Novavax, Inc. (NVAX): Price and Financial Metrics
NVAX Stock Summary
- NVAX's price/sales ratio is 35.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.59% of US stocks.
- NVAX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.36% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NVAX's revenue has grown -45.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Novavax Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BPMC, CTMX, ANAB, AGIO, and VBLT.
- Visit NVAX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novavax.com.
NVAX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.05||52-week high||$17.71|
|Prev. close||$12.74||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$13.45||Avg. volume||8,486,292|
|50-day MA||$9.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.95||Market Cap||672.44M|
Novavax, Inc. (NVAX) Company Bio
Novavax, Inc. focuses on discovering, developing, and commercializing recombinant nanoparticle vaccines and adjuvants. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Gaithersburg, Maryland.