New York City REIT (NYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NYC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NYC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NYC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 146 days.
- NYC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NYC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NEW YORK CITY REIT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NEW YORK CITY REIT INC is higher than it is for about 90.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NYC is more volatile than 92.06% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NYC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VSEC, CHCT, RRC, HT, and IPG.
- Visit NYC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newyorkcityreit.com.
NYC Valuation Summary
- NYC's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 85.57% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 25 months, NYC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NYC.
NYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.25||52-week high||$13.75|
|Prev. close||$3.33||52-week low||$2.73|
|Day high||$3.41||Avg. volume||57,714|
|50-day MA||$3.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.19||Market Cap||44.89M|
New York City REIT (NYC) Company Bio
New York City REIT, Inc. is a public real estate investment trust that owns a portfolio of high-quality commercial real estate located within the five boroughs of New York City, particularly Manhattan.
Most Popular Stories View All
NYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NYC Latest Social Stream
View Full NYC Social Stream
Latest NYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW YORK CITY REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NYC as an investment opportunity.
Noted investor Peter Lynch once said, “Insiders might sell their shares for any number of reasons, but they buy them for only one: they think the price will rise.” Taking his advice, using TipRanks' Insiders' Hot Stocks tool, we have compiled seven stocks that insiders have been purchasing this week. The purchases were not small either. Insiders bought shares worth over $1 million of each stock. With each of the stocks trading at attractive valuations and impressive upside potential, this can be a great time to invest in them.
Shares of New York City REIT (NYSE:NYC) surged after a major shareholder purchased shares worth nearly $2 million. According to a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing, Nicholas S. Schorsch (who owns over 10% of NYC stock) and affiliates bought 632,911 shares at $3.16 apiece, for an aggregate amount of nearly $2 million, on September 2. NYC shares surged 16.6% on Tuesday (September 6) following an 8.5% rise on Monday. New York City REIT is a real estate investment trust with a portfolio comprising commercial real estate located within the five boroughs of New York City. More on the Insider – Nicholas S. Schorsch Nicholas S.
NYC Advisor and Its Affiliates Express Confidence in NYC REIT With $2.5 Million Share Purchase, Stock Election
NEW YORK, September 06, 2022--New York City REIT, Inc. (NYSE: NYC) ("NYC" or the "Company") announced this morning that the Company’s advisor and its affiliates have acquired 784,105 shares of NYC Class A common stock in the aggregate. Specifically, affiliates of NYC’s advisor purchased an aggregate of 632,911 NYC Class A shares on September 2, 2022. In addition, NYC’s advisor made an election to receive stock in lieu of cash for its advisor services. As of September 2, 2022, NYC’s advisor and i
NEW YORK, August 25, 2022--New York City REIT, Inc. (NYSE: NYC) ("NYC" or the "Company") announced today that it has executed a new lease with an existing subtenant to retain and expand their current office space at 1140 Avenue of the Americas in NYC’s pure-play New York City portfolio. The lease with Edgewood Partners Insurance Center ("EPIC") expands their presence at 1140 Avenue of the Americas and features 10.5 years of lease term.
NEW YORK, August 12, 2022--New York City REIT, Inc. (NYSE: NYC) ("NYC" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust that owns a portfolio of high-quality commercial real estate located within the five boroughs of New York City, announced today its financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
NYC Price Returns