Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
NVO Stock Summary
- NVO has a market capitalization of $139,013,000,000 -- more than approximately 98.91% of US stocks.
- NVO's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NVO comes in at 24.83% -- higher than that of 91.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADBE, UTX, NFLX, GSK, and PYPL.
- Visit NVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
NVO Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.94||52-week high||$58.01|
|Prev. close||$56.69||52-week low||$43.60|
|Day high||$57.13||Avg. volume||1,427,125|
|50-day MA||$54.74||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$51.26||Market Cap||134.83B|
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.