NovoCure Limited - Ordinary Shares (NVCR): Price and Financial Metrics
NVCR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 459.43, NovoCure Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.86% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NVCR is currently 229, higher than 98.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 25.96, NovoCure Ltd has a higher such ratio than 95.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVCR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LUNA, FLGT, TTD, MASI, and HLIT.
- To check out NovoCure Ltd's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001645113.
NVCR Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.16||52-week high||$98.84|
|Prev. close||$92.92||52-week low||$41.51|
|Day high||$93.98||Avg. volume||900,526|
|50-day MA||$85.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.76||Market Cap||9.22B|
NovoCure Limited - Ordinary Shares (NVCR) Company Bio
NovoCure Limited is a commercial stage oncology company which develops treatment for solid tumor cancers therapy called the tumor treating fields. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Saint Helier, Channel Islands.