ENVISTA HOLDINGS CORP (NVST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVST POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NVST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.53% of US stocks.
- NVST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- NVST's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 33.85% of US stocks).
NVST Stock Summary
- NVST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.52 -- higher than just 7.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Envista Holdings Corp's stock had its IPO on September 18, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.58% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Envista Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,445.64%; that's higher than 98.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PERI, JCOM, FONR, CSIQ, and FLWS.
- Visit NVST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.envistaco.com.
NVST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVST's price/earnings ratio is 38.08% lower, now standing at 22.6.
- Over the past 24 months, NVST's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.6.
- Over the past 24 months, NVST's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVST.
NVST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.69% of graded US stocks.
- NVST's asset turnover comes in at 0.429 -- ranking 110th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NVST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.66||52-week high||$46.52|
|Prev. close||$41.80||52-week low||$22.51|
|Day high||$43.32||Avg. volume||1,861,396|
|50-day MA||$41.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.46||Market Cap||6.88B|
ENVISTA HOLDINGS CORP (NVST) Company Bio
Envista Holdings Corp. manufactures and markets dental products for diagnosing, treating and preventing dental conditions. The firm operates through the following segments; Specialty Products & Technologies, and Equipment & Consumables. The Specialty Products & Technologies segment develops, manufactures and markets dental implant systems, dental prosthetics and associated treatment software and technologies, as well as orthodontic bracket systems, aligners and lab products. The Equipment & Consumables segments develops, manufactures and markets dental equipment and supplies used in dental offices, including digital imaging systems, software and other visualization/magnification systems; handpieces and associated consumables; treatment units and other dental practice equipment; endodontic systems and related consumables; restorative materials and instruments, rotary burs, impression materials, bonding agents and cements and infection prevention products. It offers dental consumables, equipment, and services to dental professionals. The company was founded on August 29, 2018 and is headquartered in Brea, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVST Latest Social Stream
View Full NVST Social Stream
Latest NVST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Envista Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVST as an investment opportunity.
Investors are optimistic about Walgreens (WBA), given the strong performance in the International segment and notable product launches.
The newly launched Citrelock Tendon Fixation Device System expands Stryker's (SYK) Foot & Ankle offerings.
OPKO Health (OPK) forms a new JV with LeaderMed to establish a presence in China through expansion of the global availability of two of the former's long-acting development products.
Medtronic's (MDT) pilot program offers an advanced and scalable method to use real-world clinical data which enable quicker and appropriate care for patients at-risk of SCA.
Continued adoption of Tandem Diabetes' (TNDM) t:slim X2 insulin pumps by both new and existing users is encouraging.
NVST Price Returns