Novo Nordisk A/S ADR (NVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVO POWR Grades
- NVO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.11% of US stocks.
- NVO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NVO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.37% of US stocks).
NVO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $274,173,768,000, NOVO NORDISK A S has a greater market value than 99.49% of US stocks.
- NVO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 702.59 -- higher than 96.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of NOVO NORDISK A S's share price is greater than that of just 3.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABBV, PFE, SHEL, MRK, and AZN.
- NVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOVO NORDISK A S's official web site, go to www.novonordisk.com.
NVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.37||52-week high||$124.55|
|Prev. close||$121.35||52-week low||$91.51|
|Day high||$124.55||Avg. volume||1,509,387|
|50-day MA||$108.40||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$108.65||Market Cap||281.45B|
Novo Nordisk A/S ADR (NVO) Company Bio
Novo Nordisk A/S is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities in nine countries, and affiliates or offices in five countries. Novo Nordisk is controlled by majority shareholder Novo Holdings A/S which holds approximately 25% of its shares and a supermajority (45%) of its voting shares. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVO Social Stream
Latest NVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVO NORDISK A S that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVO as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 11 best diabetes stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Diabetes Stocks To Buy Now. The global diabetes market is segmented based on the type, drug class, and devices used to treat the condition. Based on the type, the […]
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, published its “ClearBridge International Growth ADR Strategy” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The strategy outperformed its benchmark in the third quarter, the MSCI EAFE Index. Overall stock selection and sector allocation attributed to the strategy’s performance in the quarter. In addition, […]
Until that day, companies in the healthcare sector that can stay ahead of the curve will continue to thrive. Although this market is competitive, the company made its name by targeting the life sciences industry. In other words, Veeva Systems is a specialist, not a generalist.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest European pharmaceutical companies. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest European Pharmaceutical Companies. Alongside the United States, Europe has some of the most advanced industries and economies in the world. While the Americans are rightly credited with having pioneered the modern […]
Prothena (PRTA) earns a $40 million milestone payment from Novo Nordisk following the progress of NNC6019 in a phase II study for the treatment of ATTR cardiomyopathy.
NVO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|