Novavax, Inc. (NVAX): Price and Financial Metrics
NVAX Stock Summary
- NVAX's price/sales ratio is 34.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.16% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Novavax Inc is reporting a growth rate of 238.52%; that's higher than 93.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NVAX's revenue has grown 2,448.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.59% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Novavax Inc are ANAB, XNCR, CARA, MORF, and CNCE.
- NVAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novavax Inc's official web site, go to www.novavax.com.
NVAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$203.33||52-week high||$331.68|
|Prev. close||$221.50||52-week low||$16.41|
|Day high||$222.32||Avg. volume||4,145,415|
|50-day MA||$215.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$145.47||Market Cap||15.02B|
Novavax, Inc. (NVAX) Company Bio
Novavax, Inc. focuses on discovering, developing, and commercializing recombinant nanoparticle vaccines and adjuvants. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
NVAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVAX Latest Social Stream
View Full NVAX Social Stream
Latest NVAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Novavax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVAX as an investment opportunity.
The best-performing stocks in the past week include Novavax, BioNTech, Moderna, Nuance, Nvidia, Wells Fargo, Tesla, Dell, and more.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) hasn't set up a supply agreement for its coronavirus vaccine with the EU. In this video from Motley Fool Live, recorded on March 29, Fool.com contributors Brian Orelli and Keith Speights discuss what might be taking so long and why this is truly a bid deal for Novavax. Brian Orelli: Moving on to Novavax, according to Reuters, the company is having some issues sourcing raw materials for its COVID-19 vaccine, which is causing it to delay setting up supply agreements with the European Union.
The Moderna jab, which works in a similar way to the Pfizer vaccine, uses synthetic messenger RNA (mRNA) technology that can be quickly tweaked to address new mutations of a virus.
Teresa Romero, United Farm Workers President, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss vaccinations for farm workers and immigration issues.
Kristen Choi, PhD, MS, RN, Assistant Professor, UCLA School of Nursing, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss the latest on the coronavirus.
NVAX Price Returns
Continue Researching NVAXWant to see what other sources are saying about Novavax Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!