NVR, Inc. (NVR): Price and Financial Metrics
NVR Stock Summary
- Nvr Inc's market capitalization of $14,424,872,171 is ahead of 87.7% of US-listed equities.
- Nvr Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.46% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Nvr Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nvr Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVR, HCKT, SF, CG, and HTHT.
- NVR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nvr Inc's official web site, go to www.nvrinc.com.
NVR Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3,993.63||52-week high||$4,058.00|
|Prev. close||$4,021.75||52-week low||$2,562.02|
|Day high||$4,024.19||Avg. volume||27,774|
|50-day MA||$3,852.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3,592.51||Market Cap||14.69B|
NVR, Inc. (NVR) Company Bio
NVR, Inc. operates through Homebuilding and Mortgage Banking segments. It engages in the construction and sale of single-family detached homes, townhomes, and condominium buildings under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes, and Heartland Homes trade names. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
NVR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NVR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Nvr Inc ranked in the 47st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Nvr Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 96. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 95.05% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 14.52% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- NVR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|