Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVO POWR Grades
- NVO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.24% of US stocks.
- NVO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- NVO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NVO Stock Summary
- NVO has a market capitalization of $231,092,352,000 -- more than approximately 99.22% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 853.24, Novo Nordisk A S is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 232.75%, Novo Nordisk A S's debt growth rate surpasses 95.98% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Novo Nordisk A S are DHR, ABT, TMO, ABBV, and PFE.
- NVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novo Nordisk A S's official web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
NVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.34||52-week high||$107.24|
|Prev. close||$100.44||52-week low||$63.22|
|Day high||$102.74||Avg. volume||978,927|
|50-day MA||$100.69||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$82.85||Market Cap||240.99B|
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Diabetes Care and Biopharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVO Social Stream
Latest NVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Novo Nordisk A S that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVO as an investment opportunity.
Global Diabetes Insulin Pen Market Forecast 2021-2026 Global Insights, Growth Rate, Key Product, Demand, Size, Sales, Cost , Trends, Segments and Top Players – Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Sanofi
Global Diabetes Insulin Pen Market 2021 is an all-inclusive, proficient report provides an in-detail analysis of extensive drivers, challenges, restraints, opportunities, present market trends and approach influencing the Global Diabetes Insulin Pen industry together with projections and forecast to 2026.
GSK vs. NVO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Diabetic Ketoacidosis Treatment Market Scenario The Competition Is Rising | Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi., Biocon, Tonghua Dongbao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Diabetic Ketoacidosis Treatment Market: The global diabetic Ketoacidosis treatment market is valued at USD 1,256.96 million in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2017-2029. Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA) is characterized by excessive ketone acid accumulation in the bloodstream due
(PLX AI) - Novo Nordisk says it is making steady progress in stabilizing Wegovy supply, but delays are expected to continue through 2021. Novo is on track to stabilize suppky in early 2022, if not
(PLX AI) - Novo Nordisk is likely to see strong sales of its new obesity drug, Wegovy, that should offset losses of insulin revenue in China next year, analysts at Nordea said. Novo price target r
NVO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|