NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXGN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NXGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXGN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NXGN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
NXGN Stock Summary
- NXGN's current price/earnings ratio is 114.62, which is higher than 92.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For NXGN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 13.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -82.52%, Nextgen Healthcare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NXGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTCT, OFLX, BCOV, ROG, and SRDX.
- Visit NXGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nextgen.com.
NXGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NXGN's price/sales ratio is 64.15% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NXGN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 68.3.
- NXGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 68.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXGN.
NXGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.07%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 36.72%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -31.63%.
The table below shows NXGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.22||52-week high||$23.80|
|Prev. close||$16.29||52-week low||$11.80|
|Day high||$16.46||Avg. volume||353,428|
|50-day MA||$16.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.86||Market Cap||1.09B|
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN) Company Bio
NextGen Healthcare (formerly Quality Systems) develops and markets computer-based practice management, electronic health records and revenue cycle management applications as well as connectivity products and services for medical and dental group practices and small hospitals. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Irvine, California.
NXGN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nextgen Healthcare Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nextgen Healthcare Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Nextgen Healthcare Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 95. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 63.74% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 18.85% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Nextgen Healthcare Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NXGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXGN Latest Social Stream
View Full NXGN Social Stream
Latest NXGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nextgen Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXGN as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, July 30, 2021--NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN), a leading provider of ambulatory-focused technology solutions, announced that the Ahmed D. Hussein v. Sheldon Razin, Steven Plochocki and Quality Systems, Inc. lawsuit filed in the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Orange on October 7, 2013 concluded on July 29, 2021 with a jury verdict in favor of the Company and Messrs. Razin and Plochocki on all counts with no financial liability for the Company. As suc
NextGen Healthcare's (NXGN) fiscal first-quarter earnings reflect strong segmental performance.
Image source: The Motley Fool. NextGen Healthcare, inc (NASDAQ: NXGN)Q1 2022 Earnings CallJul 29, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the NextGen Healthcare Fiscal 2022 First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call.
Nextgen Healthcare (NXGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.05% and 4.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA, July 29, 2021--NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN), a leading provider of ambulatory-focused technology solutions, today announced its operating results for the fiscal first quarter ended June 30, 2021.
NXGN Price Returns
Continue Researching NXGNWant to do more research on Nextgen Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch