Nova Lifestyle, Inc (NVFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVFY POWR Grades
- NVFY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVFY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 29 days.
- NVFY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NVFY Stock Summary
- Nova Lifestyle Inc's market capitalization of $9,295,002 is ahead of only 0.71% of US-listed equities.
- NVFY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.3% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NVFY's revenue has grown 155.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.87% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVFY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLR, IPAR, DLTH, UIHC, and TKAT.
- NVFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nova Lifestyle Inc's official web site, go to novalifestyle.com.
NVFY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NVFY's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.4% lower, now standing at -0.4.
- Over the past 120 months, NVFY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.
- NVFY's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVFY.
NVFY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 94.44%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 22.81%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -292.62%.
The table below shows NVFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVFY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.38% of graded US stocks.
- NVFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.286 -- ranking 46th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOSL, CL, and SCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVFY.
The table below shows NVFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.76||52-week high||$6.66|
|Prev. close||$0.80||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||54,158|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.74||Market Cap||5.20M|
Most Popular Stories View All
NVFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVFY Latest Social Stream
View Full NVFY Social Stream
Latest NVFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nova Lifestyle Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVFY as an investment opportunity.
Rise and shine!
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) (“Nova LifeStyle” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce, Diamond Sofa, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, participated at the Winter Edition of Las Vegas Market, January 23 to 27. Las Vegas Market is the leading home furnishings and gift market in the western U.S., presenting thousands of furniture, home décor and gift resources in an unrivaled market destination. Its diverse product offerings allow for
No summary available.
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) (Nova LifeStyle or the Company) today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY ) (Nova LifeStyle or the Company) is pleased to announce, Diamond Sofa, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, participated at Las Vegas Market Summer 2021 which took place August 22 - 26.
NVFY Price Returns