Nevro Corp. (NVRO): Price and Financial Metrics
NVRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.82||52-week high||$46.71|
|Prev. close||$17.32||52-week low||$13.98|
|Day high||$19.60||Avg. volume||579,094|
|50-day MA||$16.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.35||Market Cap||681.38M|
NVRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NVRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.04% of US stocks.
- NVRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NVRO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NVRO Stock Summary
- NVRO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.08 -- higher than only 2.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, NVRO has reported earnings growth of -6,340.87%, putting it ahead of merely 0.36% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVRO is more volatile than 81.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALL, FLR, CLMT, SQSP, and XPOF.
- Visit NVRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nevro.com.
NVRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVRO's price/sales ratio is 61.11% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- NVRO's price/sales ratio has moved down 20.2 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVRO.
NVRO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.39%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 54.95%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -63.51%.
The table below shows NVRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.95% of graded US stocks.
- NVRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.556 -- ranking 79th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, KRMD, and BIOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVRO.
The table below shows NVRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nevro Corp. (NVRO) Company Bio
Nevro Corporation develops and commercializes a neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. The company was founded in 2006 and is founded in Menlo Park, California.
NVRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVRO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVRO Social Stream
Latest NVRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEVRO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVRO as an investment opportunity.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Nevro (NVRO) points to a 36.7% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Nevro's (NVRO) latest 24-month data demonstrates the benefits of high-frequency 10 kHz SCS therapy for lasting pain relief, enhanced function, quality of life and reduced opioid dependency.
Nevro Delivers Long-Term Relief with High-Frequency Spinal Cord Stimulation: 24-Month Data Demonstrates Profound Improvements for Non-Surgical Refractory Back Pain
Nevro Corp. (NYSE: NVRO), a global medical device company that is delivering comprehensive, life-changing solutions for the treatment of chronic pain, today announced the publication of new 24-month data from the SENZA Nonsurgical Refractory Back Pain (NSRBP) multicenter randomized controlled trial (RCT) in the Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine.
Insiders who bought US$171.6k worth of Nevro Corp. ( NYSE:NVRO ) stock in the last year recovered part of their losses...
Nevro Corp. (NYSE:NVRO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Nevro Corp. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.65, expectations were $-0.77. Operator: Hello. My name is Chris, and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to Nevro Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. […]
NVRO Price Returns