NVR Inc. (NVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVR POWR Grades
- NVR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NVR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.4% of US stocks).
NVR Stock Summary
- NVR has a higher market value than 89.08% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,588,704,485.
- NVR's went public 37.26 years ago, making it older than 93.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.66%, NVR INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.05% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLOB, TTEK, ELF, ASIX, and FDS.
- NVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NVR INC's official web site, go to www.nvrinc.com.
NVR Valuation Summary
- NVR's price/earnings ratio is 10.2; this is 20.93% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NVR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVR.
NVR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.83%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 45.13%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.24%.
The table below shows NVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.42% of graded US stocks.
- NVR's asset turnover comes in at 1.513 -- ranking 12th of 51 Construction stocks.
- STRL, FIX, and TMHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVR.
The table below shows NVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NVR, see our NVR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5,873.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.86 (Hold)|
NVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5,531.12||52-week high||$5,549.43|
|Prev. close||$5,417.11||52-week low||$3,576.01|
|Day high||$5,536.23||Avg. volume||21,967|
|50-day MA||$5,237.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4,562.10||Market Cap||17.96B|
NVR Inc. (NVR) Company Bio
NVR, Inc. is a company engaged in home construction headquartered in Reston, Virginia. It also operates a mortgage banking and title services business. The company primarily operates on the East Coast of the United States, but its operations encompass 14 states as well as Washington, D.C. In 2021, 22% of the company's revenue was from the Washington metropolitan area. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVR Latest Social Stream
View Full NVR Social Stream
Latest NVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NVR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVR as an investment opportunity.
Why Should You Hold Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) Stock Now
The Three-Pillar strategy and strong renewable business prospects boost Gibraltar Industries' (ROCK) results in the quarters ahead amid challenges.
Toll Brothers (TOL) up 18.3% in 3 Months: Factors Behind the Rally
Acquisitions and the strategy of broadening product lines, price points and geographies make Toll Brothers (TOL) a solid pick right now despite the challenging backdrop.
NVR Reaches 52-Weeks High: Factors That are Aiding the Stock
NVR is benefiting from a solid business model and cost saving moves.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights NVR, Toll Brothers and Taylor Morrison Home
NVR, Toll Brothers and Taylor Morrison Home have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
NVR's (NYSE:NVR) investors will be pleased with their favorable 75% return over the last five years
Stock pickers are generally looking for stocks that will outperform the broader market. And while active stock picking...
NVR Price Returns
Continue Researching NVRWant to see what other sources are saying about Nvr Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Nvr Inc (NVR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nvr Inc (NVR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nvr Inc (NVR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...