Nova Lifestyle, Inc (NVFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVFY POWR Grades
- NVFY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.2% of US stocks.
- NVFY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 36 weeks.
- NVFY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NVFY Stock Summary
- NVFY has a higher market value than only 0.31% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,975,939.
- NVFY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.34% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NVFY has reported earnings growth of 248.6%, putting it ahead of 90.82% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nova Lifestyle Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IPAR, DYNT, LINC, TITN, and VRME.
- NVFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nova Lifestyle Inc's official web site, go to novalifestyle.com.
NVFY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NVFY's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.4% lower, now standing at -0.4.
- Over the past 120 months, NVFY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.
- NVFY's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVFY.
NVFY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -32.38%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -397.33%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.62%.
The table below shows NVFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVFY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.48% of graded US stocks.
- NVFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.286 -- ranking 46th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOSL, HELE, and SCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVFY.
The table below shows NVFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.15||52-week high||$7.49|
|Prev. close||$2.09||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$2.23||Avg. volume||667,149|
|50-day MA||$2.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.86||Market Cap||14.38M|
Most Popular Stories View All
NVFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVFY Latest Social Stream
View Full NVFY Social Stream
Latest NVFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nova Lifestyle Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVFY as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY ) (Nova LifeStyle or the Company) is pleased to announce, Diamond Sofa, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, participated at Las Vegas Market Summer 2021 which took place August 22 - 26.
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) (Nova LifeStyle or the Company) today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
We've got one more day of trading before the weekend so let's start it off with the biggest pre-market stock market movers for Friday.
LOS ANGELES, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova Lifestyle, Inc. (NASDAQ Capital Market: NVFY) (the "Company"), today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with certain institutional investors to purchase 1,114,508 of its shares of common stock in a registered direct offering. Additionally, the Company has also agreed to issue to the investors unregistered warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,114,508 shares of common stock in a concurrent private placement. The comb
Welcome back, trader!
NVFY Price Returns