Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.07% of US stocks.
- NVO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NVO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
NVO Stock Summary
- Novo Nordisk A S's market capitalization of $254,562,000,000 is ahead of 99.29% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 957.81, Novo Nordisk A S is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.72% of US stocks.
- NVO's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Novo Nordisk A S, a group of peers worth examining would be ABBV, NVS, TMO, DHR, and LLY.
- NVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novo Nordisk A S's official web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
NVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.64||52-week high||$122.16|
|Prev. close||$111.43||52-week low||$83.86|
|Day high||$111.85||Avg. volume||1,500,880|
|50-day MA||$109.39||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$106.93||Market Cap||262.89B|
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVO Social Stream
Latest NVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Novo Nordisk A S that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVO as an investment opportunity.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including The Procter & Gamble Company (PG), Chevron Corporation (CVX), and Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO).
Someone with a lot of money to spend has taken a bearish stance on Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO ). And retail traders should know. We noticed this today when the big position showed up on publicly available options history that we track here at Benzinga. Whether this is an institution or just a wealthy individual, we don''t know. But when something this big happens with NVO, it often means somebody knows something is about to happen. Today, Benzinga ''s options scanner spotted 26 options trades for Novo Nordisk . This isn''t normal. The overall sentiment of these big-money traders is split between 19% bullish and 80%, bearish. Out of all of the options we uncovered, there was 1 put, for a total amount of $35,000, and 25, calls, … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Bagsværd, Denmark, 21 February 2022 – Novo Nordisk today announced that the company has been notified by BlackRock, Inc. (Blackrock) as follows: Blackrock holds as of 15 February 2022 B shares equal to 4.98% of the entire share capital of Novo Nordisk. The total B shares according to section 38 of the Danish Capital Markets Act, and other financial instruments according to section 39(2)(1) of the Danish Capital Markets Act and financial instruments with similar effects according to section 39(2)
Bagsværd, Denmark, 21 February 2022 – The Annual General Meeting of Novo Nordisk A/S will be held on: Thursday 24 March 2022 at 14.00 (CET) The Annual General Meeting is held as a partially electronic general meeting. Accordingly, shareholders can choose between participating in person at Bella Center, Center Boulevard 5, DK-2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark or participating virtually via an IT application. We encourage shareholders to exercise their rights by submitting proxies or votes by corresponde
Bagsværd, Denmark, 21 February 2022 – On 2 February 2022, Novo Nordisk initiated a share repurchase programme in accordance with Article 5 of Regulation No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and Council of 16 April 2014 (MAR) and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016 (the "Safe Harbour Rules"). This programme is part of the overall share repurchase programme of up to DKK 22 billion to be executed during a 12-month period beginning 2 February 2022. Under the programm
NVO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|