Novo Nordisk A/S ADR (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVO POWR Grades
- NVO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.12% of US stocks.
- NVO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NVO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
NVO Stock Summary
- NOVO NORDISK A S's market capitalization of $311,060,464,000 is ahead of 99.56% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 797.11, NOVO NORDISK A S is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.54% of US stocks.
- NVO's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOVO NORDISK A S, a group of peers worth examining would be ABBV, BABA, LLY, PFE, and MRK.
- Visit NVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
NVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.09||52-week high||$144.78|
|Prev. close||$137.54||52-week low||$94.75|
|Day high||$138.81||Avg. volume||1,496,003|
|50-day MA||$130.33||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$113.90||Market Cap||312.49B|
Novo Nordisk A/S ADR (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities in nine countries, and affiliates or offices in five countries. Novo Nordisk is controlled by majority shareholder Novo Holdings A/S which holds approximately 25% of its shares and a supermajority (45%) of its voting shares. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVO Social Stream
Latest NVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVO NORDISK A S that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVO as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
Eli Lilly rose 33% and Novo Nordisk rose 25% last year behind sales of the first drugs found to cause dramatic weight loss.
Novartis' (NVS) generic unit Sandoz is set to acquire rights to the antifungal product Mycamine from Astellas.
These 3 drug stocks with promising pipelines are in position to reward investors in 2023 due to multiple factors.
In the latest trading session, Novo Nordisk (NVO) closed at $141.08, marking a -0.01% move from the previous day.
NVO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|