Nova Lifestyle, Inc (NVFY): Price and Financial Metrics
NVFY Stock Summary
- Nova Lifestyle Inc's market capitalization of $15,947,310 is ahead of just 3.53% of US-listed equities.
- NVFY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nova Lifestyle Inc comes in at -76.26%, a number that bests just 2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nova Lifestyle Inc are MYE, DYNT, RELL, SAMG, and IPAR.
- NVFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nova Lifestyle Inc's official web site, go to novalifestyle.com.
NVFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.44||52-week high||$4.07|
|Prev. close||$2.87||52-week low||$0.66|
|Day high||$2.89||Avg. volume||178,275|
|50-day MA||$2.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.07||Market Cap||13.56M|
NVFY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NVFY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Nova Lifestyle Inc ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 373.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Nova Lifestyle Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -132.01; that's higher than just 2.39% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Nova Lifestyle Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVFY Latest Social Stream
View Full NVFY Social Stream
Latest NVFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nova Lifestyle Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVFY as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) (“Nova LifeStyle” or the “Company”) today announced that it intends to launch a membership based Nova HealthLine platform in Malaysia under www.novahealthline.my on February 1, 2021 As previously announced, Nova LifeStyle launched an online sales platform (www.novahealthline.com) in December to distribute health line products manufactured by 3H Korea Co Ltd. The new platform will focus on customers in Malaysia and additional products for this platform will be announced soon. The Company is in the process of developing a rewards program that will enhance the consumer experience and reward Nova HealthLine members for both platforms. Tawny Lam, CEO, Chairperson and President of Nova LifeStyle, stated, “We be...
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Tawny Lam who has served as CEO of Nova LifeStyle, Inc...
LOS ANGELES, July 06, 2020 -- Nova Lifestyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) (“Nova LifeStyle” or the “Company”) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31,.
Gross Profit was $1.2 million in 2019, as compared to $15.3 million in 2018. The key financial highlights exclude Bright Swallow International Group Limited. As of December 31, 2019, operations of Bright Swallow were reported as discontinued operations in the consolidated financial statements for all periods presented.
Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) (“Nova LifeStyle” or the “Company”) today announced that the filing of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2019 (“Annual Report”) will be delayed beyond the required filing date of March 30, 2020 until May 14, 2020; and the Company provided an update on the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the Company. The Company previously announced that it expected to file its Annual Report within the extension period afforded by Rule 12b-25.
NVFY Price Returns
Continue Researching NVFYWant to see what other sources are saying about Nova Lifestyle Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!