NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.35||52-week high||$21.99|
|Prev. close||$15.45||52-week low||$15.23|
|Day high||$15.63||Avg. volume||408,647|
|50-day MA||$16.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.03||Market Cap||1.01B|
NXGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXGN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NXGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXGN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NXGN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.37% of US stocks).
NXGN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,272.24%, NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.77% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NXGN is more volatile than merely 10.59% of stocks we're observing.
- NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -21.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 17.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC are INVE, TTWO, VRNT, TELL, and EGRX.
- Visit NXGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nextgen.com.
NXGN Valuation Summary
- NXGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.5; this is 44.21% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NXGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXGN.
NXGN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -5.91%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -22.6%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -58.89%.
The table below shows NXGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.41% of graded US stocks.
- NXGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 27th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CLSK, EXTR, and ANET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXGN.
The table below shows NXGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXGN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NXGN, see our NXGN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.93 (Hold)|
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN) Company Bio
NextGen Healthcare (formerly Quality Systems) develops and markets computer-based practice management, electronic health records and revenue cycle management applications as well as connectivity products and services for medical and dental group practices and small hospitals. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXGN Latest Social Stream
View Full NXGN Social Stream
Latest NXGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXGN as an investment opportunity.
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN)
Q4 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 16, 2023, 17:00 ET
James Hammerschmidt - SVP, Finance & Investor Relations
David Sides - CEO, President & Director
James Arnold - EVP & CFO
Conference Call Participants
Anna Kruszenski - SVB Securities
Jack Wallace - Guggenheim Securities
Jeffrey Garro - Stephens Inc.
Eduardo Ron - Truist Securities
Vishal Patel - Piper Sandler & Co.
George Hill - Deutsche Bank
Welcome to the NextGen Healthcare Fiscal 2023 Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call. Hosting the call today from NextGen are David Sides,...
NextGen (NXGN) Q4 Earnings Top Estimates, Revenues Surge Y/Y
NextGen's (NXGN) fourth-quarter fiscal 2023 results reflect strength in both its revenue sources.
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXGN) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXGN) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 16, 2023 NextGen Healthcare, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.1 EPS, expectations were $0.29. Operator: Welcome to the NextGen Healthcare Fiscal 2023 Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call. Hosting the call today from NextGen are David Sides, President and Chief Executive Officer; and […]
Q4 2023 NextGen Healthcare Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2023 NextGen Healthcare Inc Earnings Call
Nextgen Healthcare (NXGN) Q4 Earnings: Taking a Look at Key Metrics Versus Estimates
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Nextgen Healthcare (NXGN) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended March 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
NXGN Price Returns
Continue Researching NXGNWant to do more research on Nextgen Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...