Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVGS POWR Grades
- NVGS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- NVGS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NVGS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.65% of US stocks).
NVGS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Navigator Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Navigator Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about 81.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NVGS has reported earnings growth of -93.59%, putting it ahead of merely 19.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Navigator Holdings Ltd are CMCT, GASS, EURN, PME, and GLOP.
- NVGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Navigator Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.navigatorgas.com.
NVGS Valuation Summary
- NVGS's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 106 months, NVGS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.3.
- Over the past 106 months, NVGS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVGS.
NVGS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -54.3%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -122.64%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 148.77%.
The table below shows NVGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVGS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.46% of graded US stocks.
- NVGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 104th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NVGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.29||52-week high||$15.21|
|Prev. close||$11.58||52-week low||$7.84|
|Day high||$11.72||Avg. volume||127,192|
|50-day MA||$12.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.44||Market Cap||871.36M|
Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Company Bio
Navigator Holdings Ltd. provides international and regional seaborne transportation services of liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical gases and ammonia for energy companies, industrial users and commodity traders. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVGS Latest Social Stream
View Full NVGS Social Stream
Latest NVGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navigator Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVGS as an investment opportunity.
LONDON and NEW YORK, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (“Navigator”) (NYSE: NVGS), the owner and operator of the world’s largest fleet of handysize liquefied gas carriers, is pleased to provide a trading update ahead of its preliminary unaudited results for the fourth quarter and year ended 2021, which the Company expects to publish in March 2022. Oeyvind Lindeman, Navigator’s Chief Commercial Officer commented: “2021 was a landmark year for Navigator. Not only did we com
NEW YORK, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will host the Senior Management teams of Dorian LPG (NYSE: LPG) and Navigator Gas (NYSE: NVGS) will present their business development, strategy, growth prospects and overall sector outlook. The company presentations will be followed by live Q&A between company management and webinar participants. The Navigator Gas presentation will be on Wednesday, February 9th, 2022, at 11am ET The Dorian LPG presentation will be on Thursday, February 10
NEW YORK and LONDON, Feb. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (“Navigator”) (NYSE: NVGS), the owner and operator of the world’s largest fleet of handysize liquefied gas carriers, today announced that it will participate in Capital Link’s Corporate Presentations Webinar Series. On Wednesday, February 9th, 2022 at 11 a.m. ET, Navigator’s senior management team will go through its presentation on the Company's current operations, business development, growth prospects and outlook o
NEW YORK, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will host the Senior Management teams of Dorian LPG (NYSE: LPG) and Navigator Gas (NYSE: NVGS) will present their business development, strategy, growth prospects and overall sector outlook. The company presentations will be followed by live Q&A between company management and webinar participants. The Navigator Gas presentation will be on Wednesday, February 9th, 2022, at 11am ET The Dorian LPG presentation will be on Thursday, February 10
Thesis Update Navigator Holdings (NVGS) provides investors an opportunity to partake in an underappreciated supply chain company that provides gas transportation across the globe. Although NVGS shares have declined over 20 percent since my original thesis was proposed, this was largely due to the winter freeze in Texas of February...
NVGS Price Returns
Continue Researching NVGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Navigator Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch