Nevro Corp. (NVRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVRO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NVRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVRO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- NVRO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.34% of US stocks).
NVRO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nevro Corp is higher than 98.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.33, Nevro Corp has a higher such ratio than 82.52% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.87%, Nevro Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.62% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nevro Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ECOR, EKSO, LMND, BXRX, and STIM.
- Visit NVRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nevro.com.
NVRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVRO's price/sales ratio is 8.37% lower, now standing at 10.4.
- Over the past 83 months, NVRO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 79.7.
- Over the past 83 months, NVRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVRO.
NVRO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 57.43%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 150.3%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 98.52%.
The table below shows NVRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.45||52-week high||$188.14|
|Prev. close||$123.03||52-week low||$99.54|
|Day high||$126.46||Avg. volume||489,317|
|50-day MA||$130.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$153.52||Market Cap||4.37B|
Nevro Corp. (NVRO) Company Bio
Nevro Corporation develops and commercializes a neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. The company was founded in 2006 and is founded in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVRO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVRO Social Stream
Latest NVRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nevro Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVRO as an investment opportunity.
Nevro (NVRO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Nevro Corp. (NYSE: NVRO), a global medical device company that provides innovative, evidence-based solutions for the treatment of chronic pain, today announced that Sri Kosaraju has been appointed as a member of the Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective August 31, 2021.
Nevro Corp. (NYSE: NVRO), a global medical device company that is providing innovative, evidence-based solutions for the treatment of chronic pain, today announced that D. Keith Grossman, Nevro's Chairman, CEO and President, will present at the Baird 2021 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 10:50 am Eastern Time / 7:50 am Pacific Time.
Supermoon Capital (www.supermooncapital.com), formerly SleepScore Ventures, launched today with its first venture fund of $36 million to invest in early-stage startups across all geographies working on science-backed innovations aimed to improve sleep. With the world's first fund investing in sleep, Supermoon Capital aims to address the rapidly emerging category of the Night Market™, the firm's name for the budding $488 billion sleep economy.
Nevro Corp. (NYSE: NVRO), a global medical device company that is providing innovative, evidence-based solutions for the treatment of chronic pain, today announced that D. Keith Grossman, Nevro's Chairman, CEO and President, will present at the Morgan Stanley 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, September 13, 2021 at 11:45 am Eastern Time / 8:45 am Pacific Time.
NVRO Price Returns