Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVGS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NVGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.67% of US stocks.
- NVGS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- NVGS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.42% of US stocks).
NVGS Stock Summary
- NVGS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 29,928.07 -- higher than 99.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NVGS's current price/earnings ratio is 336.27, which is higher than 98.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of NAVIGATOR HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NAVIGATOR HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be NR, SRAD, GL, STAG, and SPFI.
- NVGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NAVIGATOR HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.navigatorgas.com.
NVGS Valuation Summary
- NVGS's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.6; this is 229.03% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- NVGS's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVGS.
NVGS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 9.21%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -164.01%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 25.7%.
The table below shows NVGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVGS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.46% of graded US stocks.
- NVGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 104th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NVGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.75||52-week high||$15.21|
|Prev. close||$12.96||52-week low||$9.81|
|Day high||$13.85||Avg. volume||200,728|
|50-day MA||$12.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.10||Market Cap||1.06B|
Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Company Bio
Navigator Holdings Ltd. provides international and regional seaborne transportation services of liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical gases and ammonia for energy companies, industrial users and commodity traders. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NVGS Social Stream
Latest NVGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NAVIGATOR HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVGS as an investment opportunity.
Navigator Holdings (NVGS) Misses Q4 Earnings Estimates
Navigator Holdings (NVGS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -30% and 1.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Navigator Holdings Ltd. Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Financial Year 2022 Results (Unaudited)
Highlights Navigator Holdings Ltd. (the “Company”, “we”, “our” and “us”) (NYSE: NVGS) reported operating revenue of $123.3 million for the three months ended December 31, 2022, compared to $132.3 million for the three months ended December 31, 2021. Operating revenue for the year ended December 31, 2022, amounted to $473.8 million, compared to $406.5 million for the year ended December 31, 2021.Net Income was $10.3 million (earnings per share of $0.13) for the three months ended December 31, 202
REMINDER - Leading Tanker, LNG/LPG Shipping Companies & Diversified MLPs Participating at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum March 20, 2023, in New York City
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from 29 shipping companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum on Monday, March 20, 2023, at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with Citi, and in cooperation with Nasdaq & NYSE. Registration is complimentary for institutional investors and shipping companies. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The Forum will examine the macroecono
Navigator Holdings Ltd. Announces Date for the Release of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results and Zoom Conference Call
NEW YORK and LONDON, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (“Navigator”) (NYSE: NVGS), the owner and operator of the world’s largest fleet of handysize liquefied gas carriers, announced today that it will release its results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2022 before markets open in New York, on Monday, March 20, 2023. The next day, Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 10:00 A.M. E.D.T., the Company’s management team will host a Zoom conference call and slide prese
Navigator Holdings Ltd. Announces Additional Details For Expansion Project Under Existing Ethylene Export Terminal Joint Venture
NEW YORK and LONDON, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (“Navigator” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NVGS), the owner and operator of the world’s largest fleet of handysize liquefied gas carriers, is pleased to announce additional details regarding its expected participation in a capital project (the “Expansion Project”), previously announced on November 15, 2022, under its existing ethylene export terminal joint venture with Enterprise Products Partners L.P. ("Enterprise”) at M
NVGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NVGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Navigator Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...