NXT-ID Inc. (NXTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXTD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NXTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXTD is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- NXTD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NXTD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nxt-ID Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Nxt-ID Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Nxt-ID Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nxt-ID Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AIMC, ANY, IART, PRGO, and DBD.
- NXTD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nxt-ID Inc's official web site, go to www.nxt-id.com.
NXTD Valuation Summary
- NXTD's price/earnings ratio is -3.7; this is 113.88% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- NXTD's price/sales ratio has moved down 261.2 over the prior 98 months.
- Over the past 98 months, NXTD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 97.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXTD.
NXTD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -6.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -39.3%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 394.41%.
The table below shows NXTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXTD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.48% of graded US stocks.
- NXTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.386 -- ranking 382nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- IAIC, HRI, and ASPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXTD.
The table below shows NXTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$19.60|
|Prev. close||$2.55||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$2.59||Avg. volume||1,207,645|
|50-day MA||$3.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.23||Market Cap||21.53M|
NXT-ID Inc. (NXTD) Company Bio
NXT-ID, Inc. is a development stage technology company that is focused on products, solutions, and services that have a need for biometric secure access control.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXTD Latest Social Stream
View Full NXTD Social Stream
Latest NXTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nxt-ID Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXTD as an investment opportunity.
NXT-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD), provider of personal emergency response systems (PERS), health communications devices and IoT technology, today announces the appointment of Sherice Torres to the company's board of directors. Torres, who currently serves as the Chief Marketing Officer for Circle Internet Financial, LLC (Circle), brings nearly 30 years of marketing, brand management, strategic planning and change management for companies like Google and Meta (formerly Facebook) to her board role.
NXT-ID has added two key executives to its growing team. The company, which develops personal emergency response systems (PERS), health communications devices and IoT technology, relocated its headquarters to Louisville late last year. The new hires include Mark Archer, chief financial officer, and Rafael Saavedra as vice president of engineering.
NXT-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD), provider of personal emergency response systems (PERS), health communications devices and IoT technology, today announces it has appointed Mark Archer as Chief Financial Officer, and Rafael Saavedra as VP of Engineering. The executives will join the leadership team and be responsible for directing and managing NXT-ID's patented IoT technology that helps improve the lives of seniors.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Planet Labs PBC PL +19%, Nxt-ID (NXTD) +11%, Kanzhun BZ -15%, Evolv Technologies (EVLV) -8%
NXTD Price Returns