NXT-ID Inc. (NXTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXTD POWR Grades
- NXTD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXTD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 152 days.
- NXTD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.37% of US stocks).
NXTD Stock Summary
- Nxt-ID Inc's market capitalization of $46,381,351 is ahead of merely 8.05% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.55%, Nxt-ID Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.57% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Nxt-ID Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nxt-ID Inc are JOB, CETX, TELL, MGTI, and TURN.
- Visit NXTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nxt-id.com.
NXTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$3.44|
|Prev. close||$0.89||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.95||Avg. volume||10,142,512|
|50-day MA||$0.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.93||Market Cap||50.59M|
NXT-ID Inc. (NXTD) Company Bio
NXT-ID, Inc. is a development stage technology company that is focused on products, solutions, and services that have a need for biometric secure access control.
NXTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXTD Latest Social Stream
View Full NXTD Social Stream
Latest NXTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nxt-ID Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXTD as an investment opportunity.
NXT-ID (NXTD): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$0.12.Revenue of $2.4M (-35.1% Y/Y)Cash balance at March 31, 2021 was ~$8.5M.Shares -4.72% PM.10QPress Release...
Oxford, Connecticut, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) (the “Company,” “we,” or “our”), a provider of healthcare devices and services, announced today that it had prepaid an additional $3.0 million of its Senior Secured Term Loan Facility. Commented Vincent S. Miceli, CEO: “On Monday, May 3, 2021, we made a voluntary prepayment of the Term Loan in the amount of $3.0 million. We did not incur a prepayment premium related to this prepayment. At current interest rates, the Company expects that this prepayment will save the Company approximately $400 thousand in interest expense on an annual basis. The Company plans to reinvest the interest cost savings in our continuing new product development efforts and to accelerate repayment of the remaining Term Loan balance...
Investors need to get ready for another busy day of trading with our top pre-market stock movers list of winners and losers on Wednesday!
The weekend is almost here but investors have one more day of trading and we're helping out with the biggest pre-market movers for Friday.
For anyone who likes to trade less expensive stocks, here’s an interesting one. Nxt-ID (NASDAQ:NXTD) provides technology products and services for health-care applications, and NXTD stock should be affordable for most investors. Source: Shutterstock I don’t mean to make the company sound more diversified than it actually is. Nxt-ID’s business mainly revolves around personal emergency response systems, which are sold through Nxt-ID’s subsidiary, LogicMark. Meanwhile, the company seems to have firmed up its capital position somewhat, and I’ll provide details about that belowInvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips On the other hand, there may be concerns about the share price and the possibility of the stock being delisted. First, though, it’s important to provide an...
NXTD Price Returns