Novartis AG ADR (NVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVS POWR Grades
- NVS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.82% of US stocks.
- NVS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NVS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.08% of US stocks).
NVS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $182,498,339,808, NOVARTIS AG has a greater market value than 99.05% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVS is more volatile than just 8.34% of stocks we're observing.
- NOVARTIS AG's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOVARTIS AG are AZN, BMY, RTX, TXN, and NFLX.
- Visit NVS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novartis.com.
NVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVS's price/sales ratio is 27.45% lower, now standing at 3.7.
- NVS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVS.
NVS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -45.03%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.52%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 264.43%.
The table below shows NVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.01% of graded US stocks.
- NVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.42 -- ranking 108th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GHSI, KALA, and ADAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVS.
The table below shows NVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.85||52-week high||$94.26|
|Prev. close||$86.10||52-week low||$74.09|
|Day high||$86.69||Avg. volume||2,346,787|
|50-day MA||$90.44||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$85.21||Market Cap||189.95B|
Most Popular Stories View All
NVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVS Latest Social Stream
View Full NVS Social Stream
Latest NVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOVARTIS AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVS as an investment opportunity.
Novartis AG's ( VTX:NOVN ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to $3.20 on 13th of...
Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa experienced sustained efficacy and symptom improvement at one year when treated with Novartis Cosentyx®
In two of the largest Phase III trials conducted in hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), Cosentyx® (secukinumab) treatment response rates continued to improve beyond the primary endpoint analysis at Week 16 to more than 55% at Week 52, as evaluated by the HS Clinical Response (HiSCR) measure1 Safety findings were consistent with the well-established safety profile of Cosentyx in its approved indications1 HS is a recurrent skin disease affecting one in 100 people worldwide, causing painful, boil-like a
Novartis ( VTX:NOVN ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$51.8b (down 2.0% from FY 2021). Net...
Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 1, 2023 Operator: Good morning and good afternoon, and welcome to the Novartis Q4 2022 Results Release Conference Call and Live Webcast. Please note that during the presentation all participants will be in a listen-only mode and the conference is being recorded. After the presentation, there […]
Highlights from Fortune's dinner in Davos.
NVS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|