Nuvei Corp. (NVEI): Price and Financial Metrics
NVEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.01||52-week high||$43.81|
|Prev. close||$14.99||52-week low||$14.84|
|Day high||$15.28||Avg. volume||488,530|
|50-day MA||$21.61||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$30.82||Market Cap||2.09B|
NVEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVEI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NVEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVEI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- NVEI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.73% of US stocks).
NVEI Stock Summary
- NVEI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.57 -- higher than just 5.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NUVEI CORP's stock had its IPO on October 6, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.35% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 96.99, NUVEI CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NUVEI CORP are MC, RIBT, TRC, WRBY, and USLM.
- To check out NUVEI CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001765159.
NVEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NVEI's price/earnings ratio is 287.75% higher, now standing at 107.6.
- Over the past 22 months, NVEI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 208.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVEI.
Nuvei Corp. (NVEI) Company Bio
Nuvei Corp. engages in the provision of global payment solutions. The firm is a single source provider for mobile commerce and eCommerce payments technology. Its services include payment gateways, security and risk management, recurring and subscription billing, multi-currency pricing, dynamic currency conversion, and ACH payment processing services. The company was founded by Philip Fayer on September 1, 2017 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
NVEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVEI Latest Social Stream
View Full NVEI Social Stream
Latest NVEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUVEI CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVEI as an investment opportunity.
Ubuy is reaching more customers across the globe through its integration to Nuvei’s industry-leading suite of alternative payment methodsMONTREAL and KUWAIT CITY, KUWAIT, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nuvei Corporation (“Nuvei” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI), the Canadian fintech company, announces today that it has been selected by Ubuy, a leading international eCommerce platform based in Kuwait that specializes in connecting consumers all over the world with global brands, t
MONTREAL, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mr. Philip Fayer, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Nuvei Corporation (“Nuvei” or the “Issuer”), filed today an early warning report with respect to his holdings of subordinate voting shares (the “Subordinate Voting Shares”) of Nuvei, as required by applicable securities laws. On September 19, 2023, Mr. Fayer acquired 22,151 Subordinate Voting Shares pursuant to the settlement of 22,151 vested RSUs (the “Settlement”). Immediately prior
Nuvei is one of the first acquirers to offer the new iDEAL solution that will streamline the consumer payment experience and minimize cart abandonment in the NetherlandsMONTREAL, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nuvei Corporation (“Nuvei” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI), the Canadian fintech company, announces today that it is one of the first payments services provider to integrate the new iDEAL, an enhanced solution for the leading alternative payment method in the Netherlands t
MONTREAL, Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nuvei Corporation (“Nuvei” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI), the Canadian fintech company, announces today that it has published its second annual ESG Report for 2022. The report details Nuvei’s ongoing achievements across the key pillars of its ESG strategy, including sound corporate governance and business ethics, strong information security standards around cybersecurity and data privacy, team member well-being, diversity, equity, and i
Ryan Reynolds Sold His Company For $1.3 Billion; Now He's Investing In Something He Knows Nothing About
Acclaimed Hollywood A-lister Ryan Reynolds has proven himself to be more than just an entertainer, delving into the world of investments with remarkable success. Despite his humble admission of not being an investing wizard, Reynolds has accumulated millions of dollars through well-timed business bets in recent years. In a recent appearance on CNBC’s "Squawk Box", Reynolds discussed his latest investment venture: Canadian financial technology (fintech) company Nuvei. In a statement about his sta
NVEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|