NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN): Price and Financial Metrics
NXGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.94||52-week high||$23.98|
|Prev. close||$23.91||52-week low||$15.23|
|Day high||$23.95||Avg. volume||659,586|
|50-day MA||$23.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.64||Market Cap||1.61B|
NXGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXGN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NXGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXGN is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 126 days.
- NXGN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
NXGN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 404.6, NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,134.11%, NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.33% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC is reporting a growth rate of -63.76%; that's higher than only 20.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NXGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTFT, TMDX, AUPH, APYX, and ISDR.
- Visit NXGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nextgen.com.
NXGN Valuation Summary
- NXGN's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 32.35% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NXGN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 295.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXGN.
NXGN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -5.91%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -22.6%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -58.89%.
The table below shows NXGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.41% of graded US stocks.
- NXGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 27th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CLSK, EXTR, and ANET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXGN.
The table below shows NXGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (NXGN) Company Bio
NextGen Healthcare (formerly Quality Systems) develops and markets computer-based practice management, electronic health records and revenue cycle management applications as well as connectivity products and services for medical and dental group practices and small hospitals. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Irvine, California.
NXGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXGN Latest Social Stream
View Full NXGN Social Stream
Latest NXGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTGEN HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXGN as an investment opportunity.
Core & Main Inc. (NYSE:CNM) will replace ACI Worldwide Inc. (NASD:ACIW) in the S&P MidCap 400, and ACI Worldwide will replace NextGen Healthcare Inc. (NASD:NXGN) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Monday, November 13. Thoma Bravo is acquiring NextGen Healthcare in a deal expected to be completed soon, pending final closing conditions. ACI Worldwide is more representative of the small-cap market space.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
NextGen's (NXGN) second-quarter fiscal 2024 results reflect strength in its Recurring revenues.
Although the revenue and EPS for Nextgen Healthcare (NXGN) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
NextGen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Reports 10.6% Increase in Total Revenue for Fiscal 2024 Second Quarter
Recurring Revenue Also Sees a 12.4% Increase Year Over Year
NXGN Price Returns
Continue Researching NXGNWant to do more research on Nextgen Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nextgen Healthcare Inc (NXGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch