The departing party is Greg Glenn, the president of research and development. First, research and development is a crucial area for biotechs like Novavax, as their future is heavily dependent on their pipeline programs. Second, Glenn was a longtime company mainstay, having joined Novavax in 2010.
Is Novavax Stock A Sell After Expressing 'Substantial Doubt' About Its Future?
Is Novavax stock a sell after the company says it has "substantial doubt" about its future? Is NVAX stock a sell right now?
1 Green Flag and 1 Red Flag for Novavax
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) has had more than its share of ups and downs over the past few years -- and investors have been along for the ride. The stock soared 2,700% in 2020 as the company brought its coronavirus vaccine candidate through late-stage clinical trials. The biotech company's vaccine reached commercialization later than rivals.
NVAX Price Returns
Continue Researching NVAXWant to see what other sources are saying about Novavax Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Novavax Inc (NVAX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Novavax Inc (NVAX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Novavax Inc (NVAX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...