Navigator Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Marshall Islands) (NVGS): Price and Financial Metrics
NVGS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Navigator Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Navigator Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about 88.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 29.61%, Navigator Holdings Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 76.66% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Navigator Holdings Ltd are GASS, CMRE, GLOG, CDOR, and TRTN.
- Visit NVGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navigatorgas.com.
NVGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.31||52-week high||$11.71|
|Prev. close||$9.86||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||125,275|
|50-day MA||$10.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.43||Market Cap||576.38M|
Navigator Holdings Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Marshall Islands) (NVGS) Company Bio
Navigator Holdings Ltd. provides international and regional seaborne transportation services of liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical gases and ammonia for energy companies, industrial users and commodity traders. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
NVGS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Navigator Holdings Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Navigator Holdings Ltd ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Navigator Holdings Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.11 years, is -0.36% -- higher than just 4.19% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 12.63% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Navigator Holdings Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than 68.11% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NVGS Social Stream
Latest NVGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navigator Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVGS as an investment opportunity.
BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Employee Navigator, has entered into a strategic partnership with Assurity Life Insurance, a leading provider of voluntary insurance products and services for employers. The software company is a national leader in streamlining benefits and compliance processes for brokers and HR departments, making them a top choice for Assurity to partner with to simplify offering accident expense, critical illness, disability income and life insurance plans for its network of
Navigator Holdings Ltd continues its drive to pioneer sustainability in the shipping sector and decarbonise the maritime supply chain by announcing its first carbon-neutral voyage
Navigator Holdings Ltd. ("Navigator") (NYSE: NVGS) announced today the first carbon-neutral Handysize LPG voyage. Navigator Capricorn, a 20,550cbm semi-refrigerated gas carrier, loaded LPG for U.S. midstream company Sunoco Partners Marketing & Terminal L.P. on 18th January 2020. The voyage commenced at the Marcus Hook export terminal located in Pennsylvania, U.S., and is set to transport cargo safely, reliably and efficiently across the Atlantic to Morocco. In collaboration with the Norwegian climate and technology company CHOOOSE, Navigator has committed to offset 1,068 metric tonnes of CO2 by supporting a UN-verified renewable energy project. The IslaSol Island Solar Power project in the Philippines is intended to bring daytime power to approximately 200,000 homes throughout the year,...
No summary available.
Employee Navigator, a leading benefits administration & HR software provider, announced it has raised $34 million in growth equity funding from JM
Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) expects the new refrigerated ethylene storage tank to help the Morgan's Point terminal to reach an export capacity of 1 million tons per annum.
NVGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NVGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Navigator Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!