Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (NVMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVMI POWR Grades
- NVMI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.47% of US stocks.
- NVMI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- NVMI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.08% of US stocks).
NVMI Stock Summary
- NVMI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 152.13 -- higher than 81.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NVMI is currently 33.65, higher than 85.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 553.55%, Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 97.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd are ALRM, PDEX, DGII, NVEE, and EMKR.
- Visit NVMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novami.com.
NVMI Valuation Summary
- NVMI's price/earnings ratio is 48.4; this is 22.84% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NVMI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 50.1 over the prior 226 months.
- NVMI's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.8 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVMI.
NVMI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.71%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 289.22%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 106.04%.
The table below shows NVMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.80||52-week high||$104.07|
|Prev. close||$96.59||52-week low||$46.07|
|Day high||$98.29||Avg. volume||131,863|
|50-day MA||$98.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.59||Market Cap||2.76B|
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (NVMI) Company Bio
Nova Measuring Instruments is a provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Rehovot, Israel.
NVMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVMI Latest Social Stream
View Full NVMI Social Stream
Latest NVMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVMI as an investment opportunity.
Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
The big shareholder groups in Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. ( NASDAQ:NVMI ) have power over the company. Institutions...
Nova (Nasdaq: NVMI) today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2021 before the Nasdaq market opens on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
Nova (Nasdaq: NVMI) announced today that it will hold its 2021 Analyst & Investor Events as virtual meetings with presentations given by key members of the executive team.
NVMI Price Returns
Continue Researching NVMIWant to do more research on Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd (NVMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd (NVMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd (NVMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch