Northwest Bioth Cmn (NWBO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWBO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NWBO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWBO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 45 weeks.
- NWBO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
NWBO Stock Summary
- NWBO's price/sales ratio is 831.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.09 for Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.68% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NWBO has reported earnings growth of 799.77%, putting it ahead of 97.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc are VLDR, UCL, WIMI, QNST, and CNET.
- NWBO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.nwbio.com.
NWBO Valuation Summary
- NWBO's price/earnings ratio is -2.4; this is 106.58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 239 months, NWBO's price/sales ratio has gone up 173.7.
- NWBO's price/sales ratio has moved up 173.7 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWBO.
NWBO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -93.86%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -65.24%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 104.54%.
The table below shows NWBO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWBO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWBO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.4% of graded US stocks.
- NWBO's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 330th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EDSA, BLCM, and BMRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWBO.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NWBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.29||52-week high||$2.51|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$1.31||Avg. volume||1,825,319|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.44||Market Cap||1.13B|
Northwest Bioth Cmn (NWBO) Company Bio
Northwest Biotherapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing immunotherapy products to treat cancers more effectively than current treatments, without toxicities of the kind associated with chemotherapies. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWBO Latest Social Stream
View Full NWBO Social Stream
Latest NWBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWBO as an investment opportunity.
Northwest Biotherapeutics (OTCQB: NWBO) ("NW Bio"), a biotechnology company developing DCVax® personalized immune therapies for solid tumor cancers, today announced that an application for certification of the manufacturing facility in Sawston, UK has been submitted to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). The Company also provided a process update on the DCVax®-L Phase III Trial.
Northwest Biotherapeutics Announces Development Completed for Initial Production Capacity of Sawston, UK Facility
Northwest Biotherapeutics (OTCQB: NWBO) ("NW Bio"), a biotechnology company developing DCVax® personalized immune therapies for solid tumor cancers, today announced that development of the initial production capacity of the Company's Sawston, UK advanced manufacturing facility has been completed and the facility is now in the final stages of preparation for an application for certification by the UK Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Authority ("MHRA").
In a short period of time, this immunotherapy biotech could either become a multi-bagger or trade near $0.
Northwest Biotherapeutics (OTCQB: NWBO) ("NW Bio"), a biotechnology company developing DCVax® personalized immune therapies for solid tumor cancers, today announced that the database for the Phase III trial of DCVax®-L for Gliobastoma has been locked.
NWBO Price Returns
Continue Researching NWBOWant to do more research on Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc (NWBO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc (NWBO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc (NWBO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch