NovoCure Limited - Ordinary Shares (NVCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVCR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVCR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVCR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NVCR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NVCR Stock Summary
- NVCR's current price/earnings ratio is 1,868.37, which is higher than 99.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NVCR is currently 190.59, higher than 97.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 250.72%, NovoCure Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 95.87% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NovoCure Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be AMRN, SU, JJSF, FMX, and ANGI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NVCR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001645113.
NVCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.28||52-week high||$220.48|
|Prev. close||$217.48||52-week low||$55.40|
|Day high||$218.48||Avg. volume||887,277|
|50-day MA||$187.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.83||Market Cap||22.37B|
NovoCure Limited - Ordinary Shares (NVCR) Company Bio
NovoCure Limited is a commercial stage oncology company which develops treatment for solid tumor cancers therapy called the tumor treating fields. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Saint Helier, Channel Islands.
NVCR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for NovoCure Ltd. To summarize, we found that NovoCure Ltd ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for NovoCure Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.99 years comes in at 4.19%; that's greater than 97.05% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 13.12% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, NovoCure Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 22% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 88.14% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVCR Latest Social Stream
View Full NVCR Social Stream
Latest NVCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NovoCure Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVCR as an investment opportunity.
sakkmesterke/iStock via Getty Images Never promote someone who hasn’t made some bad mistakes, because if you do, you are promoting someone who has never done anything. - Phillip Fisher (Warren Buffett's mentor) It's a thing of beauty when you discover a bio-stock delivering a breakthrough therapy. Such growth equity usually...
Apple, Microsoft and Google are in bases, but which is the most promising? To be a big stock market winner, be a small loser.
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe. The post NovoCure Ltd (NVCR): Price Down $-3.85 (-1.77)% Over Past Day, Down $-1.81 (-0.84)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) has been all over the news in 2021, and for good reason. Dogecoin has no significant competitive advantage over other cryptocurrencies -- be it transaction fees or payment speeds. Retail investors should stay away from such speculative investments to safeguard their portfolios from extreme ups and downs.
We Think Shareholders Will Probably Be Generous With NovoCure Limited's (NASDAQ:NVCR) CEO Compensation
It would be hard to discount the role that CEO Asaf Danziger has played in delivering the impressive results at...
NVCR Price Returns