Northwest Pipe Co (NWPX) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Northwest Pipe Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NWPX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- NWPX has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 18.16% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of NWPX is less than 79.22% of all US stocks.
- Northwest Pipe Co's average analyst price target is greater than 76.4% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of NWPX is higher than 71.43% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- NWPX has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Northwest Pipe Co's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of NWPX is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for NWPX? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.