NVR, Inc. (NVR): Price and Financial Metrics
NVR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,645,738,464, Nvr Inc has a greater market value than 86.82% of US stocks.
- Nvr Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Nvr Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nvr Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HTHT, EVR, SF, HCKT, and CG.
- NVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nvr Inc's official web site, go to www.nvrinc.com.
NVR Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVR Price/Volume Stats
NVR, Inc. (NVR) Company Bio
NVR, Inc. operates through Homebuilding and Mortgage Banking segments. It engages in the construction and sale of single-family detached homes, townhomes, and condominium buildings under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes, and Heartland Homes trade names. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Reston, Virginia.