Nevro Corp. (NVRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVRO POWR Grades
- NVRO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 58.66% of US stocks.
- NVRO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NVRO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.82% of US stocks).
NVRO Stock Summary
- NVRO's price/sales ratio is 6.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 78.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.05%, Nevro Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.75% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVRO is more volatile than 84.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nevro Corp are EKSO, STIM, ATEC, KRMD, and TAOP.
- NVRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nevro Corp's official web site, go to www.nevro.com.
NVRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVRO's price/sales ratio is 8.37% lower, now standing at 10.4.
- Over the past 83 months, NVRO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 79.7.
- Over the past 83 months, NVRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVRO.
NVRO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16.82%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 382.33%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -3.83%.
The table below shows NVRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.95% of graded US stocks.
- NVRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.556 -- ranking 79th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, KRMD, and BIOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVRO.
The table below shows NVRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.32||52-week high||$182.45|
|Prev. close||$43.19||52-week low||$41.74|
|Day high||$43.97||Avg. volume||634,107|
|50-day MA||$62.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.95||Market Cap||1.53B|
Nevro Corp. (NVRO) Company Bio
Nevro Corporation develops and commercializes a neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. The company was founded in 2006 and is founded in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVRO Latest Social Stream
View Full NVRO Social Stream
Latest NVRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nevro Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVRO as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Nevro Corp. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Nevro Corp. (NVRO) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 4:30 P.M. ET Company Participants Julie Dewey - Corporate Communications and Investor Relations Officer Keith Grossman - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Rod MacLeod - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Chris Pasquale - Guggenheim Adam Maeder -...
Nevro's (NVRO) worldwide revenues fall on a year-over-year basis in Q4 due to soft geographical performances.
Nevro (NVRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Nevro Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results and Provides First Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Guidance
Nevro Corp. (NYSE: NVRO), delivering comprehensive, life-changing solutions for the treatment of chronic pain, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2021 and provided guidance for the first quarter and full-year of 2022.
NVRO Price Returns