NextPlay Technologies Inc. (NXTP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXTP Stock Summary
- NEXTPLAY TECHNOLOGIES INC's market capitalization of $16,809,900 is ahead of merely 5.32% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that NXTP's revenue has grown -57.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.19% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NXTP is more volatile than 99.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEXTPLAY TECHNOLOGIES INC are HAYW, IAC, ACOR, TOMZ, and CMCO.
- NXTP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXTPLAY TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.monakergroup.com.
NXTP Valuation Summary
- NXTP's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 142.86% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 60 months, NXTP's price/sales ratio has gone down 84.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXTP.
NXTP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXTP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.74||52-week high||$17.60|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$2.93||Avg. volume||158,074|
|50-day MA||$2.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.79||Market Cap||16.28M|
NextPlay Technologies Inc. (NXTP) Company Bio
NextPlay Technologies, Inc. provides digital advertising services. It operates as a technology solutions company, which offers gaming, in-game advertising, crypto-banking, connected TV and travel booking services to consumers and corporations within a growing worldwide digital ecosystem. The company was is headquartered in Sunrise, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXTP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXTP Latest Social Stream
View Full NXTP Social Stream
Latest NXTP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTPLAY TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXTP as an investment opportunity.
SUNRISE, FL, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- NextPlay Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTP) (the “Company”), a digital native ecosystem for finance, digital advertisers, and video gamers, announced that the Company has completed the separation of its online travel business, NextTrip Group, LLC, to a consortium led by former Co-CEO William Kerby. On June 29, 2022, the Company announced the proposed sale of NextTrip and Reinhart Zappware to TGS Esports Inc. That agreement was ter
NextPlay Announces Reverse Stock Split Effective January 6, 2023, in Order to Meet Nasdaq Minimum Price Continued Listing Requirement
SUNRISE, FL, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- NextPlay Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXTP), a digital native ecosystem for finance, digital advertisers, and video gamers, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a 1-for-20 reverse stock split of the company’s common stock. The reverse stock split will become effective on January 6, 2023 (the “Effective Date”) at 12:01 AM Pacific Time. The company’s common stock is expected to begin trading on a split-adjusted basis w
Good morning, investor!
NextPlay’s NextFintech Division Receives Commitment for $15 Million Strategic Investment; Pre-Money Valuation for NextFintech Set at $150 Million
SUNRISE, FL, Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – NextPlay Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXTP), a digital native ecosystem for finance, digital advertisers, and video gamers, announced today that it has entered into a binding commitment for a $15 million strategic investment into its NextFintech Division from an institutional investor. This investment commitment consists of the purchase of shares of common stock in NextFintech at a pre-money valuation of $150 million for NextFintec
NXTP Price Returns