Nova Lifestyle, Inc (NVFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVFY Stock Summary
- NVFY has a higher market value than only 0.38% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $3,475,130.
- Of note is the ratio of NOVA LIFESTYLE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, NOVA LIFESTYLE INC has a higher such ratio than merely 7.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOVA LIFESTYLE INC are SNOA, LGL, IIIN, NAII, and PFSW.
- Visit NVFY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to novalifestyle.com.
NVFY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NVFY's price/earnings ratio is 101.68% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- Over the past 135 months, NVFY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVFY.
NVFY Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 88.41%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.29%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -761.56%.
The table below shows NVFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVFY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.38% of graded US stocks.
- NVFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.286 -- ranking 46th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- FOSL, CL, and SCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVFY.
The table below shows NVFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.51||52-week high||$2.08|
|Prev. close||$0.50||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.52||Avg. volume||64,698|
|50-day MA||$0.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||3.51M|
Most Popular Stories View All
NVFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVFY Latest Social Stream
View Full NVFY Social Stream
Latest NVFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVA LIFESTYLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVFY as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) (“Nova LifeStyle” or the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Key Financial Highlights: Operating Results for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2022 Net sales for three months ended June 30, 2022 were $3.8 million, an increase of 7% from $3.5 million in the same period of 2021.Gross loss was ($3.5 million), compared to ($4 million) in the same period of 2021.Ne
LOS ANGELES, May 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) (“Nova LifeStyle” or the “Company”) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022. Key Financial Highlights: Net sales for three months ended March 31, 2022 were $3.67 million, an increase of 10% from $3.33 million in the same period of 2021.Net loss for the three months ended March 31, 2022 was $0.86 million, as compared to a net loss of $0.76 million in the same period of 2021. Tawn
In Celebration of 30 years in the Home Furnishings Industry, Diamond Sofa readies its Single Largest Collection Launch in its HistoryIncreases International Presence LOS ANGELES, May 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) (“Nova LifeStyle” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce, Diamond Sofa, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, is scheduled to launch its single largest collection at the 2022 Summer Edition of Las Vegas Market, July 24 to 28, 2022.Las Vegas Marke
Healthcare Triangle Achieves HITRUST Risk-based, 2-year Certification to Manage Risk, Improve Security Posture, and Meet Compliance Requirements
HITRUST Risk-based, 2-year Certification validates Healthcare Triangle is committed to meeting key regulations and protecting sensitive informationPLEASANTON, Calif., April 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Healthcare Triangle Inc., (Nasdaq: HCTI) (“HCTI” or the "Company"), a leading provider of cloud and data transformation solutions for healthcare and life sciences, today announced its Cloud and Data Platform (CaDP) hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the supporting network infrastructure hoste
NVFY Price Returns