Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (NVMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVMI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVMI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 197 days.
- NVMI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NVMI Stock Summary
- NVMI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 270.45 -- higher than 86.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd is higher than 88.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 553.19%, Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 97.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd are NVEE, EMKR, ACLS, ALRM, and VICR.
- Visit NVMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novami.com.
NVMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.69||52-week high||$99.79|
|Prev. close||$89.62||52-week low||$38.47|
|Day high||$92.38||Avg. volume||148,316|
|50-day MA||$89.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.22||Market Cap||2.53B|
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (NVMI) Company Bio
Nova Measuring Instruments is a provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Rehovot, Israel.
NVMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVMI Latest Social Stream
View Full NVMI Social Stream
Latest NVMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVMI as an investment opportunity.
Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The semiconductor industry is scrambling to catch up with burgeoning demand. The trend benefits Nova Measuring Instruments, whose stock has already been on a tear, soaring nearly fourfold since hitting a coronavirus crash low at 25.70 in March last year. Thursday afternoon, Nova Measuring Instruments was trading at 96.81.
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. ( NASDAQ:NVMI ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of...
Nova (Nasdaq: NVMI) announced today that its annual report on Form 20-F, containing audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 1, 2021, is available through its website (https://www.novami.com). Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the annual report free of charge upon request. This press release is being issued pursuant to NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(d)(1)(C).
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
NVMI Price Returns
Continue Researching NVMIWant to do more research on Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd (NVMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd (NVMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd (NVMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch