Novocure Ltd. (NVCR): Price and Financial Metrics
NVCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.50||52-week high||$120.03|
|Prev. close||$17.78||52-week low||$17.14|
|Day high||$17.88||Avg. volume||1,372,446|
|50-day MA||$28.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.71||Market Cap||1.87B|
NVCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVCR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVCR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVCR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NVCR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.02% of US stocks).
NVCR Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, NVCR has reported earnings growth of 253.53%, putting it ahead of 94.56% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NVCR's revenue has grown -6.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 22.92% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of NOVOCURE LTD's share price is greater than that of 90.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOVOCURE LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ASAN, KIND, TWLO, PRO, and BLZE.
- To check out NOVOCURE LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001645113.
NVCR Valuation Summary
- NVCR's price/earnings ratio is -11.5; this is 142.2% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NVCR's price/sales ratio has moved down 71.8 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVCR.
NVCR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 507.53%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 100.32%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -43.76%.
The table below shows NVCR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVCR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVCR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.73% of graded US stocks.
- NVCR's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 92nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IDXG, HAE, and CTSO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVCR.
The table below shows NVCR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Novocure Ltd. (NVCR) Company Bio
NovoCure Limited is a commercial stage oncology company which develops treatment for solid tumor cancers therapy called the tumor treating fields. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Saint Helier, Channel Islands.
NVCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVCR Latest Social Stream
View Full NVCR Social Stream
Latest NVCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVOCURE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVCR as an investment opportunity.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, released its “ClearBridge Small Cap Strategy” second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The strategy outperformed the Russell 2000 Index in the second quarter. On an absolute basis, the strategy gained all 11 sectors it invested in during the quarter. IT and industrial […]
Novocure Highlights Use of Tumor Treating Fields Therapy in Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at 2023 World Conference on Lung Cancer
ROOT, Switzerland, September 08, 2023--Novocure (NASDAQ: NVCR) today announced its participation in the upcoming International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) 2023 World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC) from September 9 – 13, 2023 in Singapore. Novocure will take part in presentations and symposia throughout the event and will exhibit several posters exploring the use of Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) therapy in the treatment of lung cancer, including a new post-hoc analysis o
The healthcare industry comprises multiple sectors, including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare equipment, each offering a unique and potentially risky opportunity.
After its stock fell 31% on Aug. 28, leaving it down by 72% in the last 12 months, NovoCure (NASDAQ: NVCR) shareholders are bound to be quite displeased. The culprit for the stock's sharp drop was a failure of its device to improve patient survival in a phase 3 clinical trial for treatment-resistant ovarian cancer. NovoCure's product, the Optune, is an oncology therapy that's unlike others on the market.
Novocure announced a disappointing outcome from a phase 3 clinical trial for a key cancer treatment.
NVCR Price Returns