NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXGN POWR Grades
- NXGN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.75% of US stocks.
- NXGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NXGN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
NXGN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,200.28%, NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.26% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NXGN has reported earnings growth of 878.14%, putting it ahead of 97.97% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NXGN is more volatile than only 9.91% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC are EGRX, HRMY, DLB, DV, and CGNX.
- Visit NXGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nextgen.com.
NXGN Valuation Summary
- NXGN's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 28.3% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- NXGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXGN.
NXGN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 229.47%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 84.06%.
The table below shows NXGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.41% of graded US stocks.
- NXGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 27th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CLSK, EXTR, and ANET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXGN.
The table below shows NXGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.02||52-week high||$21.99|
|Prev. close||$18.82||52-week low||$16.13|
|Day high||$19.05||Avg. volume||601,575|
|50-day MA||$18.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.37||Market Cap||1.26B|
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN) Company Bio
NextGen Healthcare (formerly Quality Systems) develops and markets computer-based practice management, electronic health records and revenue cycle management applications as well as connectivity products and services for medical and dental group practices and small hospitals. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXGN Latest Social Stream
View Full NXGN Social Stream
Latest NXGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXGN as an investment opportunity.
NextGen's (NXGN) third-quarter fiscal 2023 results reflect strength in its Recurring revenues.
Nextgen Healthcare (NXGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.70% and 1.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
REMOTE-FIRST COMPANY/NEW YORK, January 24, 2023--NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN), a leading provider of innovative, cloud-based healthcare technology solutions, today announced its operating results for the fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2022.
Nextgen Healthcare (NXGN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
REMOTE-FIRST COMPANY/NEW YORK, January 17, 2023--NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN), a leading provider of innovative cloud-based healthcare technology solutions, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2023 third quarter ended December 31, 2022, operating results on January 24, 2023, after market close, with a conference call to follow at 5 p.m. EST.
NXGN Price Returns
Continue Researching NXGNWant to do more research on Nextgen Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch