NVR, Inc. (NVR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- NVR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.95% of US stocks).
NVR Stock Summary
- Nvr Inc's market capitalization of $18,067,516,267 is ahead of 87.08% of US-listed equities.
- NVR's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Nvr Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nvr Inc are AMG, MEDP, TECH, PWR, and HZNP.
- NVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nvr Inc's official web site, go to www.nvrinc.com.
NVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NVR's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.54% lower, now standing at 11.6.
- Over the past 243 months, NVR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.4.
- NVR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVR.
NVR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 36%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12.53%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 450.01%.
The table below shows NVR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.42% of graded US stocks.
- NVR's asset turnover comes in at 1.513 -- ranking 12th of 51 Construction stocks.
- STRL, FIX, and TMHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVR.
The table below shows NVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5,190.03||52-week high||$5,982.44|
|Prev. close||$5,287.17||52-week low||$4,330.00|
|Day high||$5,221.50||Avg. volume||24,813|
|50-day MA||$5,555.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5,116.67||Market Cap||18.08B|
NVR, Inc. (NVR) Company Bio
NVR, Inc. operates through Homebuilding and Mortgage Banking segments. It engages in the construction and sale of single-family detached homes, townhomes, and condominium buildings under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes, and Heartland Homes trade names. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVR Latest Social Stream
View Full NVR Social Stream
Latest NVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nvr Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVR as an investment opportunity.
Dream Finders Homes Chairman and CEO Patrick Zalupski joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss housing market demands, interest rate hikes, and how homebuyers are responding to mortgage rate hikes.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Conditions haven't exactly been ideal for homebuilders recently, with supply chain and labor issues leading to large backlogs for many. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Jan. 7, Fool.com contributor Jason Hall explains to colleague Matt Frankel why he's very interested in homebuilder stocks right now and what his top picks are. Jason Hall: I'm going to make the case for homebuilders.
(Bloomberg) -- Investors are watching homebuilder stocks as rising interest rates threaten to shake up a sector that surged to record highs in 2021.Most Read from BloombergEarly Omicron Breakthroughs Show mRNA Vaccines’ WeaknessWhy Some Vaccinated People Resist Omicron and Others Don’tBiden Expects Russia to ‘Move In’ on Ukraine; Warns of SanctionsThailand to Resume Quarantine-Free Tourism as Covid EasesOmicron Is a Bigger Risk for the Young, Medical Data ShowsRate increases may weigh on the sto
First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the U.S. housing market, mortgage rates, inflation, and rising homebuilding costs.
NVR Price Returns