NVR Inc. (NVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVR POWR Grades
- NVR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- NVR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.2% of US stocks).
NVR Stock Summary
- NVR's went public 36.93 years ago, making it older than 93.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.93%, NVR INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.42% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of NVR INC's share price is greater than that of merely 7.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASIX, TTEK, ESNT, DCO, and ZDGE.
- NVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NVR INC's official web site, go to www.nvrinc.com.
NVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NVR's price/sales ratio is 16.67% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, NVR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVR.
NVR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 169.51%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 164.97%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.24%.
The table below shows NVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.42% of graded US stocks.
- NVR's asset turnover comes in at 1.513 -- ranking 12th of 51 Construction stocks.
- STRL, FIX, and TMHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVR.
The table below shows NVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4,557.92||52-week high||$5,982.44|
|Prev. close||$4,444.95||52-week low||$3,576.01|
|Day high||$4,570.88||Avg. volume||21,564|
|50-day MA||$4,200.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4,350.72||Market Cap||14.57B|
NVR Inc. (NVR) Company Bio
NVR, Inc. is a company engaged in home construction headquartered in Reston, Virginia. It also operates a mortgage banking and title services business. The company primarily operates on the East Coast of the United States, but its operations encompass 14 states as well as Washington, D.C. In 2021, 22% of the company's revenue was from the Washington metropolitan area. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVR Latest Social Stream
View Full NVR Social Stream
Latest NVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NVR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Robert Bishop’s Impala Asset Management as of the end of the third quarter of 2021 and assess their performance over the past 12 months. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the hedge fund, its investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go […]
NVR (NVR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Every investor in NVR, Inc. ( NYSE:NVR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. The group holding the...
Susan Williamson Ross , Board Member at NVR (NYSE: NVR ), reported a large insider sell on November 16, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Ross sold 250 shares of NVR . The total transaction amounted to $1,121,945. NVR shares are trading down 2.71% at $4350.0 at the time of this writing on Thursday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete investment firm. The Importance of Insider Transactions Insider transactions shouldn''t be used primarily to make … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Daniel David Malzahn , Chief Financial Officer at NVR (NYSE: NVR ), reported a large insider sell on November 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday showed that Malzahn sold 2,022 shares of NVR . The total transaction amounted to $8,834,002. NVR shares are trading up 0.81% at $4389.93 at the time of this writing on Tuesday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete investment firm. Why Insider Transactions Are Important Insider transactions shouldn''t be used primarily to make … Full story available on Benzinga.com
NVR Price Returns