NovoCure Limited - Ordinary Shares (NVCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVCR POWR Grades
- NVCR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVCR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- NVCR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.91% of US stocks).
NVCR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NVCR is currently 105.84, higher than 95.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- NVCR's price/sales ratio is 24.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 250.85%, NovoCure Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NovoCure Ltd are AVAV, WDAY, BLKB, HSKA, and DDOG.
- To check out NovoCure Ltd's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001645113.
NVCR Valuation Summary
- NVCR's price/sales ratio is 25.5; this is 124.67% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NVCR's price/sales ratio has moved down 50.3 over the prior 72 months.
- NVCR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 974.6 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVCR.
NVCR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVCR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.04% of graded US stocks.
- NVCR's asset turnover comes in at 0.597 -- ranking 73rd of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- STE, IDXG, and BSGM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVCR.
The table below shows NVCR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.00||52-week high||$232.76|
|Prev. close||$131.12||52-week low||$102.06|
|Day high||$132.38||Avg. volume||788,364|
|50-day MA||$147.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$169.05||Market Cap||13.58B|
NovoCure Limited - Ordinary Shares (NVCR) Company Bio
NovoCure Limited is a commercial stage oncology company which develops treatment for solid tumor cancers therapy called the tumor treating fields. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Saint Helier, Channel Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVCR Latest Social Stream
View Full NVCR Social Stream
Latest NVCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NovoCure Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVCR as an investment opportunity.
Novocure Ltd (NASDAQ: NVCR ) has entered into a clinical trial collaboration agreement with Roche Holdings AG (OTC: RHHBY ) to develop Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) together with Roche''s atezolizumab in metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (mPDAC). The phase 2 study was designed to test the safety and efficacy of TTFields together with atezolizumab, gemcitabine, and nab-paclitaxel as Full story available on Benzinga.com
Novocure Announces Clinical Trial Collaboration with Roche to Evaluate Tumor Treating Fields as Part of a Novel Combination for the First-line Treatment of Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
ST. HELIER, Jersey--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $NVCR #pancreaticcancer--Novocure has entered into a clinical trial collaboration with Roche to evaluate TTFields as part of a novel combination to treat pancreatic cancer.
Novocure Ltd (NASDAQ: NVCR) has entered into a clinical trial collaboration agreement with Roche Holdings AG (OTC: RHHBY) to develop Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) together with Roche's atezolizumab in metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (mPDAC). The phase 2 study was designed to test the safety and efficacy of TTFields together with atezolizumab, gemcitabine, and nab-paclitaxel as a first-line treatment for mPDAC. The study will enroll approximately 75 patients with a primary endpoint
ST. HELIER, Jersey--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $NVCR--The U.S. FDA has granted breakthrough device designation to Novocure''s NovoTTF-200T System for advanced liver cancer.
Novocure has been fantastic for investors, up over 1,600% in the past five years. But in the past six months, shareholders have been on a roller coaster.
NVCR Price Returns