Nevro Corp. (NVRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVRO POWR Grades
- NVRO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 67.16% of US stocks.
- NVRO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NVRO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.73% of US stocks).
NVRO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NVRO is currently 354.31, higher than 98.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- NVRO's price/sales ratio is 10.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.87%, Nevro Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.89% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nevro Corp are EKSO, ECOR, BXRX, LMND, and STIM.
- Visit NVRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nevro.com.
NVRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVRO's price/sales ratio is 8.37% lower, now standing at 10.4.
- Over the past 83 months, NVRO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 79.7.
- Over the past 83 months, NVRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVRO.
NVRO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.4%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 98.52%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.83%.
The table below shows NVRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.16% of graded US stocks.
- NVRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.556 -- ranking 81st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, XENT, and KRMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVRO.
The table below shows NVRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.29||52-week high||$188.14|
|Prev. close||$120.27||52-week low||$99.54|
|Day high||$121.66||Avg. volume||468,186|
|50-day MA||$118.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$146.83||Market Cap||4.23B|
Nevro Corp. (NVRO) Company Bio
Nevro Corporation develops and commercializes a neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. The company was founded in 2006 and is founded in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVRO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVRO Social Stream
Latest NVRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nevro Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVRO as an investment opportunity.
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
Nevro Corp. (NYSE: NVRO), a global medical device company that is providing innovative, evidence-based solutions for the treatment of chronic pain, today announced that the company will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 after the market closes on November 8, 2021.
Nevro (NVRO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Nevro Corp. (NYSE: NVRO), a global medical device company that provides innovative, evidence-based solutions for the treatment of chronic pain, today announced that Sri Kosaraju has been appointed as a member of the Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective August 31, 2021.
Nevro Corp. (NYSE: NVRO), a global medical device company that is providing innovative, evidence-based solutions for the treatment of chronic pain, today announced that D. Keith Grossman, Nevro's Chairman, CEO and President, will present at the Baird 2021 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 10:50 am Eastern Time / 7:50 am Pacific Time.
NVRO Price Returns