Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVO POWR Grades
- NVO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- NVO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- NVO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
NVO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $215,001,500,000, Novo Nordisk A S has a greater market value than 99.12% of US stocks.
- NVO's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 161.44%, Novo Nordisk A S's debt growth rate surpasses 93.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Novo Nordisk A S are NVS, ABT, TMO, PEP, and MRK.
- NVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novo Nordisk A S's official web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
NVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.60||52-week high||$92.87|
|Prev. close||$91.37||52-week low||$63.22|
|Day high||$92.87||Avg. volume||952,744|
|50-day MA||$84.51||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$74.33||Market Cap||218.05B|
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.
NVO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Novo Nordisk A S with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Novo Nordisk A S ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 122.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Novo Nordisk A S ended up being:
- As a business, NVO is generating more cash flow than 99.1% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 6.54% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- NVO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 57.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVO Social Stream
Latest NVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Novo Nordisk A S that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVO as an investment opportunity.
Let the games begin: Novo Nordisk takes the gold in Cowen''s ''R&D pentathlon'' Endpoints News
In this article we will take a look at the 15 most valuable biotech companies in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the biotechnology industry’s outlook for 2021, and some of the major growth catalysts for biotech stocks, and go directly to the 5 Most Valuable Biotech Companies in the World. Mankind […]
Global Glucagon Drug Market (2021-2026) | Latest COVID19 Impact Analysis | Know About Brand Players - Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Fresenius Kabi, Torrent Labs
The recent report titled Global Glucagon Drug Market and forecast to 2026 published by Reportsweb is a focused study encompassing the market segmentation primarily based on type and application. The report investigates the key drivers leading to the growth of
Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market to Witness Huge Growth by Key Players: Dexcom, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Abbott Laboratories, LifeScan, ARKRAY, Novo Nordisk
According to Market Study Report, Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of global industry. Get Free Sample Copy of Diabetes
In this article we will take a look at the 10 most valuable companies in Europe. However, you can skip our detailed analysis of these European companies, and go directly to the 5 Most Valuable Companies in Europe. Although Europe is the second smallest continent in the world, it has one of the largest economies […]
NVO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|