Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
NVO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $152,855,500,000, Novo Nordisk A S has a greater market value than 98.91% of US stocks.
- Novo Nordisk A S's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- For NVO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.6% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAP, ADBE, NFLX, UTX, and PYPL.
- NVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novo Nordisk A S's official web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
NVO Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.08||52-week high||$62.69|
|Prev. close||$61.59||52-week low||$46.10|
|Day high||$62.33||Avg. volume||1,385,657|
|50-day MA||$57.75||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$52.43||Market Cap||144.64B|
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.