Novartis AG (NVS): Price and Financial Metrics
NVS Stock Summary
- Novartis Ag's market capitalization of $218,636,817,183 is ahead of 99.35% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.5%, Novartis Ag's debt growth rate surpasses 79.84% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Novartis Ag's share price is greater than that of only 7.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSCO, PFE, MRK, RDS.A, and ORCL.
- Visit NVS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.novartis.com.
NVS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.29||52-week high||$99.84|
|Prev. close||$97.22||52-week low||$74.97|
|Day high||$97.09||Avg. volume||1,829,776|
|50-day MA||$95.05||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$90.18||Market Cap||220.68B|
Novartis AG (NVS) Company Bio
Novartis AG offers patented prescription medicines in various therapeutic areas, such as oncology, cardio-metabolic, immunology and dermatology, retina, respiratory, neuroscience, and established medicines. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Basel, Switzerland.
NVS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NVS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Novartis Ag ranked in the 39st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 46.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Novartis Ag, consider:
- NVS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 22.18% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|