Novo Nordisk A/S ADR (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.81||52-week high||$172.97|
|Prev. close||$162.97||52-week low||$95.02|
|Day high||$161.83||Avg. volume||1,429,039|
|50-day MA||$163.09||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$132.23||Market Cap||361.65B|
NVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.32% of US stocks.
- NVO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NVO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 74th percentile.
NVO Stock Summary
- NVO has a higher market value than 99.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $368,858,400,000.
- NOVO NORDISK A S's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- NVO's price/sales ratio is 13.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOVO NORDISK A S are JNJ, LLY, MA, WMT, and ABBV.
- NVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOVO NORDISK A S's official web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
Novo Nordisk A/S ADR (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities in nine countries, and affiliates or offices in five countries. Novo Nordisk is controlled by majority shareholder Novo Holdings A/S which holds approximately 25% of its shares and a supermajority (45%) of its voting shares. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVO Social Stream
Latest NVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVO NORDISK A S that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVO as an investment opportunity.
Pfizer stock rises on positive results from weight loss drug study
Yahoo Finance's Rachelle Akuffo details a rise in Pfizer stock after the company announced positive results from the study of a new weight loss drug.
Novo Nordisk's Oral Weight-Loss Drug Shows Significant Benefit
Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO) announced headline results from OASIS 1 Phase 3a trial in the global OASIS program. OASIS 1 is a 68-week, efficacy, and safety trial comparing once-daily oral semaglutide 50 mg for weight management to a placebo in 667 adults with obesity or overweight with one or more comorbidities. Semaglutide is a peptide sold by Novo Nordisk under Ozempic, Rybelsus, and Wegovy for the long-term treatment of type 2 diabetes or obesity. The trial achieved its primary endpoint by de
Pfizer Stock Jumps After Diabetes Drug Tops Ozempic In Weight Loss
An oral drug from Pfizer led to faster weight loss than weekly injections of Novo Nordisk's diabetes drug Ozempic. Pfizer stock jumped.
AbbVie (ABBV) Gets FDA Nod for Lymphoma Drug Epcoritamab
The FDA approves AbbVie's (ABBV) epcoritamab, to be marketed as Epkinly, for relapsed/refractory large B-cell lymphoma, a form of NHL. Epkinly is AbbVie's third blood cancer drug.
UPDATE 3-Pfizer's diabetes drug results in similar weight loss levels as Novo's Ozempic
Shares of Pfizer rose about 4.5% following the news, which comes at a time of increased investor interest in the weight-loss treatment market, which is estimated to reach $100 billion by the end of the decade. Pfizer's danuglipron, when given twice a day, lowered blood sugar in patients at all doses and reduced body weight at the highest dose after 16 weeks compared to placebo, according to mid-stage data published last year by the U.S. drugmaker.
NVO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NVOWant to see what other sources are saying about Novo Nordisk A S's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Novo Nordisk A S (NVO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Novo Nordisk A S (NVO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Novo Nordisk A S (NVO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...