Nevro Corp. (NVRO): Price and Financial Metrics
NVRO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.55, Nevro Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.51% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, NVRO has reported earnings growth of 175.76%, putting it ahead of 93.1% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVRO is more volatile than 87.26% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nevro Corp are IRTC, CUB, YEXT, EXAS, and INSP.
- NVRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nevro Corp's official web site, go to www.nevro.com.
NVRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.23||52-week high||$148.05|
|Prev. close||$135.59||52-week low||$42.82|
|Day high||$134.00||Avg. volume||412,313|
|50-day MA||$127.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.88||Market Cap||4.08B|
Nevro Corp. (NVRO) Company Bio
Nevro Corporation develops and commercializes a neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. The company was founded in 2006 and is founded in Menlo Park, California.