Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
NVO Stock Summary
- NVO has a higher market value than 98.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $152,855,500,000.
- Novo Nordisk A S's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Novo Nordisk A S is higher than it is for about only 8.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Novo Nordisk A S, a group of peers worth examining would be SAP, ADBE, NFLX, UTX, and PYPL.
- Visit NVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
NVO Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.27||52-week high||$62.69|
|Prev. close||$61.14||52-week low||$46.10|
|Day high||$61.27||Avg. volume||1,293,377|
|50-day MA||$57.60||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$52.33||Market Cap||145.09B|
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.