NVR, Inc. (NVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVR POWR Grades
- NVR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.83% of US stocks.
- NVR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- NVR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.42% of US stocks).
NVR Stock Summary
- Nvr Inc's market capitalization of $17,738,154,700 is ahead of 86.42% of US-listed equities.
- Nvr Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Nvr Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nvr Inc are TPX, INFU, CLAR, LRN, and ASIX.
- NVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nvr Inc's official web site, go to www.nvrinc.com.
NVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NVR's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.54% lower, now standing at 11.6.
- Over the past 243 months, NVR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.4.
- NVR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVR.
NVR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.79%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.46%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 70.16%.
The table below shows NVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.97% of graded US stocks.
- NVR's asset turnover comes in at 1.459 -- ranking 16th of 52 Construction stocks.
- PWR, FIX, and TMHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVR.
The table below shows NVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4,885.96||52-week high||$5,332.08|
|Prev. close||$4,987.31||52-week low||$3,868.01|
|Day high||$4,993.25||Avg. volume||21,253|
|50-day MA||$5,107.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4,764.84||Market Cap||17.42B|
NVR, Inc. (NVR) Company Bio
NVR, Inc. operates through Homebuilding and Mortgage Banking segments. It engages in the construction and sale of single-family detached homes, townhomes, and condominium buildings under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes, and Heartland Homes trade names. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVR Latest Social Stream
View Full NVR Social Stream
Latest NVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nvr Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVR as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of NVR, Inc. ( NYSE:NVR ) by taking the forecast...
In this article, we will discuss 10 best stocks to buy according to Ric Dillon’s Diamond Hill Capital based on Q1 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Dillon’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Stocks to Buy According to Ric Dillon’s Diamond Hill […]
NVR with ticker code (NVR) have now 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 7170 and 5000 calculating the mean target price we have 5873.33. With the stocks previous close at 5052.47 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 16.2%. The day 50 moving average is 5164.49 and the 200 day MA is 4893.58. The market cap for the company is $18,179m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="NVR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] NVR operates as a homebuilder in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Homebuilding and Mortgage Banking. It primarily constructs and sells single-family detached homes, townhomes, and condominium buildings und...
Let's talk about the popular NVR, Inc. ( NYSE:NVR ). The company's shares saw a decent share price growth in the teens...
NVR (NVR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NVR Price Returns