NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXGN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NXGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.44% of US stocks.
- NXGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NXGN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
NXGN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 20,606.26, NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.96% of US stocks.
- For NXGN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.58% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.59%, NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.76% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NXGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRDM, CEQP, BOOM, EWCZ, and PRTA.
- NXGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC's official web site, go to www.nextgen.com.
NXGN Valuation Summary
- NXGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 279.2; this is 1509.22% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NXGN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXGN.
NXGN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -5.91%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.05%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.43%.
The table below shows NXGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.41% of graded US stocks.
- NXGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 27th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CLSK, EXTR, and ANET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXGN.
The table below shows NXGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.53||52-week high||$21.87|
|Prev. close||$17.85||52-week low||$13.64|
|Day high||$18.71||Avg. volume||364,160|
|50-day MA||$17.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.47||Market Cap||1.26B|
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN) Company Bio
NextGen Healthcare (formerly Quality Systems) develops and markets computer-based practice management, electronic health records and revenue cycle management applications as well as connectivity products and services for medical and dental group practices and small hospitals. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXGN Latest Social Stream
View Full NXGN Social Stream
Latest NXGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXGN as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, September 28, 2022--NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN), a leading provider of innovative, cloud-based healthcare technology solutions, today announced that Oak Orchard Health, a federally qualified health center (FQHC) based in Brockport, New York, has chosen NextGen® Enterprise as its electronic health record (EHR) and Practice Management (PM) solution. Serving over 30,000 patients at 12 locations, the FQHC provides comprehensive care to local families and the farming community. T
NextGen's (NXGN) strong product portfolio and solid prospects in the RCM space raise optimism about the stock.
ATLANTA, September 14, 2022--NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN), a leading provider of innovative, cloud-based healthcare technology solutions, today announced the newest release of its NextGen® Behavioral Health Suite. Built upon the company’s award-winning NextGen® Enterprise electronic health record (EHR) and practice management (PM) system, the suite is the industry’s first platform to integrate comprehensive physical, dental, behavioral health and human services. The latest release off
Quite a few insiders invested in NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXGN) last year which is positive news for shareholders
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
NextGen's (NXGN) solid product portfolio and continued demand for its solutions raise optimism about the stock.
NXGN Price Returns
Continue Researching NXGNWant to do more research on Nextgen Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch