NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXGN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NXGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXGN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- NXGN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
NXGN Stock Summary
- NXGN's current price/earnings ratio is 207.77, which is higher than 95.86% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nextgen Healthcare Inc is higher than it is for about only 21.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.39%, Nextgen Healthcare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 21.63% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nextgen Healthcare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRLB, BHE, NATI, PCTI, and ATRI.
- NXGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nextgen Healthcare Inc's official web site, go to www.nextgen.com.
NXGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.15||52-week high||$23.80|
|Prev. close||$18.49||52-week low||$8.41|
|Day high||$18.52||Avg. volume||344,972|
|50-day MA||$18.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.70||Market Cap||1.22B|
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN) Company Bio
NextGen Healthcare (formerly Quality Systems) develops and markets computer-based practice management, electronic health records and revenue cycle management applications as well as connectivity products and services for medical and dental group practices and small hospitals. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Irvine, California.
NXGN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nextgen Healthcare Inc. To summarize, we found that Nextgen Healthcare Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NXGN, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 95. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 62.15% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 19.98% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Nextgen Healthcare Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NXGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXGN Latest Social Stream
View Full NXGN Social Stream
Latest NXGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nextgen Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXGN as an investment opportunity.
NextGen Healthcare Selected by Covenant Physicians Partners to Optimize Operations for its Broad Network
NextGen® Enterprise PM and Optical Management Solutions Boosts Operational Efficiencies for Major Physician Group while Improving Patient Experience
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
NextGen Healthcare Teams up with Renowned Psychiatrist Dr. Gail Saltz to Pave Paths to Mental Health Resources Through #NextGenMind Campaign
NextGen Healthcare Kicks off #NextGenMind Campaign with Renowned Psychiatrist Dr. Gail Saltz to Pave Paths to Mental Health Resources.
NextGen Healthcare announced the availability of its expanded platform for ambulatory providers, the Spring ‘21 release of NextGen® Enterprise.
NextGen Healthcare Announces Update to Credit Facility
NXGN Price Returns
Continue Researching NXGNWant to do more research on Nextgen Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch