NovoCure Limited - Ordinary Shares (NVCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVCR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVCR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.53% of US stocks.
- NVCR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NVCR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NVCR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NVCR is currently 106.65, higher than 95.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.5, NovoCure Ltd has a higher such ratio than 91.38% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NovoCure Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -245.83%; that's higher than merely 7.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NovoCure Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TXG, POWI, NVTA, PROF, and SRNE.
- To check out NovoCure Ltd's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001645113.
NVCR Valuation Summary
- NVCR's price/sales ratio is 25.5; this is 124.67% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NVCR's price/sales ratio has moved down 50.3 over the prior 72 months.
- NVCR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 974.6 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVCR.
NVCR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVCR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.73% of graded US stocks.
- NVCR's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 92nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IDXG, HAE, and CTSO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVCR.
The table below shows NVCR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.89||52-week high||$144.28|
|Prev. close||$76.78||52-week low||$56.39|
|Day high||$80.27||Avg. volume||665,102|
|50-day MA||$72.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.48||Market Cap||8.37B|
NovoCure Limited - Ordinary Shares (NVCR) Company Bio
NovoCure Limited is a commercial stage oncology company which develops treatment for solid tumor cancers therapy called the tumor treating fields. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Saint Helier, Channel Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVCR Latest Social Stream
View Full NVCR Social Stream
Latest NVCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NovoCure Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVCR as an investment opportunity.
NovoCure press release (NASDAQ:NVCR): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.25 misses by $0.15. Revenue of $133.21M (-7.5% Y/Y) misses by $1.28M. The company expects to achieve active patient growth between 2% to 5% in 2022, in-line with the growth rate experienced in the fourth quarter of 2021. Longer term, the company...
Novocure Q4 Earnings Miss Street View, New Data Shows TTFields Initiates Downstream Anti-Tumor Response
A new study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation (JCI) finds treatment with Novocure Ltd''s (NASDAQ: NVCR ) Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) mediated cell disruption activates the immune system and triggers an anti-tumor cell response . Preclinical research has shown that TTFields may induce a pro-inflammatory and broader immunological effect on tumor cells. Data demonstrated that treatment with TTFields directly … Full story available on Benzinga.com
No summary available.
No summary available.
NVCR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
NVCR Price Returns