Novartis AG (NVS): Price and Financial Metrics
NVS Stock Summary
- NVS has a higher market value than 99.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $203,221,303,752.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.5%, Novartis Ag's debt growth rate surpasses 80.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVS is more volatile than merely 13.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Novartis Ag are CSCO, PFE, ORCL, MRK, and BA.
- NVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novartis Ag's official web site, go to www.novartis.com.
NVS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.80||52-week high||$95.00|
|Prev. close||$92.53||52-week low||$72.19|
|Day high||$92.86||Avg. volume||2,140,879|
|50-day MA||$88.52||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$86.80||Market Cap||212.68B|
Novartis AG (NVS) Company Bio
Novartis AG offers patented prescription medicines in various therapeutic areas, such as oncology, cardio-metabolic, immunology and dermatology, retina, respiratory, neuroscience, and established medicines. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Basel, Switzerland.