Novartis Ag (NVS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Novartis Ag think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NVS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Novartis Ag's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 88.05% of all US stocks.
- Novartis Ag's average analyst price target is greater than 91.73% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVS has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 12.77% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVS has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 20.19% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Novartis Ag's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 28.72% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVS has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 63.46% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- NVS has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is NVS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!