Nevro Corp. (NVRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVRO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NVRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVRO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NVRO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.21% of US stocks).
NVRO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 401.4, Nevro Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.24, Nevro Corp has a higher such ratio than 86.48% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.8%, Nevro Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nevro Corp are GKOS, QTRX, MORF, RMBS, and FLDM.
- Visit NVRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nevro.com.
NVRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.18||52-week high||$188.14|
|Prev. close||$156.74||52-week low||$111.87|
|Day high||$159.41||Avg. volume||445,663|
|50-day MA||$153.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$157.41||Market Cap||5.50B|
Nevro Corp. (NVRO) Company Bio
Nevro Corporation develops and commercializes a neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. The company was founded in 2006 and is founded in Menlo Park, California.
NVRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVRO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVRO Social Stream
Latest NVRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nevro Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVRO as an investment opportunity.
Nevro (NVRO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Investors' confidence is high in Nevro (NVRO) stock, courtesy of its solid prospects.
Nevro (NVRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.16% and 4.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Nevro Corp. (NYSE: NVRO), a global medical device company that is providing innovative, evidence-based solutions for the treatment of chronic pain, today reported its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and provided updated 2021 guidance.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Nevro Corp. (NYSE:NVRO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
NVRO Price Returns