Navigator Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Marshall Islands) (NVGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVGS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NVGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.56% of US stocks.
- NVGS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NVGS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
NVGS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,710.4, Navigator Holdings Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.44% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Navigator Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Navigator Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about 87.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SITC, OPRX, NEN, RPAI, and HPP.
- Visit NVGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navigatorgas.com.
NVGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.05||52-week high||$12.46|
|Prev. close||$10.86||52-week low||$6.05|
|Day high||$11.35||Avg. volume||112,231|
|50-day MA||$10.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.54||Market Cap||617.63M|
Navigator Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Marshall Islands) (NVGS) Company Bio
Navigator Holdings Ltd. provides international and regional seaborne transportation services of liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical gases and ammonia for energy companies, industrial users and commodity traders. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
NVGS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Navigator Holdings Ltd. To summarize, we found that Navigator Holdings Ltd ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NVGS, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.13 years comes in at -0.24%; that's greater than just 6.42% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Navigator Holdings Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than 73.21% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NVGS Social Stream
Latest NVGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navigator Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVGS as an investment opportunity.
NVGS earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
U.S. stock futures were mixed on Thursday as investors await data related to consumer prices. That data will provide information about the rate of inflation as the economy recovers from the pandemic. Notably, data on initial jobless claims for the recent week is also set to be released today. S&P futures were relatively flat, while Dow futures were trading around 0.2% higher, at the time of writing. Meanwhile, Nasdaq futures were trading around 0.2% lower, at the time of writing. Companies that are expected to report earnings before the market opens include AstroNova (ALOT), BlueCity Holdings (BLCT), and Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG).
Navigator Holdings Ltd. Announces Date for the Release of First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call
Navigator Holdings Ltd. ("Navigator") (NYSE: NVGS), the owner and operator of the world's largest fleet of handysize liquefied gas carriers, announced today that it will release its results for the three months ended March 31, 2021 after markets close in New York on Thursday, June 10, 2021.
Navigator Holdings (NVGS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Navigator Holdings Ltd Announce It Has Been Awarded Four Handysize Timecharter Contracts To Load Ambient LPG From The New LPG Export Terminal In Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada
Navigator Holdings Ltd. ("Navigator") (NYSE: NVGS), today announced it has agreed four 12 month timecharter contracts with Mitsui & Co. Energy Trading Singapore Pte. Ltd. .("Mitsui") to be used for Pembina Pipeline Corporation's ("Pembina") new LPG export facility at Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada. The four semi-refrigerated handysize vessels are expected to commence their charters to Mitsui from the second half of May 2021. Navigator's semi-refrigerated vessels are capable of loading ambient propane from the rail-supplied export terminal, negating the need for capital intensive on-shore chillers. The vessels will provide an essential part of the Canadian LPG value chain from production to final customer. Navigator will connect the last leg of this value chain by delivering saf...
NVGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NVGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Navigator Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch