Navigator Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Marshall Islands) (NVGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVGS POWR Grades
- NVGS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.75% of US stocks.
- NVGS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- NVGS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
NVGS Stock Summary
- NVGS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 220.33 -- higher than 88.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Navigator Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NVGS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.62% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GASS, ATCO, TNP, HTA, and PLYM.
- NVGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Navigator Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.navigatorgas.com.
NVGS Valuation Summary
- NVGS's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 106 months, NVGS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.3.
- Over the past 106 months, NVGS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVGS.
NVGS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 148.77%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -26.67%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -40.97%.
The table below shows NVGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVGS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.46% of graded US stocks.
- NVGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 104th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NVGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.71||52-week high||$12.46|
|Prev. close||$9.05||52-week low||$7.84|
|Day high||$9.20||Avg. volume||51,886|
|50-day MA||$8.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.49||Market Cap||486.84M|
Navigator Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Marshall Islands) (NVGS) Company Bio
Navigator Holdings Ltd. provides international and regional seaborne transportation services of liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical gases and ammonia for energy companies, industrial users and commodity traders. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NVGS Social Stream
Latest NVGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navigator Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVGS as an investment opportunity.
The oil tanker industry is involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas, and related products. Companies in the industry own, operate, or lease various types of oil tankers and facilities.
Michael Ras, a former candidate for the Conservative Party of Canada, will be joining Counsel Public Affairs in early 2022. Rass career in public affairs began at the Capital Hill Group in the late 1990s. From there he moved to Hill & Knowlton, where he spent just shy of a decade as a vice president. 
Navigator Holdings Ltd. Announces Award for Best Integrated Logistics CSR by Capital Finance International
LONDON and NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (“Navigator”) (NYSE: NVGS), the owner and operator of the world’s largest fleet of handysize liquefied gas carriers, is delighted to announce that it has been awarded “Best Integrated Logistics CSR – Global 2021 ” as part of the Capital Finance International CSR Awards 2021.
LONDON and NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (“Navigator”) (NYSE: NVGS), the owner and operator of the world’s largest fleet of handysize liquefied gas carriers, advises that its 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Annual Meeting”) was held on December 14, 2021 at 9 a.m. local time, at the office of Watson, Farley & Williams L.L.P., 28 Avenue Victor Hugo, 75116, Paris, France.
Millennium Management LLC boosted its holdings in shares of Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:NVGS) by 261.8% in the second quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The fund owned 97,512 shares of the shipping companys stock after buying an additional 70,562 shares during the quarter. Millennium Management LLCs holdings in Navigator were worth $1,068,000 as of its most recent SEC 
NVGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NVGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Navigator Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch