Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.39% of US stocks.
- NVO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 157 days.
- NVO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NVO Stock Summary
- NVO has a market capitalization of $220,755,808,000 -- more than approximately 98.99% of US stocks.
- Novo Nordisk A S's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 234.99%, Novo Nordisk A S's debt growth rate surpasses 95.56% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VZ, NVS, DHR, TMO, and LLY.
- Visit NVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
NVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.39||52-week high||$117.35|
|Prev. close||$96.32||52-week low||$66.59|
|Day high||$96.90||Avg. volume||1,925,882|
|50-day MA||$109.16||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$94.94||Market Cap||226.98B|
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVO Social Stream
Latest NVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Novo Nordisk A S that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVO as an investment opportunity.
Novo Nordisk A/S – Share repurchase programme Bagsværd, Denmark, 17 January 2022 – On 5 November 2021, Novo Nordisk initiated a share repurchase programme in accordance with Article 5 of Regulation No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and Council of 16 April 2014 (MAR) and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016 (the "Safe Harbour Rules"). This programme is part of the overall share repurchase programme of up to DKK 20 billion to be executed during a 12-month period
Investment company Five Oceans Advisors (Current Portfolio) buys Dimensional Inflation-Protected Securities ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Government Bond ETF, Goldman Sachs Access Treasury 0-1 Year ETF, Novo Nordisk A/S, Royal Bank of Canada, sells iShares Short Treasury Bond ETF, NatWest Group PLC, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA, Nokia Oyj, Nomura Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Five Oceans Advisors.
Bagsværd, Denmark, 14 January 2022 – Novo Nordisk today announced that the company has settled a securities lawsuit in Denmark filed in August 2019. The settlement contains no admission of liability, wrongdoing or responsibility by Novo Nordisk and no payment will be made by Novo Nordisk to the plaintiffs. The lawsuit was filed by a number of shareholders and alleged that Novo Nordisk had made misleading statements and did not make appropriate disclosures regarding its sales of insulin products
Last week, Catalent Inc (NYSE: CTLT) received an FDA write-up for its syringe filling facility in Belgium, "allegedly" the culprit behind supply shortage for Novo Nordisk A/S's (NYSE: NVO) obesity drug Wegovy, reported BioProcess International reported. An FDA inspection of the CDMO's filling site in Brussels yielded a Form 483, the publication said, calling it a "recent" inspection. "We are treating the FDA's 483 observations at the Brussels, Belgium, site very seriously and are working closely
By Sam Boughedda
NVO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|