NXT-ID Inc. (NXTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXTD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NXTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 44.26% of US stocks.
- NXTD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 38 weeks.
- NXTD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.59% of US stocks).
NXTD Stock Summary
- NXTD has a higher market value than merely 2.17% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,098,586.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -91.86%, Nxt-ID Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.47% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Nxt-ID Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NXTD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XGN, TELA, HAE, UCTT, and LNN.
- NXTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nxt-ID Inc's official web site, go to www.nxt-id.com.
NXTD Valuation Summary
- NXTD's price/earnings ratio is -3.7; this is 113.88% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- NXTD's price/sales ratio has moved down 261.2 over the prior 98 months.
- Over the past 98 months, NXTD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 97.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXTD.
NXTD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.94%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.58%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 101.04%.
The table below shows NXTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXTD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.15% of graded US stocks.
- NXTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.386 -- ranking 382nd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- PIRS, NLSN, and AWRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXTD.
The table below shows NXTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.36||52-week high||$3.44|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.37||Avg. volume||8,306,551|
|50-day MA||$0.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.07||Market Cap||21.73M|
NXT-ID Inc. (NXTD) Company Bio
NXT-ID, Inc. is a development stage technology company that is focused on products, solutions, and services that have a need for biometric secure access control.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXTD Latest Social Stream
View Full NXTD Social Stream
Latest NXTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nxt-ID Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXTD as an investment opportunity.
Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) (the "Company" or "Nxt-ID"), a provider of technology products and services for healthcare applications, filed a definitive proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") to hold a special shareholders meeting on Friday, October 15, 2021 to vote on a reverse split of Nxt-ID's Common stock and a reverse split of its Series C Preferred Stock. The meeting will take place at the offices of Sullivan & Worcester LLP, 1633 Broadway, 32nd Floor, New Y
Good morning, investor!
Thinking about buying stock in Camber Energy, NXT-ID, Globalstar, Sonim Technologies, or Hut 8 Mining?
NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for CEI, NXTD, GSAT, SONM, and HUT. To see how InvestorsObserver''s proprietary scoring system rates these stocks, view the InvestorsObserver''s PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
Oxford, CT, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) (the “Company”), a provider of technology products and services for healthcare applications, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 27,887,500 shares of the Company’s common stock, which includes 3,637,500 shares to be issued upon the exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option (collectively, the “Shares”), and warrants to purchase up to 27,887,500 shares of the Company’s common stock, w
Gainers Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) rose 46.1% to $0.6699 in pre-market trading after dropping 11% on Tuesday. MeaTech 3D Ltd. (NASDAQ: MITC) rose 18.5% to $6.29 in pre-market trading. MeaTech Group said it manufactured over half a kilogram of cultivated fat biomass in a single production run. Bit Brother Limited (NASDAQ: BTB) rose 11.1% to $1.10 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Tuesday. Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (NASDAQ: MITO) rose 11.1% to $1.50 in pre-market trading following
NXTD Price Returns