Northwest Natural Holding Company (NWN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWN POWR Grades
- NWN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- NWN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NWN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
NWN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 293.01, Northwest Natural Holding Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.45% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Northwest Natural Holding Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NWN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.31% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Northwest Natural Holding Co are IDA, UTL, SB, NEN, and GOGL.
- Visit NWN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nwnatural.com.
NWN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, NWN's price/sales ratio is 9.52% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- NWN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NWN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWN.
NWN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -13.33%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.97%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.81%.
The table below shows NWN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.41% of graded US stocks.
- NWN's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 50th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- WEC, ES, and RGCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWN.
The table below shows NWN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NWN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.10||52-week high||$57.63|
|Prev. close||$50.78||52-week low||$43.07|
|Day high||$51.43||Avg. volume||260,711|
|50-day MA||$51.47||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$49.05||Market Cap||1.75B|
Northwest Natural Holding Company (NWN) Company Bio
Northwest Natural Gas Company stores and distributes natural gas in the United States. The local gas distribution business, referred to as the utility segment, serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Oregon and southwest Washington; and the gas storage business, referred to as the gas storage segment, provides storage services for utilities, gas marketers, electric generators and industrial users from storage facilities located in Oregon and California. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWN Latest Social Stream
View Full NWN Social Stream
Latest NWN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwest Natural Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWN as an investment opportunity.
Northwest Natural Holding press release (NYSE:NWN): Q4 GAAP EPS of $1.31 beats by $0.04. Revenue of $294.09M (+13.0% Y/Y) beats by $23.97M. The company added more than 11,400 natural gas meters over the last 12 months equating to a 1.5% growth rate. The company initiated 2022 earnings guidance in the...
PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Northwest Natural Holding Company, (NYSE: NWN) (NW Natural Holdings), reported financial results and highlights including: Reported net income of $2.56 per share for 2021, an increase of $8.4 million or 11%, compared to net income of $2.30 per share from continuing operations for 2020 Added more than 11,400 natural gas meters over the last 12 months equating to a 1.5% growth rate Invested $294 million in our gas and water utility systems to support growth and gr
Northwest Natural Holding Company (NWN) CEO David Anderson on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
NWN earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
In this article, we discuss 10 undervalued dividend kings to buy in 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Undervalued Dividend Kings To Buy In 2022. A dividend king is a company that has raised its dividends consecutively for at least the last 50 years. These […]
NWN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NWNWant to see what other sources are saying about Northwest Natural Holding Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Northwest Natural Holding Co (NWN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northwest Natural Holding Co (NWN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northwest Natural Holding Co (NWN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch