New Home Company Inc. (The) (NWHM): Price and Financial Metrics
NWHM Stock Summary
- NWHM's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.35% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NWHM has reported earnings growth of -214.72%, putting it ahead of only 6.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NWHM comes in at 61.62% -- higher than that of 96.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Home Co Inc are ISIG, UIHC, APWC, EXPR, and BREW.
- Visit NWHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nwhm.com.
NWHM Stock Price Chart More Charts
NWHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.91||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$5.08||52-week low||$3.46|
|Day high||$5.04||Avg. volume||76,675|
|50-day MA||$5.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.47||Market Cap||98.68M|
New Home Company Inc. (The) (NWHM) Company Bio
The New Home Company Inc. focuses on the design, construction, and sale of homes in California, including coastal Southern California, the San Francisco Bay area, and the metro Sacramento area. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.