Novartis AG (NVS): Price and Financial Metrics
NVS Stock Summary
- NVS has a market capitalization of $218,636,817,183 -- more than approximately 99.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.5%, Novartis Ag's debt growth rate surpasses 79.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVS is more volatile than just 10.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Novartis Ag, a group of peers worth examining would be CSCO, PFE, MRK, RDS.A, and ORCL.
- Visit NVS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novartis.com.
NVS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.87||52-week high||$96.06|
|Prev. close||$94.92||52-week low||$74.70|
|Day high||$95.21||Avg. volume||1,810,012|
|50-day MA||$93.09||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$88.72||Market Cap||215.13B|
Novartis AG (NVS) Company Bio
Novartis AG offers patented prescription medicines in various therapeutic areas, such as oncology, cardio-metabolic, immunology and dermatology, retina, respiratory, neuroscience, and established medicines. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Basel, Switzerland.