Northwest Natural Holding Company (NWN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWN POWR Grades
- NWN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NWN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NWN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Northwest Natural Holding Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Northwest Natural Holding Co is higher than it is for about 91.81% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NWN comes in at 25.34% -- higher than that of 90.35% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northwest Natural Holding Co, a group of peers worth examining would be KNOP, NEWT, FSP, SWX, and BORR.
- NWN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northwest Natural Holding Co's official web site, go to www.nwnatural.com.
NWN Valuation Summary
- NWN's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 25.93% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NWN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.4.
- Over the past 243 months, NWN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWN.
NWN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.42%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -17.11%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 21.18%.
The table below shows NWN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.76||52-week high||$56.75|
|Prev. close||$53.84||52-week low||$41.71|
|Day high||$54.01||Avg. volume||257,684|
|50-day MA||$53.14||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$50.18||Market Cap||1.65B|
Northwest Natural Holding Company (NWN) Company Bio
Northwest Natural Gas Company stores and distributes natural gas in the United States. The local gas distribution business, referred to as the utility segment, serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Oregon and southwest Washington; and the gas storage business, referred to as the gas storage segment, provides storage services for utilities, gas marketers, electric generators and industrial users from storage facilities located in Oregon and California. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
NWN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWN Latest Social Stream
View Full NWN Social Stream
Latest NWN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwest Natural Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWN as an investment opportunity.
What Type Of Returns Would Northwest Natural Holding's(NYSE:NWN) Shareholders Have Earned If They Purchased Their Shares Five Years Ago?
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best stocks to buy with 50+ years of dividend increases. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to the 5 Best Stocks to Buy With 50+ Years of Dividend Increases. Investing in dividend stocks with strong fundamentals […]
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best safe blue chip dividend stocks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of blue chips stocks and dividend investing, you can go directly to the 5 Best Safe Blue Chip Dividend Stocks. If you’re looking for a stock that’s reliable, renowned, and reputable, […]
PORTLAND, Ore., July 09, 2021--Northwest Natural Holding Company (NYSE: NWN) (NW Natural Holdings) announced today it will issue its second quarter and year-to-date 2021 earnings release and conduct an analyst conference call and webcast to review results at 8 a.m. Pacific Time (11 a.m. Eastern Time) on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
PORTLAND, Ore., July 08, 2021--The Board of Directors of Northwest Natural Holding Company (NYSE: NWN) has declared a quarterly dividend of 48 cents per share on the Company's common stock.
NWN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NWNWant to see what other sources are saying about Northwest Natural Holding Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Northwest Natural Holding Co (NWN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northwest Natural Holding Co (NWN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northwest Natural Holding Co (NWN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch