Nevro Corp. (NVRO): Price and Financial Metrics
NVRO Stock Summary
- Nevro Corp's stock had its IPO on November 6, 2014, making it an older stock than merely 17.25% of US equities in our set.
- NVRO's price/sales ratio is 7.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Nevro Corp is reporting a growth rate of 199.53%; that's higher than 93.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nevro Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IRTC, ITI, ASPN, TWOU, and XENT.
- Visit NVRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nevro.com.
NVRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.45||52-week high||$114.76|
|Prev. close||$107.55||52-week low||$34.75|
|Day high||$109.84||Avg. volume||510,393|
|50-day MA||$96.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.37||Market Cap||3.39B|
Nevro Corp. (NVRO) Company Bio
Nevro Corporation develops and commercializes a neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. The company was founded in 2006 and is founded in Menlo Park, California.