ENVISTA HOLDINGS CORP (NVST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVST POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NVST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVST is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NVST's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 43.08% of US stocks).
NVST Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3.34, Envista Holdings Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 14.08% of US stocks.
- Envista Holdings Corp's stock had its IPO on September 18, 2019, making it an older stock than just 2.48% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, NVST has reported earnings growth of 1,020.95%, putting it ahead of 98% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Envista Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DHT, AP, VITL, CTG, and SF.
- NVST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Envista Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.envistaco.com.
NVST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.06||52-week high||$46.52|
|Prev. close||$43.60||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$44.20||Avg. volume||2,043,305|
|50-day MA||$43.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.77||Market Cap||7.08B|
ENVISTA HOLDINGS CORP (NVST) Company Bio
Envista Holdings Corp. manufactures and markets dental products for diagnosing, treating and preventing dental conditions. The firm operates through the following segments; Specialty Products & Technologies, and Equipment & Consumables. The Specialty Products & Technologies segment develops, manufactures and markets dental implant systems, dental prosthetics and associated treatment software and technologies, as well as orthodontic bracket systems, aligners and lab products. The Equipment & Consumables segments develops, manufactures and markets dental equipment and supplies used in dental offices, including digital imaging systems, software and other visualization/magnification systems; handpieces and associated consumables; treatment units and other dental practice equipment; endodontic systems and related consumables; restorative materials and instruments, rotary burs, impression materials, bonding agents and cements and infection prevention products. It offers dental consumables, equipment, and services to dental professionals. The company was founded on August 29, 2018 and is headquartered in Brea, CA.
NVST Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Envista Holdings Corp. To summarize, we found that Envista Holdings Corp ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 72.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Envista Holdings Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.67 years comes in at 0%; that's greater than just 21.81% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Envista Holdings Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Envista Holdings Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 60.14% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVST Latest Social Stream
View Full NVST Social Stream
Latest NVST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Envista Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVST as an investment opportunity.
Hologic's (HOLX) Acessa procedure new coverage will further validate Laparoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation as a standard of care for uterine fibroids.
According to LabCorp (LH), the on-demand delivery option is useful for individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19 infection who want to be tested without potentially infecting others.
CVS Health's (CVS) time-delay safes are anticipated to help reduce robbery incidents.
In academic and government end markets, Thermo Fisher (TMO) grows on robust customer activity globally.
Medtronic's (MDT) SenSight claims to deliver patient-specific DBS therapy for the treatment of symptoms associated with Parkinson's, dystonia and essential tremor and medically refractory epilepsy.
NVST Price Returns