Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (NVMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVMI POWR Grades
- NVMI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.22% of US stocks.
- NVMI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NVMI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
NVMI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NOVA LTD is higher than 78.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, NVMI has reported earnings growth of 81.59%, putting it ahead of 82.59% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NVMI's revenue has grown 55.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.39% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOVA LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ACMR, AMPH, ALRM, CELU, and VECO.
- NVMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOVA LTD's official web site, go to www.novami.com.
NVMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NVMI's price/sales ratio is 103.85% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- NVMI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.7 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVMI.
NVMI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.92%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 90.03%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 49.16%.
The table below shows NVMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVMI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.31% of graded US stocks.
- NVMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.522 -- ranking 45th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FTV, FLDM, and CAMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVMI.
The table below shows NVMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.12||52-week high||$149.15|
|Prev. close||$87.49||52-week low||$81.63|
|Day high||$88.44||Avg. volume||144,460|
|50-day MA||$101.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$107.55||Market Cap||2.53B|
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (NVMI) Company Bio
Nova Measuring Instruments is a provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Rehovot, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVMI Latest Social Stream
View Full NVMI Social Stream
Latest NVMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVMI as an investment opportunity.
Needham analyst Quinn Bolton maintained a Buy rating on Nova Measuring (NVMI - Research Report) today and set a price target of $120.00. The company's shares opened today at $89.93.Bolton covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Intel, Semtech, and Navitas Semiconductor. According to TipRanks, Bolton has an average return of 39.2% and a 63.72% success rate on recommended stocks. Nova Measuring has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $130.75, a 45.39% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Benchmark Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $140.00 price target.
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Nova Measuring (NVMI) and Zeta Global Holdings Corp (ZETA)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Nova Measuring (NVMI – Research Report) and Zeta Global Holdings Corp (ZETA – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Nova Measuring (NVMI) In a report released today, Mark Miller from Benchmark Co. maintained a Buy rating on Nova Measuring, with a price target of $140.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $90.86, close to its 52-week low of $81.63. According to TipRanks.
Nova Ltd. ( NASDAQ:NVMI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in...
Nova Measuring Instruments and Burlington Stores have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Nova Measuring Instruments and Burlington Stores have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
This company has a good history of beating the number and the valuation is attractive as well.
NVMI Price Returns
Continue Researching NVMIWant to do more research on Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd (NVMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd (NVMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd (NVMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch