Northwest Natural Holding Company (NWN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWN POWR Grades
- NWN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.29% of US stocks.
- NWN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- NWN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
NWN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Northwest Natural Holding Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NWN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.93% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NWN comes in at 24.79% -- higher than that of 90.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northwest Natural Holding Co, a group of peers worth examining would be KNOP, GLOP, FSP, APTS, and SWX.
- Visit NWN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nwnatural.com.
NWN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.04||52-week high||$66.20|
|Prev. close||$53.28||52-week low||$41.71|
|Day high||$55.11||Avg. volume||327,718|
|50-day MA||$53.68||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$49.22||Market Cap||1.69B|
Northwest Natural Holding Company (NWN) Company Bio
Northwest Natural Gas Company stores and distributes natural gas in the United States. The local gas distribution business, referred to as the utility segment, serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Oregon and southwest Washington; and the gas storage business, referred to as the gas storage segment, provides storage services for utilities, gas marketers, electric generators and industrial users from storage facilities located in Oregon and California. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
NWN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWN Latest Social Stream
View Full NWN Social Stream
Latest NWN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwest Natural Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWN as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Northwest Natural Holding (NWN): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.94 beats by $0.20.Revenue of $315.95M (+10.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.91M.Reaffirmed 2021 earnings guidance in the range of $2.40 to $2.60 per share vs. consensus of $2.49.Press Release...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Northwest Natural Gas
Photo by audioundwerbung/iStock via Getty ImagesI remain -- I continue to remain very excited about the investment potential in this business. Another key pillar of our strategy is aggressively pursuing a renewable future and working to decarbonize our gas utility system. Source: SA transcripts - David Anderson, President and CEO...
NW Natural Water Company, LLC (NW Natural Water), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Northwest Natural Holding Company (NYSE:NWN) (NW Natural Holdings), recently completed two acquisitions and signed three additional agreements to acquire utilities near its existing service territories, furthering the company’s growth strategy in the water utility sector.
NWN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NWNWant to see what other sources are saying about Northwest Natural Holding Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Northwest Natural Holding Co (NWN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northwest Natural Holding Co (NWN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northwest Natural Holding Co (NWN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch