Natwest Group plc (NWG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NWG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NWG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 45.25% of US stocks).
NWG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NWG is currently 0.63, higher than only 2.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- NWG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.92% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NWG has reported earnings growth of -1,410.36%, putting it ahead of merely 1.49% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NatWest Group plc, a group of peers worth examining would be NRZ, DB, ING, IX, and BPMP.
- Visit NWG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbs.com.
NWG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.31||52-week high||$6.99|
|Prev. close||$5.29||52-week low||$4.99|
|Day high||$5.35||Avg. volume||1,955,146|
|50-day MA||$5.60||Dividend yield||7.01%|
|200-day MA||$5.99||Market Cap||28.10B|
Natwest Group plc (NWG) Company Bio
Natwest Group plc operates as a banking and financial services company. The Bank provides personal and business banking, consumer loans, asset and invoice finances, commercial and residential mortgages, credit cards, and financial planning services, as well as life, personal, and income protection insurance. Natwest Group serves clients worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWG Latest Social Stream
View Full NWG Social Stream
Latest NWG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NatWest Group plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWG as an investment opportunity.
NatWest Group (LON: NWG) (NYSE: NWG) returned to profit in 2021, driven by the recovery of the economy which allowed the British bank to recover provisions for unpaid debts. Key Results Full-year attributable profit was £2,950 million pounds, compared with a loss of £753 million a year earlier. The bank took a net impairment reversal of £1,278 million reflecting the low levels of realized losses observed throughout the year. Retail and commercial lending activity saw growth of 2.6%. Revenue was stable over one year, at £10.28 billion. NatWest achieved cost reductions of £256 million, or 4%, in 2021, in line with its target for the year.
NatWest announced a swing back to profit in 2021, aided by the UK’s economic recovery, but warned of storm clouds on the horizon as inflation begins to bite.
The FTSE 100 ground out gains on Friday despite ongoing concern around a possible invasion of Ukraine by Russia. The FTSE 100 was trading 0.4% higher in afternoon trade on Friday as markets looked past Ukraine-Russia tensions to better than expected retail sales and a fairly decent set of figures from Natwest. “The FTSE 100 […] The post FTSE 100 grinds out gains as retailers rise appeared first on UK Investor Magazine .
City Comment: The government should hold on to its majority stake
NatWest announced a swing back to profit in 2021 as the taxpayer-backed lender increased bonuses by 44% amid plans to close 32 branches.
NWG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|