Neovasc Inc. (NVCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVCN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NVCN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVCN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 44 weeks.
- NVCN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NVCN Stock Summary
- NVCN has a higher market value than just 2.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,754,545.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Neovasc Inc comes in at -79.42%, a number that bests merely 1.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NVCN comes in at -165.97% -- higher than that of just 1.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVCN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PXLW, BCYC, DYAI, CAPR, and FOLD.
- Visit NVCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neovasc.com.
NVCN Valuation Summary
- NVCN's price/earnings ratio is -0.8; this is 102.19% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 166 months, NVCN's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.6.
- Over the past 166 months, NVCN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVCN.
NVCN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -76.49%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.32%.
The table below shows NVCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVCN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVCN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.31% of graded US stocks.
- NVCN's asset turnover comes in at 0.14 -- ranking 148th of 184 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NVCN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.74||52-week high||$2.60|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||2,171,362|
|50-day MA||$0.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.92||Market Cap||49.89M|
Neovasc Inc. (NVCN) Company Bio
Neovasc is a specialty medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets products for the cardiovascular marketplace. The Company also sells a line of biological tissue products that are used as components in third-party medical products including transcatheter heart valves. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Richmond, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVCN Latest Social Stream
View Full NVCN Social Stream
Latest NVCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neovasc Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVCN as an investment opportunity.
Neovasc Inc. (NASDAQ:NVCN) concluded the trading at $0.76 on Friday, November 12 with a fall of -0.03% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $0.76 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.94 with its price kept floating in the range Neovasc Inc.S -0.03% Retrenchment Justifies Another Look Read More »
Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Neovasc (NASDAQ:NVCN) (TSE:NVC) from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research note published on Friday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Neovasc Inc. is a specialty medical device company. It develops, manufactures and markets products for the cardiovascular marketplace. The Companys products include the Tiara (TM) mitral 
HC Wainwright restated their buy rating on shares of Neovasc (TSE:NVCN) in a research note released on Friday morning, TipRanks reports. HC Wainwright currently has a C$5.00 price target on the stock. Neovasc stock opened at C$0.95 on Friday. Neovasc has a 1 year low of C$0.80 and a 1 year high of C$3.25. Neovasc 
Neovasc (NASDAQ:NVCN) (TSE:NVC) released its earnings results on Tuesday. The medical equipment provider reported ($0.11) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks consensus estimate of ($0.09) by ($0.02), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Neovasc had a negative return on equity of 66.97% and a negative net margin of 1,162.20%. During the same quarter in the 
VANCOUVER and MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Neovasc, Inc. ("Neovasc" or the "Company") ( NASDAQ , TSX : NVCN) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
NVCN Price Returns