National Western Life Group, Inc. - (NWLI): Price and Financial Metrics
NWLI Stock Summary
- NWLI's current price/earnings ratio is 4.09, which is higher than just 9.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Western Life Group Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.34% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NWLI's revenue has grown 48.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.02% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Western Life Group Inc are SHBI, THFF, NGHC, VALU, and PFBX.
- NWLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Western Life Group Inc's official web site, go to www.nwlgi.com.
NWLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
NWLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.05||52-week high||$298.00|
|Prev. close||$177.50||52-week low||$120.55|
|Day high||$194.80||Avg. volume||10,281|
|50-day MA||$223.06||Dividend yield||0.2%|
|200-day MA||$256.07||Market Cap||698.29M|
National Western Life Group, Inc. - (NWLI) Company Bio
National Western Life Insurance Company operates in two segments: Domestic Insurance Operations and International Insurance Operations. The products marketed under domestic insurance operations are annuities, universal life insurance and traditional life insurance, which include both term and whole life products. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Austin, Texas.