Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVGS POWR Grades
- NVGS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- NVGS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NVGS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.62% of US stocks).
NVGS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 29,357.31, NAVIGATOR HOLDINGS LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.93% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 329.86, NAVIGATOR HOLDINGS LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of NAVIGATOR HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NAVIGATOR HOLDINGS LTD are INFU, CSCO, RVSB, MMM, and CCF.
- Visit NVGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navigatorgas.com.
NVGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NVGS's price/earnings ratio is 3647.31% higher, now standing at 348.5.
- Over the past 110 months, NVGS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVGS.
NVGS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -39.09%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -164.01%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 15.64%.
The table below shows NVGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVGS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.46% of graded US stocks.
- NVGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 104th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NVGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.40||52-week high||$15.21|
|Prev. close||$12.08||52-week low||$8.22|
|Day high||$12.42||Avg. volume||142,337|
|50-day MA||$12.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.01||Market Cap||957.03M|
Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Company Bio
Navigator Holdings Ltd. provides international and regional seaborne transportation services of liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical gases and ammonia for energy companies, industrial users and commodity traders. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NVGS Social Stream
Latest NVGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NAVIGATOR HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVGS as an investment opportunity.
Live Webinar: BW LPG, Dorian LPG & Navigator Holdings To Discuss the LPG Sector Current Trends & Outlook
Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 12PM ESTNEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will host a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 12PM EST on the LPG shipping sector. REGISTRATION Online attendance is complimentary. Please click on the link below to register.https://webinars.capitallink.com/2022/lpg/ FEATURED PANELISTS Anders Onarheim, CEO - BW LPG Pte Ltd (OSLO: BWLPG.OL; OTCMKTS: BWLLF)Theodore B. Young, CFO - Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG)Mads Peter Zacho, C
Today is shaping up negative for Navigator Holdings Ltd. ( NYSE:NVGS ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Navigator Holdings ( NYSE:NVGS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$106.8m (up 4.0% from 3Q...
Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:NVGS) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
Navigator Holdings' (NYSE:NVGS) stock is up by a considerable 11% over the past month. But the company's key financial...
Navigator Holdings (NVGS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -81.25% and 13.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NVGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NVGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Navigator Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch