National Western Life Group, Inc. - (NWLI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NWLI reports less variability in its cash flow than 95.63% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NWLI's comes in at -242.46 -- better than merely 1.19% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, NWLI has returned $1,273,000 US dollars, more than 4.47% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NWLI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SUPV, PAAS, SHSP, ED and RKT.
NWLI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding National Western Life Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 95.99% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for National Western Life Group Inc are:
- NWLI's market cap is about 787 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than only 0.36% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -95.99%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 0.76% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, NWLI has a discount rate lower than only 0.76% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, NWLI is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 14.96% of them.
NWLI Dividend Chart
NWLI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NWLI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NWLI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about National Western Life Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
National Western Life Group Inc Common Stock (NWLI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Western Life Group Inc (NWLI) - Dividend Investor
National Western Life Group Inc (NWLI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha